Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lock your fiat gains without selling BTC 🧠  (Read 159 times)
hongkongkingkong (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

So I just came accross @1SingularityWay Twitter profile and part of his description is "Learn how to lock your $fiat gains without ever selling your $BTC. 🧠"

BUT HOW !?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

So I just came accross @1SingularityWay Twitter profile and part of his description is "Learn how to lock your $fiat gains without ever selling your $BTC. 🧠"

BUT HOW !?

Why do you care about a Twitter account with only 44 followers?This guy looks like a scammer to me.
Why don`t you just send him a DM via Twitter and ask him about this?
I`m pretty sure that he is promoting some scammy "get rich quick" product or service.After all,there is a GET RICH QUICK sign on his profile image. Grin

Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:37:46 AM

BUT HOW !?

I think that this twitter acc is used to register for a referral link to Bitmex exc. The golden grail doesn't exist, think only yourself.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

BUT HOW !?

Why do you care about a Twitter account with only 44 followers?This guy looks like a scammer to me.
Why don`t you just send him a DM via Twitter and ask him about this?
I`m pretty sure that he is promoting some scammy "get rich quick" product or service.After all,there is a GET RICH QUICK sign on his profile image. Grin

I agree if anyone say or promote something about getting rich, I even don't mention ''quick'', you could be very sure it is scam, or it is just a marketing but it is certain that you will not earn anything.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:04:34 AM by Mpamaegbu

BUT HOW !?
I believe that user is trying to refer to tethering your sale profit. It's a simple process and it can be easily done on any exchange that has the usdt pair. All you do is you sell the crypto into usdt (dollar) Binance is a good example.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

BUT HOW !?

I believe that this is a good time for you to sell bitcoin, you can see that bitocin after a steep increase in consecutive days is up to the present moment is showing signs of slowing down and there are many change. According to my analysis, bitcoin is converging very strongly and will be able to continue to increase strongly in the coming days.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

BUT HOW !?

Oh that’s really nice, but I wonder what kind of tricks would do such a thing as locking up Bitcoin and retaining that same price rate as of when you locked it for as long as you want to. But do you ever think about what happens when you unlock it and try to sell it? LOL. It probably takes you back to the same current rate of when you’re about to sell the Bitcoin.

So you see, it makes no sense at all. I don’t know how that guy plans to do that $h!t, but if it has to do with moving your funds into any kind of scam, then sorry, it’s all scam.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

all its hard to do, so be yourself and take your profit from the Bitcoin trade.

do not trust anyone else what a strange tweeter account like that. who many follower just likes to cheat what else is a little follower him. keep Strong!

tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

BUT HOW !?

Man! This seem simple to deal with. Did you try replying his tweet and you didn't get some explanation to this? I would also love to understand what's he means. Does his account look like he is a pro in Crypto trading? If no, why should you take him seriously by his tweet?
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

BUT HOW !?

You know that it is really hard to release or sell bitcoin during this dip. However, we can't deny the fact that we are tempted sometimes specially during the times that we are in need. If we'll sell during the red market, we might lose too much. It is still better to wait a little longer and just continue hodling.
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

Blocking your profits in dollars with this without selling bitcoin is impossible. You will have to keep bitcoin, but it will not fix the amount in dollars or you will have to sell bitcoin and transfer it to usdt.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

There are 2 possibilities, between us play mining or we play investments like hyip, without selling bitcoin, just waiting a few months or weeks will benefit.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

But it all depends a lot. I prefer to lock them on BTC Because everytime that i am trading i want to increase my amount of bitcoins, not my amount of fiat money, it all depends on a lot of stuff

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████