Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 06:51:32 AM by ganeshramk

Ruff Chain is a decentralized open source blockchain architecture for high efficiency Internet of Things application development.

About Ruff Chain:
Ruff Chain combines the Internet of Things technology with the blockchain. It contains a distributed operating system and an open main chain, connecting peer to peer network and consensus mechanism from the virtual world to reality. Traditional blockchain forgo Availability over Consistency and Partition Tolerance, however Ruff enabled Availability through the combination of Edge Computing and blockchain, making Availability available, and thus meeting the requirements of elastic real-time requirements.

Our goal is to solve the problem of trusted operations and onerous operations between IoT systems in different domains, thus creating an open Ruff Chain Ecosystem.

Light Node (Executor):
-   Interface for objects controlled by application.
-   After receiving authentication info through internet request, verifies and executes contract for the user, such as releasing the property right.
-   Cheap easy devices with no storing power can still undertake the light node job.

Full Node (Recorder):
-   Records info, event registration, and modification broadcast is voter and can change to representative node acted by devices with stronger capacities in the network PoW consensus algorithm was not used, so computing power requirement is relatively low Smart devices such as $200 HTPC, height router, NAS can all capable.

Representative Node (Judge):
-   The 105 nodes with most votes.
-   Must stick to the rules and responsible for packaging the blocks.
-   Once caught for malicious behavior, will be forgone by voters and loses the representative qualification.
-   Representative node can attain mining income through selling blocks.

Control Node (SPV Wallet):
-   Has certain computing power.
-   Can store headers for all blocks.
-   Can authenticate if designated exchange is registered on chain.
-   Can initiate an exchange using P2P protocol security.
-   Compared to the full node, no need to save and be online 24/7.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slowpok3

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

in your team i found only one founder, and a lot of advisors.
who exactly create this project? how many developers will do this all work?
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

If we evaluate the idea of Ruff Chain, it is certainly promising, the IOT market really has great potential. The developers offer an interesting approach to the logic of IOT object management and in theory the solution of the problems of standardization and fragmentation of the Internet of things really looks interesting.A full-fledged launch will take place only in late 2018 or even early 2019, so the cryptocurrency is unlikely to shoot in the near future. If you are looking for a tool for medium - and long-term investment, you can invest a small amount in RUFF tokens. If you expect to make X10 or more from the initial investment, Ruff Chain is definitely not your choice.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

If we evaluate the idea of Ruff Chain, it is certainly promising, the IOT market really has great potential. The developers offer an interesting approach to the logic of IOT object management and in theory, the solution of the problems of standardization and fragmentation of the Internet of things really looks interesting. A full-fledged launch will take place only in late 2018 or even early 2019, so the cryptocurrency is unlikely to shoot in the near future. If you are looking for a tool for medium - and long-term investment, you can invest a small amount in RUFF tokens. If you expect to make X10 or more from the initial investment, Ruff Chain is definitely not your choice.

yeah, RuffChain is a promising project. they have been operating since 2014 which means they have over the years gathered more experience that is going to guide them in the race to dominate the IoT sector. I personally like their operating system RUFF its light weight and its based on javascript which currently has a lot of developers in its community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

If we evaluate the idea of Ruff Chain, it is certainly promising, the IOT market really has great potential. The developers offer an interesting approach to the logic of IOT object management and in theory, the solution of the problems of standardization and fragmentation of the Internet of things really looks interesting. A full-fledged launch will take place only in late 2018 or even early 2019, so the cryptocurrency is unlikely to shoot in the near future. If you are looking for a tool for medium - and long-term investment, you can invest a small amount in RUFF tokens. If you expect to make X10 or more from the initial investment, Ruff Chain is definitely not your choice.

yeah, RuffChain is a promising project. they have been operating since 2014 which means they have over the years gathered more experience that is going to guide them in the race to dominate the IoT sector. I personally like their operating system RUFF its light weight and its based on javascript which currently has a lot of developers in its community

Yes, there are many competitors for Ruff. But Ruff team is very experienced and working on Ruff OS for IoT since long time. Good thing is that, they will be taking care of security as well which is missing for IoT devices
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

The project looks very cool . is there a planned bounty company? I think many would like to participate in your project and earn tokens .  Thanks

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Exactly, in four years they achieved lot's of the things, targets, awards. And Ruffchain is deserved for this. I have to go through the white paper and their social medias to know more about Ruff.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

The project looks very cool . is there a planned bounty company? I think many would like to participate in your project and earn tokens .  Thanks

They're ICO is long over now, they just never posted an ANN here before so have just decided to do so, they're already on CoinMarketCap as well, here:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

you better do your homework and pay attention to whether an ICO is over or not. Because the ICO of RuffChain is long gone and your advertising goes nowhere. That does not make a good impression
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

you better do your homework and pay attention to whether an ICO is over or not. Because the ICO of RuffChain is long gone and your advertising goes nowhere. That does not make a good impression

Lol spammers these days don’t even check what they are spamming on anymore I mean this was a joke lol seriously? I imagine it’s a bit. Hopefully we don’t get too much of that and see the team use this as another avenue to communicate with the community that has sprung up so far on rurfchain
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

They're ICO is long over now, they just never posted an ANN here before so have just decided to do so, they're already on CoinMarketCap as well, here:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Yeah ICO ended long time ago 20th of Jan I think, total token Sold was  700,000,000 RUFF which is equivalent to 42,500 ETH.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

Interesting that they are already ahead in the IoT space. Looks like IoT are quite expensive to setup especially with the infrastructure cost and maintenance.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

The project wants to bring a common language of communication to the IoT platform? Hmmm. How feasible do you guys think this is??
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

If we evaluate the idea of Ruff Chain, it is certainly promising, the IOT market really has great potential. The developers offer an interesting approach to the logic of IOT object management and in theory the solution of the problems of standardization and fragmentation of the Internet of things really looks interesting.A full-fledged launch will take place only in late 2018 or even early 2019, so the cryptocurrency is unlikely to shoot in the near future. If you are looking for a tool for medium - and long-term investment, you can invest a small amount in RUFF tokens. If you expect to make X10 or more from the initial investment, Ruff Chain is definitely not your choice.

This came straight, unsentimental and hit it hard on the head, I subscribed totally with the above points and I find a lot of sense in them as well

In fact one very attractive side for me with the ruffchain technology is that they took on a part neglected by most IoT based project, they took on the business development side of the IoT and did a very good job there Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

Yeah ICO ended long time ago 20th of Jan I think, total token Sold was  700,000,000 RUFF which is equivalent to 42,500 ETH.

Wow the figures are very impressive, at this time 42,500 ETH was more than 42.5 million $. That very good for a new project like RUFF.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

Wow.. They raised a lot if money.. And it seems they have a high total supply. 700 million ruff token sold, investors are really happy with this project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

Love the way you analyzed the entire process, from the benefit down to the investment plan, you sure sound like you know what you're saying, the characteristic of a true investor and yea, you do have a point when you talked about Ruff Chain been a necessity when it comes to IoT, one of the challenges that the new tech has is security and this project tends to fix that, so Ruff Chain is adding value to a potentially profitable niche
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

Wow.. They raised a lot if money.. And it seems they have a high total supply. 700 million ruff token sold, investors are really happy with this project.

45500 ETH is huge amount. That too in Jan when ETH price was around 1000 USD I think. Lots of people believe in Ruff success.
Bulman-Cred

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

For a successful ICO your project...

Sure, mom. Thanks, that's put me in my place.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

Love the way you analyzed the entire process, from the benefit down to the investment plan, you sure sound like you know what you're saying, the characteristic of a true investor and yea, you do have a point when you talked about Ruff Chain been a necessity when it comes to IoT, one of the challenges that the new tech has is security and this project tends to fix that, so Ruff Chain is adding value to a potentially profitable niche

One thing is certain IoT infrastructures would make more sense on the blockchain. It would be quite costly having a closed infra and centralized. Imagine the cost and the issue that could happen everything else goes down.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: