Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YOO] Yooba: Decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology  (Read 3093 times)
akosiotep

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

A very promising project ever made. Yooba Project looks interesting and great team in the making, with amazing idea it will boom in terms of cryptocurrency exchange. I think this will change the crypto world with a full support of the community beside and with complete package platform and organized team. i will spread this great project to all my friends. Job well done Yooba.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

I already had the honor to communicate with the creator of the project and I can say he has a future! Everything is really very well thought out and calculated. I am sure that with this approach to work will be a success!
ledortorba

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

This is the one really impressive project I've ever seen including unique concept of blockchain that very helpful for Cryptocurrency traders.  
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor.  I think it is necessary to observe the development of this project, it should be successful. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Danlcu

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

I believe in this new project with a sincere ANN detailing the needed information about Yooba mission and vision in the cryto-currency industry ensuring each community members security, freedom and all the needed protection of each consumers rights in the crypto world. I am looking forward for the projects features users interface in the future and how this will be a game changer in the crypto economy around the world!
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

#yooba is one project that is full of innovations and ideas that will surprise everyone. Keep the good work ..
cathy_2000

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

decentralised content creation platform social media network and marketplace and etc...looks very huge scale and team have a lot of experience and professionals behind it and is a great investment
for the future with block chain excellent project,
Admeen

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Yooba project is a great  project, It is decentralized
blockchain based on e-commerce system. This will give traders good profit..Thanks to the team
Karenayen

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

This project has a great platform,imagine with a strong reputation can establish a large platform or a large supermarket on Yooba, and choose his trusted or controlled small company or individual on Yooba to pull into his shop. This is great that we've something to look forward.
Fredmost32

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Good project, Amazing team, soon on moon
Thanks
ivanbi

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

***AIRDROP 3 IS NOW LIVE***

#YoobaProject announces that #Airdrop Stage-3 (Global) is ALIVE! ;-)
Please fill out the form for participation!
You can get up to 25 000 YOO!
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/uRGEbElJwEgt9wP72
If You have any questions - Fell free to ask our admins here!!! Good luck!

https://i.imgur.com/hlNANAd.png

Yooba
https://yooba.org
whitepaper

A decentralized, global, secure, private, blockchain-based e-commerce system

Commitment to all consumers, safety, privacy, and easy global consumption

Yooba's Dream

Yooba is committed to allowing all consumers to conduct global consumption security, privacy,
                                    freedom, and convenience , through one account; and is committed to establishing
                                    a global,decentralized, transparent, fair, and dynamic business platform

Yooba usage scene

Yooba is a blockchain system for shopping only. Although she can apply in all aspects,
                               Yooba's research, development and maintenance only focus on commercial scenarios and future
                               related to goods and services. The following is a brief list of some of the application cases.

Share/sell/discover goods and services anytime, anywhere
                                                     Any user or company can upload their own products (including regular
                                              merchandise,  artwork, second-hand items, etc.) or services (including virtual products such as
                                              knowledge and music) through the App or pc wallet. Some main websites can collect
                                              and classify the products or services they are interested in through yooba to form
                                              various types of service websites. Users only need one Yooba account, and once they
                                              log in (browser plug-in login), they will be able to access all websites that access Yooba
                                              services. As shown below

Supermarket platform
                                                      A principal or platform with a strong reputation can establish a large platform
                                               or a large supermarket on Yooba, and choose his trusted or controlled small company or
                                               individual on Yooba to pull into his shop. They established a virtual organizational
                                               relationship through Yooba. In this way, various complicated forms of business
                                               organization can be formed.

Supply chain
                                                      From small toys to large cars, all of their components can be found in Yooba.
                                              Anyone can choose the most cost-effective component they need on Yooba in a fair and
                                              transparent manner. Yooba has a complete record of supply and demand in the supply
                                              chain. And their trading history.

Insurance
                                                      Different business scenarios have different risks and different security policies.
                                               Insurance is a basic service in Yooba (accessed by different service providers) and it is  
                                               also a big business.

Storage, artificial intelligence, etc.  
                                                      Yooba's large number of commodity data, transaction data, etc. have put forward
                                               higher demands and broader prospects for storage, big data analysis, and artificial
                                               intelligence. Any company entity or individual can fairly acquire Yooba products, public
                                               transaction records, users, stores and other visible data to develop their own
                                               businesses and provide services on Yooba or elsewhere.

Account Types

Yooba is for shopping and for business. According to its application scenario, Yooba has
                               3 types of accounts: Account, Store, Contract. However, compared with Ethereum
                               Yooba, it expanded the account structure and capabilities to fit Yooba's application
                               scenario.

Account
                                                    Basic account types, such as transfers, transactions, uploading or offline
                                              products and services, buying and selling merchandise services, setting up personal homepages,
                                              creating smart contracts, private chat, and  other activities.

Store
                                                    Store has more features than Account, but there are a few limitations. Store has
                                              most of Account’s  features Store can contain Store and Account inside, Store itself can become
                                              a big platform Certain activities of the Store have certain privacy restrictions

Contract
                                                    Smart contracts are written in Turing complete language and run on virtual machines.
                                              It can complete  a wealth of functions. Including insurance, logistics, security, virtual products and
                                              other scenarios using Contract. Privacy in Yooba’s business is also provided by smart
                                              contracts.Provide zero-knowledge proofs, ring signatures, and other privacy options for users to choose.

DPOS

Yooba's witness amount is 31. Yooba's first round of elections elected 51 initial witness ,
                           and then randomly choose 31 out of 51 as the winner of this round as the witness.

Yooba Annual inflation rate

Inflation is achieved through block rewards.The first year's (2019.4.1~2020.4.1)
                            annual inflation rate is 5%. The second year's (2020.4.1~2021.4.1) annual inflation
                            rate is 4%. The third year's (2021.4.1~2022.4.1) annual inflation rate is 3.5%. From
                            the fourth year onwards, the annual inflation rate is decided by voting.  
                            The top 100 Yooba contributors and the top 100 Yooba producers have voting rights.
                            They can vote inflation in 1.5% ~ 3.5% After the mainnet online.

Contributors Reward Plan(now ~ 2019.4.1)

The following rules and quotas are not applicable to Yooba team members.
                            Yooba mainnet plans to be online at 2019.4.1.Before that, we will choose 51
                            contributors that are coders every month. Based on the code contribution,
                            YOO tokens are awarded as follows:500,000 YOO(2 contributors),
                            350,000 YOO(5 contributors), 200,000 YOO(10 contributors),
                            100,000 YOO(15 contributors), 50,000 YOO(19 contributors).
                            The contributors who are not writing code, calculate the reward separately.
                            See more https://yooba.org/plans

Contributors Reward Plan(2019.4.1~)

The following rules and quotas are not applicable to Yooba team members.Yooba mainnet
                            plans to be online at 2019.4.1.After that time,The reward YOO for contributors mainly come from
                            8%~10%Yooba productors's block reward.In the first three years, 10% of the block reward will
                            be allocated to contributors. From the fourth year, the block will reward 8% to contributors.
                            In addition, from the fourth year, 2% of the block reward will be allocated to the Yooba
                            Foundation to develop Yooba.Top 100 contributors who are voted can get rewards.
                            Team members are not in the list.See more https://yooba.org/plans

Token Issue Mechanism Considerations

• Total 10 billion, annual inflation rate 1.5% to 5% (given after its mechanism)
  • Airdrop 20%. They will start at 2018.5 and all will be released before 2018.9.30. 10,000 to 20000 Tokens per person (please save, they are very valuable in the future).See airdrop strategy https://blog.yooba.org/yooba-airdrop-strategy.html
  • 40% is reserved for ICO.
  • 5% is available to early investors.You can join the early invest by clicking the ‘Buy Yooba tokens’ button. 5% is used for the initial project reward to Yooba development, propaganda, testing and other community contributors.
  • 18% is reserved for communities, ecological construction, and research. Such as logistics, insurance, storage and other basic services access. And business promotion, the introduction of big brands / large platforms, the creation of commonly used products / services. Push it to the public to improve the ecology. This 18% releases 1/16 every 3 months, and it is released in 4 years.
  • 12% is reserved for founding teams and core developers. This 12% releases 1/16 every 3 months, and it is released in 4 years.

For more info
Visit our website and other social media accounts..

Website https://yooba.org

Twitter https://twitter.com/YoobaProject

Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Yooba/

Facebook https://[Suspicious link removed]/YoobaProject

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/CXaMXUD

Github https://github.com/yooba-team

Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4613187

Whitepaper https://yooba.org/assets/YoobaWhitePaper_en.pdf
Yooba
A globally decentration E-commerce system
Yooba is a decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology, where anyone can securely and privately provide services and purchase services
ctkiemthe1

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

Nowaday, there are  a lot of electronic money projects, but none of them has the potential to replace the strongest such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and EOS. However, this project of yours shows me that Yooba can become one of the strongest electronic currencies like EOS, XRP or Ethereum. There are three factors that make me think so. First of all, your development team, I'm totally surprised by your project. It can be said that you have very original development steps that demonstrate that your development team is very professional and experienced a lot in the field of this money. This has given me great confidence in this project of you. The second thing is that you develop on the basis of Ethereum with features such as excellent contract contracts, fast transaction processing speed while the cost is very small, this is a powerful platform for you to have. Developed very quickly projects, thereby creating great confidence from investors in this project. The final thing is that you develop phone applications for smart phones including popular operating systems such as Android, Ios. Developing such mobile applications will make it easy for Yooba to become a popular currency for day-to-day transactions, thus creating a strong competitive edge between Yooba and other electronic currencies. This is the point for investors to have a common view that your project professional, potential to invest and it will help investors get a great profit when investing in this project.
John888999

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

“Yooba's Dream

Yooba is committed to allowing all consumers to conduct global consumption security, privacy,
                                    freedom, and convenience , through one account; and is committed to establishing
                                    a global,decentralized, transparent, fair, and dynamic business platform”  - you dream are excellent ! Im post about you in my telegram group, so I’m believe in you great project! Good luck ! 
ferisoaloon

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

I am very impressed with the project you provided and I participated in this
hopefully this project will continue for the better future.
good project dev
samjackson247

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

Yooba project, is nice and  great  project , I believe in this project by reading on the bitcointalk here

this what move more about this project  (  Yooba is for shopping and for business. According to its application scenario, Yooba has
                               3 types of accounts: Account, Store, Contract. However, compared with Ethereum)

i must be the part of this project

goodluck
dayne18

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

An interesting project. Looking forward for a great future with yooba
Yooba
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

Good team, be sure, but you can tell me YOO started selling before have time or not. I think YOO's group deserves me to invest a lot of money here.
You can join our airdrop https://goo.gl/forms/uRGEbElJwEgt9wP72  to get up to 25000 YOO.
  If your want more.You can buy it now on our site. https://yooba.org.

5% Yooba tokens use for early invest.The price is 350000 YOO/ 1 ETH.
delay_bobrov

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

I've read through this project information and I'm well pleased and bullish on this, Yooba Project is a great innovation as the e-commerce system will be decentralized using the viable blockchain technology which makes it a very safe means to protect the data of both consumers and merchants. The idea of mainnet is also going to cause an increase in adoption and value of the Yooba token.
Yooba
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

Do you have plan to conduct  bounty program in th future?

Not now!Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: