Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMGEANCOIN, TGN and the TEMGEAN APP GIG ECONOMY  (Read 732 times)
uroojausaf

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

What are your plans for the publicity of your project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Temgeancoin (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

The project is worthy of attention. How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?

Currently our team is diligent professionals developers are working tirelessly to achieve and exceed the stateee goals of the project

More updates to follow
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

What are your plans for the publicity of your project?

We understand that marketing and promotion and building of a community around the project is at th core of any successful project. Hence, we have launched the following marketing campaign:

1. Video bounty: this is part of our first road map as contained in our official thread. Please see our official twitter handle @temgeancoin for more details

2. Official ANN translation: this is ongoing. Translations into Russian and Ukrainian have been completed. Other languages to follow.

3. Signature campaign: this contract has been agreed with a member of the bitcointalk community. Details to be announced shortly.

4. Sponsored story and press release: a number of online crypto magazines, like cointelegraph and themerkle have been contacted for publication of news material from the project

5. Bounty and airdrop: this is currently ongoing. To join please send us a message on twitter @temgeacoin

Hope this addresses your questions.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

Sounds interesting. waiting for the official thread.

This is th official bitcointalk ANN thread of the project. Our official website will be unveiled within 30 days. Our twitter is: @temgeancoin
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

This is an interesting project. where we can find more information about the members that make up the team?
AndrewPeoples

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

When will you post your official thread?
JessicaAshl

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

Not sure I understand. Can you give us a real case as an example?

The gig economy refers to the seasonal and temporary workers who provide important short term services that is essential to the global economy. The goal of the Teamgean project is to harness the power of this economy under one platform and make it more accessible and effective for all participant.

quite interesting. but how many team members are there in your team?
zongdevice

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

There is a error. I cannot visit your webisite. http://www.temgean.com/
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

The Temgean application provides a universal user platform for making a person visible and able to interact with other users. The project deserves attention.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:20 AM

There is a error. I cannot visit your webisite. http://www.temgean.com/

We had stated in an earlier post that our website is under development and will be revealed within 30 days.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

Not sure I understand. Can you give us a real case as an example?

The gig economy refers to the seasonal and temporary workers who provide important short term services that is essential to the global economy. The goal of the Teamgean project is to harness the power of this economy under one platform and make it more accessible and effective for all participant.

quite interesting. but how many team members are there in your team?

Currently we have 6 professional developers. We are hoping to add more in due course as we are able to raise funds.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

The project is worthy of attention. How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?

We are a solid and diligent team working tirelessly to ensure project is delivered on time.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

The Temgean application provides a universal user platform for making a person visible and able to interact with other users. The project deserves attention.

The Temgean project will enable providers and consumers of Gig Economy services to connect and get the best of services and prices. Also, the work history , user reviews and qualification of service providers will be visible, ensuring that people who hire them can get their suitability for their specific needs. Again, since it’s a global platform, users can narrow their needs to specific regions or lacation for their employment.
timemedicos

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

Hello, I found your project on ICO Champs and it really interested me. I would like to discuss a couple of details with you, and I also have an interesting proposal for you.
fullstop23

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

Will there be nodes and masternodes in your project?
DustanPorter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:51:10 AM

Do not miss this ICO, an excellent project and an excellent team. Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems !
Jimiee

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

I have checked all the points of your plan and everything is actually very good!  Good luck DEV's.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

Hello, I found your project on ICO Champs and it really interested me. I would like to discuss a couple of details with you, and I also have an interesting proposal for you.

Thanks for connecting with us and showing interest in our project. We are trying to build a large community of participants so we welcome positive feedback to enable us deliver a better project. Please feel free to send us a message regarding your thoughts.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

Will there be nodes and masternodes in your project?

Well, our project based on the model utilized the robust ethereum network, using its ERC20 standard for optimal security, lower transaction fees and easy scalability. Considering the forgoing, we shall not have nodes or masternodes on our platform.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

I have checked all the points of your plan and everything is actually very good!  Good luck DEV's.

Thank you for your compliments. We feel delighted that many of our community members have seen the lofty goals we have set for this project and are willing to be part of it. Blockchain projects are by its very nature very demanding and we will give it our best to ensure positive results.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: