Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem  (Read 6742 times)
Jmorris9

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Hello everyone, is there a bounty up and running? Where can i participate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wasellift

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

I see there is alot of hype around the project from what i`ve read here but what separates them from all the other science tokens?
Leamaband

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

I see there is alot of hype around the project from what i`ve read here but what separates them from all the other science tokens?

The current science ecosystem is broken but you`re still using it, knowledge is being controlled by centralized companies and the scientific descoveries are kept behind paywalls slowing the overall progress. Scienceroot is the place where researchers can join the collaboration network, create a unique profile and connect with fellow peers to showcase their research.
Fook1976

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin
Wasellift

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin

I haven`t, planing on doing so but i wanted to find out from you guys initially. @leamabad thanks for the explanation tho it wasnt a very accurate one  Smiley))
Fook1976

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

Hello everyone, is there a bounty up and running? Where can i participate?

The bounty is curently live, here`s the link to it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4644860.0 . you can also join telegram and ask for directions if you don`t understand something
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

a very remarkable project, especially in the scientific field. very rarely projects in such a field, hopefully this project can be successful and achieve its goals. spirit sir Grin
Fook1976

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

a very remarkable project, especially in the scientific field. very rarely projects in such a field, hopefully this project can be successful and achieve its goals. spirit sir Grin

i really waited for a project like this for some time now, the main ideea of it is golden. it kinda just started a few days now (at least the sale lol). We will probably see more in the near future, we just need to be patient
Leamaband

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin

I haven`t, planing on doing so but i wanted to find out from you guys initially. @leamabad thanks for the explanation tho it wasnt a very accurate one  Smiley))

Hahah, i tried my best dude from what i understood so far, if you want a proper one you should ask one of the devs here or on their channel. Cheers mate Wink
airdrop291

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Scienceroot - Revolutionizing the scientific community with blockchain

Scienceroot aims to improve the scientific and research community using blockchain technology. The goal is to create an ecosystem where anyone in the scientific community around the globe will have the ability to gather funding, interact, discuss research ideas, collaborate and in the end, publish their work through a more efficient, open and transparent platform. Our scientific ecosystem will be powered by its own unique currency called Science Token (ST), which will be used to exchange funds, store articles on the blockchain, crowdfund scientific ideas, exchange services through our scientific marketplace and reward parties involved. Scienceroot will integrate all the critical functionalities needed by researchers, scientists and academics, making their day to day lives easier and allowing them to focus on maximizing their impact in the scientific world.

Our Sites and Social Groups:

Hello all - this is not an advertisement admin but an answer to the airdrop question on here so please don't remove it.

I have just signed up to the airdrop 100 tokens will be distributed to my waves wallet as shown below and also the address for the airdrop

Hi there!
Thanks for signing up with our Airdrop program.

We surely are mighty excited about Scienceroot's inception and want nothing less than to share that excitement with you...

Hence you are not only receiving a nice email, but also 100 Science Token to your wallet!

The deposit will be made to 3PPpFUKvT8mD7e5mNn2pZ5qcgs1QK3qqvqQ.

- The Scienceroot Team

https://bounty.scienceroot.com/airdrop/

The above is the web address for the airdrop

Admin please do not remove I am not spamming

Thanks

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

Thank you for your support

AlexandruST

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Just found this nice press release about your project on the business-review website.
 http://business-review.eu/makeithappen/makeithappen-meet-the-young-romanians-using-blockchain-to-disrupt-the-usd-25-bln-global-scientific-market-176803
Hope to see more of this coming your way:) Congrats!

Thanks! We are glad to have you aboard
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:40:38 AM

@everyone We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September. The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com
kampratt

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

token sales duration is very long. I see this project has a good prospect. they also have a great team and experienced. I hope this project goes according to plan
Wasellift

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin

Regarding the yesterday thing, i have done my research and i`m proud to say i`m on board with this project alongside some friends. Good luck guys!
Jazzier

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

I like the professional approach of the team, it's easy to predict the future of this project which is looking really bright. I will be follow ingthis project for further news good luck, fellas.
faccariera

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

I think that the idea of scientific collaboration , of course, very humanistic, but rather utopian and I can't understand why it's necessary to use blockchain technology in this project.
As far as I understood, they will use blockchain to timestamp the research progress, which makes it necessary if you think about it.
Jazzier

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

I think that the idea of scientific collaboration , of course, very humanistic, but rather utopian and I can't understand why it's necessary to use blockchain technology in this project.
Because of all the advantages like transparency, security, smart contracts, P2P trading possibilities ...
vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

token sales duration is very long. I see this project has a good prospect. they also have a great team and experienced. I hope this project goes according to plan

The token sale is set out in a progressive way to allow us to continue improving the product and offer results to our token sale participants.

Jazzier

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

Because of all the advantages like transparency, security, smart contracts, P2P trading possibilities ...
We all love Blockchain technology right?! chill boys!
In 10 years when everything is on blockchain, you will see how silly your question is, it's like saying why make a webpage on the internet when it was first starting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: