Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any buy and sell order statistics?  (Read 86 times)
vit05 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

Is there any place where I can find the number of orders that were executed by buying or selling? I wonder if at one point people are looking for the order that is in the purchase book or that is in the sales book.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

I think none of the exchange's chart have that statistic but that number might not make any sense, you can always look for buy/sell volume at button of the trading chart to find out other traders sentiment at that time, if overall tend is buy than buy volume will be high as well as the price will also have a green candle. Number of trades doesn't matter what matter is total volume bought/sold, trading bots and some small traders make small trades which can increase the total number of buy/sells but it doesn't increase the volume so the price.

Hope you understood.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:39:31 AM

Is there any place where I can find the number of orders that were executed by buying or selling? I wonder if at one point people are looking for the order that is in the purchase book or that is in the sales book.

You can see all orders that were executed by buying or selling on any decentralized exchange. The list of the links to every trading transaction is shown there. But that's concerned to Ethereum or other crypto-currency of such kind, not to Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: