Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: READ THIS WITH PRECAUTION BCT AUTO REPLY BOT, BEWARE! BEWARE!  (Read 183 times)
john1010 (OP)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

Someone has sent me a private message content this..

"AutoReply Bot is easy to operate & designed to run Multiple Bitcointalk Accounts at the same time 24/7, to Submit your twitter/facebook reports, Signature Campaign posts, Translation reports, Content Creation and Many more...  Visit Site for more details http://bitcointalkautoreply.org"

Now if anyone of you received this PM from this person (I don't want to post here the username of the person who sent this message, maybe if you ask me, I will PM you.) Don't ever ever try this bot, your account will be compromise of doing this... BEWARE!!!   BEWARE!!

Your Bitcointalk account is more precious than gold, you know what I mean..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Don't ever ever try this bot, your account will be compromise of doing this... BEWARE!!!   BEWARE!!
Did you report it? If not yet, then I suggest to use the "Report To Admin" button (bottom right corner) on the PM that you received:

6. No linking to phishing or malware, without a warning and a valid reason. [e]

6. The warning must be obvious. For example: "MalwareSite.com <------ CAUTION. This is a malware site - do NOT click". A valid reason would be if your Bitcoin wallet was hacked and you feel a file you downloaded is to blame.
29. Sending unsolicited PMs, including but not limited to advertising and flood, is not allowed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
john1010 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

Don't ever ever try this bot, your account will be compromise of doing this... BEWARE!!!   BEWARE!!
Did you report it? If not yet, then I suggest to use the "Report To Admin" button (bottom right corner) on the PM that you received:

6. No linking to phishing or malware, without a warning and a valid reason. [e]

6. The warning must be obvious. For example: "MalwareSite.com <------ CAUTION. This is a malware site - do NOT click". A valid reason would be if your Bitcoin wallet was hacked and you feel a file you downloaded is to blame.
29. Sending unsolicited PMs, including but not limited to advertising and flood, is not allowed.

Done reporting this private message.. And never tried to open the link which he was provided..
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

"AutoReply Bot is easy to operate & designed to run Multiple Bitcointalk Accounts at the same time 24/7, to Submit your twitter/facebook reports, Signature Campaign posts, Translation reports, Content Creation and Many more...  Visit Site for more details http://bitcointalkautoreply.org"

Now if anyone of you received this PM from this person (I don't want to post here the username of the person who sent this message, maybe if you ask me, I will PM you.) Don't ever ever try this bot, your account will be compromise of doing this... BEWARE!!!   BEWARE!!

For experienced ones this kind of thing is just to obvious but for those people who have multi accounts and do plan to use such feature will definitely interested on this matter.We dont know whats actually behind on that site because even myself didnt tend to visit up on that link just for safety reasons since its being reported then thats enough for today  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
john1010 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

For experienced ones this kind of thing is just to obvious but for those people who have multi accounts and do plan to use such feature will definitely interested on this matter.We dont know whats actually behind on that site because even myself didnt tend to visit up on that link just for safety reasons since its being reported then thats enough for today  Smiley

If I have a dummy account too, I will definitely try using this platform, but it is not advisable to use it in Ranked accounts, My thought was, is this platform intend to hack high ranks BTT accounts? Definitely Yes of course it's very obvious lol!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

If I have a dummy account too, I will definitely try using this platform, but it is not advisable to use it in Ranked accounts, My thought was, is this platform intend to hack high ranks BTT accounts? Definitely Yes of course it's very obvious lol!
First of all these kind of bots are just good for those lazy bastards that do just like to sit and relax and they do make some quick bucks on having these posting bots without having or putting an effort to the post been made. Ive seen out on the video which you would need to input your account which is really a big NO for me. Theres no question that this thing will be used for you to be phished when you do have a High rank account,
a nice idea for spammers but wont really be a convincing thing for us who do know how to spot a phishing thing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███