Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is one of the favorites this 2018  (Read 759 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

This is not new to anyone new has been around for a bit long time now after being antshares
to neo, they have develop and been active through the years after rebranding, they been
popular specially in china , and abroad, i been also watching neo close and they have good projects
ahead and been features in youtube, for me this is neo's year and we must have a piece of it while its cheap
im calling the price to 200usd by the end of the year which is not difficult to achieve
whats your call?
I will not try to call anything and is there a source about what make you can try to define NEO is the one of favorite coin this year? It's not even popular among the chinese. Remember the result of vote and NEO is not even placed on the top 3 of the popular coin among the participants.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

I've known neo for quite a while now. And as you said, it certainly have some good projects which seemed promising and reliable enough. I think it's doing great.
I think because this coin has a high price value so many people who like and become one of the favorites in 2018 is because I know now altcoin prices are all decreasing then it is likely small if the price NEO has a high value
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

NEO is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it has a very high level team that is working hard and recently there have been good improvements in the project. If in the next weeks/months there will be a good market recovery by the end of the year I think it could reach and even exceed 200 dollars
It's all depends on how the community will work and how the market will run after a month or year, there's still a lots of corrections that still ongoing and because of this panic selling value of NEO is also falling , better to buy more and store inside your wallet to gain gas as an incentives for keeping NEO
then wait till the recovery happens and earned a lot, we can consider this coin for this year but not as the best one, as ETH still got a lots of edge.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
annaorlova

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Personally, I really like this project both from the point of view of its technological capabilities and from the point of view of the development team and their work with the government. In my opinion, this is a very underestimated coin, which will show itself in the near future. Now is a very good time to buy.
anaivanova726

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

I think that he gained such popularity thanks to the team and of course the project itself should be in demand . if these inspections are met then success is guaranteed.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

I can not say anything about it, because I just do not understand how it's possible at all. Why is NEO considered better than ETH or something like that? I do not understand why such conclusions are made and with what they are connected?
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

Neo is a single coin for investing on long lines. I bought this coin for 2 Bitcoin. I will not sell a coin for another one year.  Wink
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

200$ its little for NEO with the way projects are using neo platform, projects like Spotcoin ( read the latest here https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-close-up-introducing-spotpay-5e1b77edf75d and join twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/therealspotcoin) and moreover Neo have clock 200$ early or late last year, so I believe it ailll surpass $200.

One thing is sure its NEO year.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

One of the main things that I do not like about the NEO coin is that it is very centralized, it's not surprising because it was created by Chinese guys, and as you know, China is very centralized. I heard that this year NEO wants to do more decentralization of its coins, it will be interesting to watch this.
P.s. I very much regret that I sold the antshares when he grew from 4 dollars to 10)
bloodmoongreen

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

As I know,a lot of money ,time and energy was invested in its development. Not for nothing he is one of the promising projects.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

I think because of its potential beside NEO is being supported by one out of the strongest countries in the world, China. At the moment ICO project also can be developed depend on NEO blockchain instead of ETH or WAVES blockchain as before. As I know selfkey is one out of ICO projects which developed depend on NEO blockchain and seem like it was very successful so number of trader and investor interested in NEO has increased very quickly Grin

thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

Neo is a Chinese alt and is a very potential coin. The price of it has gone low too along with others asa result of the bearish market. But it is on a increase now. Grab it fast before it is too late.
Arceusz

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

I think the reason why neo is one of the favourite in this two thousand eighteen it
because they are in demand business that can sustain also a good amount of income or profit to the investors.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

I am a huge fan. Like the family aspect behind it. I like how several NEO based projects are all working together and getting along nicely. I like how there seem to be less scams, as most if all are bound by the requirements set by the city of Zion. I think it has long term potential if certain short comings are solved within the next few years. That it is from Chinese origin doesn't really matter that much anymore, right now it already is adopted world wide and many upcoming NEO based projects are non-Chinese.

Anyway. I hope NEO will be back to ath very soon Smiley.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

NEO had it time... In 2017. It would gain value but not as much as it did in 2017. That's for sure. 2018 hasn't really been the year of Cryptocurrencies with all the constant fud and negativity flying around. But I'm sure at the end of the day everything would go back to their previous positions. For mow, I know it'll surely hit a new all time high.

Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

This is not new to anyone new has been around for a bit long time now after being antshares
to neo, they have develop and been active through the years after rebranding, they been
popular specially in china , and abroad, i been also watching neo close and they have good projects
ahead and been features in youtube, for me this is neo's year and we must have a piece of it while its cheap
im calling the price to 200usd by the end of the year which is not difficult to achieve
whats your call?

While big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are all the rage, smaller coins like NEO are rapidly gaining popularity among investors who are looking beyond the big market players.

When compared to Ethereum, NEO, which is also regarded as the nemesis of Ethereum, boasts a number of competitive advantages over its competitor.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Personally, I really like this project both from the point of view of its technological capabilities and from the point of view of the development team and their work with the government. In my opinion, this is a very underestimated coin, which will show itself in the near future. Now is a very good time to buy.

Infact, even research and studies has proved that NEO can yield up to 10,000 transactions per second, which is impossible to imagine with ETH. Besides, NEO has recorded fewer scalability issues than its peers. Technically speaking, NEO’s technology is more forward-looking.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

NEO is a very special altcoin for me, because I think it is more than an altcoin, it is a great platform also. In my opinion, it is a big probability that we can see more successful projects on this platform and of course I think its price is likely to rise more in the future.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

NEO in the second half of 2018 will be from the news background, especially from China. If in China the legalization of crypto-currency will begin, NEO will rapidly go up and there is reason to be the third in the world rating.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

I do not think NEO will have much difficulty in hitting the 200 USD mark by the end of the year especially if China eventually ease its stance on cryptos.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: