Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13841 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Wow, I've just met cool article on Ruff Medium: Blockchain Projects for the Internet of Things: Ruff vs. IOTA
Yes, RuffChain compares itself with IOTA and does not fear to say that Ruff is much better: most of the aspects are not in IOTA's favor.

I think I've read this article some time ago, ruffchain features are really intriguing thanks for the recap.
Well summarized article, the writer has good knowledge about RuffChain. I will chose RuffChain over IOTA is because RuffChain is far better.

I don't understand why they are comparing themselves to IOTA, there is a saying that if you try to prove and point out to others that you are better then you are not. The community is meant to tell them that they are better than IOTA not the team.

I think at sometime you need to show such comparison when lot of people ask what's different between you and others. I have seen some people asked this question to CEO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Hopefully this is a wonderful time for ruff I want to believe this market behavior will continue this way. And hopefully we would see more interesting rise

Good time ahead for Ruff, product (secured Operating System for IoT devices) is almost ready and soon IoT devices will start using it. I think by December 2018 Ruff tokens will make new high

I think their biggest advantage is their partners; They are working with big names to host different workshops and that inherently means they are gaining the trust the partners have.

Ruffchain is a very old player in IoT sector I expect them to have solid partnership with big names it gonna be a big boost them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

Hopefully this is a wonderful time for ruff I want to believe this market behavior will continue this way. And hopefully we would see more interesting rise

Good time ahead for Ruff, product (secured Operating System for IoT devices) is almost ready and soon IoT devices will start using it. I think by December 2018 Ruff tokens will make new high

I think their biggest advantage is their partners; They are working with big names to host different workshops and that inherently means they are gaining the trust the partners have.

Ruffchain is a very old player in IoT sector I expect them to have solid partnership with big names it gonna be a big boost them

it is an existing project from over 3 years ago! they have the upperhand to most new startups occuring. Look forward to seeing more partnerships in the pipeline
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

Solid team,but seems lots from funding or VCs,so the coin is mainly for dump/pump?

I think it shows how good this project is, VC’s do not invest in any old rubbish. Maybe there could be more price manipulation, but I think these guys would be less likely to dump unless they employ traders.

faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

Wow, I've just met cool article on Ruff Medium: Blockchain Projects for the Internet of Things: Ruff vs. IOTA
Yes, RuffChain compares itself with IOTA and does not fear to say that Ruff is much better: most of the aspects are not in IOTA's favor.

I've long believed that IOTA, however good the plans are, is highly overrated. Many other projects in the area of ​​IoT, like RuffChain, are already better off.
Iota has a too complicated solution and no-one knows if it will work. If I had to choose between the two projects, I would take RuffChain
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

I've long believed that IOTA, however good the plans are, is highly overrated. Many other projects in the area of ​​IoT, like RuffChain, are already better off.
Iota has a too complicated solution and no-one knows if it will work. If I had to choose between the two projects, I would take RuffChain

I am not following IOTA, but this article given me idea about both project and I think Ruff is better than IOTA. Ruff also provides tutorial for IoT developers
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

Most markets in CMC are showing green, there has been multiple sources of good news for the crypto game hence the rise - A good time to buy some cheap RuffChain

If the trend continues in the green then this would be the right time but nobody knows what it's looking like tomorrow.

I do not trust the whole thing yet. There have been some attempts by the market to break up, but then again and again the prices plummeted. Mostly it went down shortly before the weekend, so I'll wait for the next few days

Damn why did you have to be right with your feelings? Tongue Indeed the green train stopped for now but the news are overall not that bad.

The market generally is kind of crash but bitcoin seem to be behaving unusual. Hope this is not just me though?? Someone else can see it too right?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Most markets in CMC are showing green, there has been multiple sources of good news for the crypto game hence the rise - A good time to buy some cheap RuffChain

If the trend continues in the green then this would be the right time but nobody knows what it's looking like tomorrow.

I do not trust the whole thing yet. There have been some attempts by the market to break up, but then again and again the prices plummeted. Mostly it went down shortly before the weekend, so I'll wait for the next few days

Damn why did you have to be right with your feelings? Tongue Indeed the green train stopped for now but the news are overall not that bad.

The market generally is kind of crash but bitcoin seem to be behaving unusual. Hope this is not just me though?? Someone else can see it too right?
Don't worry guys. Do not fear to up-down movement of market. Look like market is recovering slowly and people started investment again in market. But still it will take some.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Wow! I know for sure Iota have some vulnerability as touching security I never knew it was as bad as being able to falsify signature and very cheap entry for hackers...
Of course it is a bad thing if you could falsify signatures, you could access a lot of personal information about the user if being able to falsify that.

I don't know which project is better, but if you compare RUFF and IOTA regarding market cap, RUFF has a lot of potential of growth.
Yes, Lot of the new things are implementing in this project which previously missed by some another project. So as compare with each other Ruff is always better. This is my personal opinion.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

There are a lot other coins and tokens with similar feature as yours. If you can't point out what make you different from them, especially as they have their project run earlier than yours, you won't stand out from those pool of similar projects

Ruff Chain stands out because its main feature, the operating system, is compatible with any hardware that is connected to IoT. Ruff Chain will be used by the hardware integrators and application developers to continue the advancement in technology of IoT.

Exactly that. Ruff Chain could be used as the standard for IoT developers when it comes to choosing the OS they run on

I've read somewhere that the number of IoT devices will exceed the total sum of our smart phones, PCs and tablets this year. It's strange we still don't have a strong software standardization in this branch.

Wow is that so? Although when you think about it, it's hardly surprising. All the uses in smart homes, sensors and monitoring etc etc
It's a bout time a standard OS was formed. Good luck to Ruff

IoT devices are quite spread and you wouldn't imagine that they are that fragmented only when you think about them. We know what unification has done to the internet.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

There are a lot other coins and tokens with similar feature as yours. If you can't point out what make you different from them, especially as they have their project run earlier than yours, you won't stand out from those pool of similar projects

Ruff Chain stands out because its main feature, the operating system, is compatible with any hardware that is connected to IoT. Ruff Chain will be used by the hardware integrators and application developers to continue the advancement in technology of IoT.

Exactly that. Ruff Chain could be used as the standard for IoT developers when it comes to choosing the OS they run on

I've read somewhere that the number of IoT devices will exceed the total sum of our smart phones, PCs and tablets this year. It's strange we still don't have a strong software standardization in this branch.

Wow is that so? Although when you think about it, it's hardly surprising. All the uses in smart homes, sensors and monitoring etc etc
It's a bout time a standard OS was formed. Good luck to Ruff

Yea, saw that on their whitepaper and this will certainly give this project a lot of room to expand, the demand will really be on the high side, so you see, Ruff will indeed make profit from this uncharted territory and it will take light-years for any other competitor that may surface later to catch up with them, the price to me is about taking off   
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.

I'm an investor, and I like how things are coming along nicely, the video series is interesting, I look forward to the next one.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

So far RuffChain have been sticking to their roadmap, hopefully I expect them to make good partnerships with big names it’s definitely going to be a game changer for this project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Yep I really like when companies like this have realistic roadmaps I’ve seen others promise tight timelines and then it’s delay after delay or worse they rush to market. RuffChain seems to be darn consistent without rushing from the way I see it
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

Yep I really like when companies like this have realistic roadmaps I’ve seen others promise tight timelines and then it’s delay after delay or worse they rush to market. RuffChain seems to be darn consistent without rushing from the way I see it

Man the amount of projects I look at that sound promising then I look at their roadmap and there's no way they're hitting their targets. I agree Ruff Chain's is very realistic
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:29:18 AM

Oh.  Wow.. Nice, the team is really keeping up to speed with on how well to educate the public on creating iot applications for the ruff chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: