Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is one of the favorites this 2018  (Read 759 times)
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

This is not new to anyone new has been around for a bit long time now after being antshares
to neo, they have develop and been active through the years after rebranding, they been
popular specially in china , and abroad, i been also watching neo close and they have good projects
ahead and been features in youtube, for me this is neo's year and we must have a piece of it while its cheap
im calling the price to 200usd by the end of the year which is not difficult to achieve
whats your call?

I found an interesting article on this, perhaps worth checking it out:
https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/neo-vs-ethereum/
Please read the article with a critical eye.
with the ever-growing development of NEO keeps me excited about the NEO. because it is the development of NEO that continues to experience a growing development. so it's great to have NEO and make a much more profitable profit going forward and become a major advantage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

I think that's a natural thing if Neo became a coint favorite in 2018, it seems this coint step by step began to show its progress and hopefully for the future can grow better
stefanoste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

NEO is a very good project. As far as I know, there are currently many projects being implemented on the NEO platform. In a few years. There may be more projects to be implemented at NEO. Looks like ETH but it's a lot better
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

NEO is now a favorite coin because I think NEO has a good quality and so potential that many people love it, NEO is called Ethereum from China so I'm sure the future of NEO is very bright.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

because of their technology and unique ness in their blockchain and many company ties ups and they are going as per the roadmap and expectations are huge in neo believers
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

Neo has grown up to 12 times that shows the HOT of this project. So it is not difficult to understand it will increase to that level
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

probably because neo includes altcoin that is very suitable to be invested in a price that is not so expensive and it is good for us to trade or invest in the short term.
tebzzz

Activity: 546

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

probably because neo includes altcoin that is very suitable to be invested in a price that is not so expensive and it is good for us to trade or invest in the short term.

that's right, we can buy and trade neo daily. I was a little surprised by neo because it has a good market. this will be the future of other altcoins, and the more options for merchants to try the neo handlers.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

NEO in the second half of 2018 will be from the news background, especially from China. If in China the legalization of crypto-currency will begin, NEO will rapidly go up and there is reason to be the third in the world rating.

I think I can agree a little with this,,, that NEO will truly go up once China news becomes more clearer but I disagree with the 2018 prediction. China needs more time,,, much more time than it has taken. Maybe next year the first sign. But do not worry, NEO will be okay, it will climb back and recover without waiting for that news.

Not because NEO is great or anything, just because Bitcoin is great and will pull everything that has it's own blockchain back up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Yes, I also like NEO, ADA, CMT, AE. These basic chains are all I like very much. I think they will rise in 2018. The price will be very high, I hope you all make a lot of money.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

A lot of worthy projects appeared in 2017-2018. I think that NEO now has a lot of competition and this coin will not be easy on the market.
minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

I always thought that neo has a very good potential and a great team , he is not worse than etherium
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

For me the reason why neo is one of my favourites for the year of two thousand eighteen it because they have offered a good amount of income or profit to the investors in this business.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:53:35 PM

This is not new to anyone new has been around for a bit long time now after being antshares
to neo, they have develop and been active through the years after rebranding, they been
popular specially in china , and abroad, i been also watching neo close and they have good projects
ahead and been features in youtube, for me this is neo's year and we must have a piece of it while its cheap
im calling the price to 200usd by the end of the year which is not difficult to achieve
whats your call?

Yeah. I do agree. Actually NEO is one of my favorite altcoin next to Ethereum. NEO is really potential coin also cheapest one. In future many ICO is going to invest in it. This is china based crypto coin. I am sure NEO will be next Ethereum.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

basically neo has good potential in the future. but neo is predicted to be one of the competitors of ethereum, but we have to wait until it is realized because neo has not shown any significant movement yet, but neo will rise up and do that.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

whats your call?
Because it's have a very good team development and the projects. Is increased the price very fast and it is a very popular and the potentials cons in my opinion. I hope it's will bring you a-lot of money in this year.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

Well its definitely a project with strong fundamentals and a very capable dev team behind it. Its safe to assume more and more projects will build their tokens/projects on their platform so the demand should steadily increase.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

I always have the faith to invest on this coin. I really see the bitcoin price grow more than anythings from the past one week. I believe 800 USD growth we are seeing in the market. I want to go with the alternate coin means I definetely go with the NEO and NEM projects.

NEO was around 200 USD in the peak time but after price fall we seeing this coin value also sinking in the market. We do not need to worry about this all the time. Just invest today and expect the profit after some months.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

whats your call?

neo is the same is eth and there is a large community behind the neo and new icos are developing their tokens on neo platform because transaction cost is much cheaper and fast than the eth. for sure it can hit 200$ this year

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Because on the NEO project there are already remarkable projects that are popular today, just as it can be said that the NEO project has a very strange dependence on the global crypto currency market and it seems to me that the price for BTC does not apply to NEO
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: