Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big news for bitcoin and crypto currency  (Read 3172 times)
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

Oh wow that is indeed good news for the cryptocurrency world! That could be a trend setter for all other exchanges and if that happens, then there will be no stopping even for the smaller players. I wonder when will the NYSE will follow?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

I am not sure how it is going to work out but it will definitely grab more eyeballs towards Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I hope that it will empower the growth of the crypto industry. However, there is a possibility of the creation of a platform that might be misused to manipulate the market in a way, that is beneficial to specific people or investors.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

Yep. This is a very good news for crypto currency. I think it's the result of demand of getting digitalized. Everything is getting digitalized. So, if currency doesn't get digitalized then it's a matter of sorrow. By digitalized currency we mean one world one currency. Just like the crypto currency.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

Switzerland’s stock exchange – owned and managed by SIX – has announced its intention to begin offering crypto-specific markets in the very near future. The new SIX Digital Exchange, SDX for short, is – will be fully regulated by authorities in its native country, and backed by the Swiss National Bank, in the same way as its main exchange.

After wallstreet want to open digital currency exchange, more stocks exchange want to launch crypto exchange. Its good news for cryptocurrency commounity because in middle of negative news, there is good news to hear and i am believe it will give big effect to market in the future

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

Probably this is one of the good news coming out there everyday, people are starting to realize what blockchain technology can do to help make life more easy. Big names are interested on investing in cryptocurrency so let's hope for the best.

Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:54:51 AM

This is a good news actually, when a lot of people already know what bitcoin is and also what are the benefits of using it. Then people will be starting to buy it and using it as a Money, not an investment. Also, by the same time, the prices will be going up more and more. So, if you already realized it, then buy it as much as you can before it is too late.
Lexurenn

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Really very good news. Now quite a lot of altcoyins closely cooperate with large enterprises in many countries of the world. And I believe the stability and growth of the crypto currency in the future.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

It is good and surprising news because I think in this situation no one expect this kind of good news related bitcoin we can get and I think it will help people to remove their doubt about bitcoin.
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

A good news this is. This would go a long way in convincing people that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are here to stay in the long run. And news like this posit well for it.  It would help in changing the mindset of those who think Bitcoin is dead and no longer acceptable worldwide.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Switzerland’s stock exchange – owned and managed by SIX – has announced its intention to begin offering crypto-specific markets in the very near future. The new SIX Digital Exchange, SDX for short, is – will be fully regulated by authorities in its native country, and backed by the Swiss National Bank, in the same way as its main exchange.

This is indeed good news, because with this I am sure that crypto prices will start to rise and make people start believing to investing in cryptocurrency.

Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

There are some of the biggest banks in the world that are studying about the risks and capabilities of the Crypto currencies which is a good news. If the traditional banks also believe in it and can help us in not only educating and eliminating the risks involved with the cryptocurrencies but also offering them, it will make Crypto investments less fraudulent I guess.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

This news has no difference with the other country who has an exchange too, were bitcoin accepted in online transaction. But I am hoping that this news will give us a good effect to make Bitcoin will get increase but for now it is not good to say that bitcoin is getting higher instead, its playing its price value in between to 6500$ up to 7000$.
rj.raj

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Japan's crypto exchanges have been under close regulatory scrutiny after the theft of $530 million in digital coins at Tokyo-based cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck Inc.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

this is very good news especially for bitcoin and generally for the development of all crypto currencies.
Swiss stock exchanges are indeed very lucky because the Swiss National Bank has supported this very good intention, hopefully this can be followed by other stock exchanges in various other countries in the world

dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

The good news, in my opinion, is that regulations first mean, acceptance by countries that are alert and responsible. So of course the rules will imply that there will be fewer frauds.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

This might be a good news to all of us here in this industry, also could be the reason to increase the value of bitcoin if the demand will increase too. Now, one by one each country all over the world are now discovering the trend of cryptocurrency/bitcoin, where its help to open the mind of the people about the good benefits we could get from the blockchain technology either.
Anderson_smash

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

There's a big possibility that crypto market will be bullish again due to this adoption of the Switzerland stock exchange.

Cryptocurrency is slowly being adopted by different countries now.

It's really overwhelming to know that the world is slowly adopting to the technology that we truly believe could make a difference to each and everyone of us.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

This is really great information. I hope that there will be more countries that accept bitcoin and that the number of bitcoin supporters will increase. Also, as it is backed by the Swiss National Bank, confidence will also increase. I hope that bitcoin will become the world's most popular payment method.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Switzerland's position on money is a well known issue all over the world. If  will regulated the crypto by Switzerland stock exchange and if Swiss National Bank will be supported, I pozitive that news.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

I think that the mood will lift traders, the news that the market will move and begin to grow up.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"