Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NO ONE SELLS BUT HODL?  (Read 1602 times)
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

I think two situations will occur. The first one is as you say. The second scenario is that Bitcoin prices will increase because Bitcoin demand> Bitcoin supply. Bitcoin prices will be pushed higher or Bitcoin will die, but I do not think it will happen because 100% of Bitcoin owners do not sell it because they will not easily overlook the benefits. Bitcoin giant price increases and another important reason is still a lot of Bitcoin is not fully exploited so there will still be Bitcoin to buy. According to reports, July 17, 2018, there are 17.15 million BTC in circulation, with another 3.85 million BTC will be exploited in the coming years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

I have been monitoring so many post about HODL! HODL!! HODL!!! I am a victim of that but I have sat down and analyzed something. We should all know what will happen when we all decide to HODL. This will be one of the deadliest that will ever happen in cryptocurrencies. When we all decide to HODL I think the markets will go down and the green markets we want will never com. Also BTC will die when we all decide to HODL. I think we can at the same time SELL and BUY to keep our greatest cryptocurrency alive. I stand to be corrected and also we can add some to it as to what will happen.  

Very True!

If everyone decides to HODL. Well its really dangerous scenario we can imagine if that happens we will see an immediate effect on all exchanges first. without liquidity, all exchange going to shut down first. then lol keep HODL

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

that mate is impossible to happen because the needs of people is very different to one another if they are holding it means that something might happen or bitcoin is dead by that time no one knows what will happen at that time because if no sell order had been place the their will be no supply and the demand will rose pretty up high making the price high.

I agree that it will never happen. Every time will be people who sell their bitcoin because they need money. By the reason of this the price will grow up in near future

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

I am not sure how many people are positive about this post but I am 100% sure that this is what happens when we HODL. I know this process of investing money is very common in the crypto currencies these days but it is not the best one when 100 out of 100 people starts to claim it. Off course if there is no real use of something then it will die naturally over the specific period of time and thus will get devalued. I guess it happens in the nature also, a theory of selection says that, those part which we dont use much will get eliminated from the body, like a tail we lost! I know this example is little away from the crypto world but lets just consider the same theory for the artificial selection of coins. If they are not used and kept at one corner of the world then they will rust and will be forgotten soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

I have been monitoring so many post about HODL! HODL!! HODL!!! I am a victim of that but I have sat down and analyzed something. We should all know what will happen when we all decide to HODL. This will be one of the deadliest that will ever happen in cryptocurrencies. When we all decide to HODL I think the markets will go down and the green markets we want will never com. Also BTC will die when we all decide to HODL. I think we can at the same time SELL and BUY to keep our greatest cryptocurrency alive. I stand to be corrected and also we can add some to it as to what will happen.  
I think that price can be grown up a season of that. But if you earn only with airdrop and bounty program, it will be difficult it to earn any tokens from that. But I believe that in every moment is a future will be people who want to sell.
greylandm

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

There has to be a balance in the market and the buying and the selling needs to happen.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

We will hold for no reason? We should hold if the demand is high, it is where crypto will be known and recognized by all the people in the world. I think if we all HOLD the supply of crypto in the market it will be pump the price and these holders will sell their cryptos if the rice was high. Right> Correct me if I'm wrong that was my analization.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Strange9

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

If there's no demand and people are just Hodling on to it, I guess price will still be the same or maybe it will go down as the usual reaction is Sell when someone placed an order and everyone is just waiting who will make the first move.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

The longer and more you hold, the higher the price! That's real, just take a look at the price of bitcoin in last 5 years. That's really crazy but it's true Smiley
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

I think that will make the price of bitcoin higher because there will be many requests that will continue to arrive from buyers in the market. I also do not suggest buying or selling at the same time because the way it can also make bitcoin fall back later.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

I've had the same thoughts lately. Someone clearly on this will earn. Most people will remain bankrupt.
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

Yes, I Think you ought to take a goose at the market, what you say and it'll ne'er happen. during this trade are altogether interconnected incorporating with exchange, purchasers, and venders.what's additional, to hold. i believe info and skill assume associate degree amazing half once you build theory, your terribly own casualty slowness since you're not making an attempt to inquire regarding and understand once there are varied people WHO categorical their feelings.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

When it will happen, it's something that might happen and it won't last long because everyone has different needs.
sormin

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

Of course if we are all HODL then bitcoin prices will increase. Because the more demand the higher the offer is given. When prices are high enough as well as selling some bitcoin to keep it stable.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

Well first off trying to convince such a large community of millions of people to HODL is going to be an impossible task. And there is always going to be people who will be forced to sell either due to panic or if they might be needing money in real life for day to day expenses or some emergency.

Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Of course this is good, the demand is high and the stock is not there so it makes the price skyrocket, i'm sure that someday soon happen because user feel hold is more profitable thing.

Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

I think don't  will change to the value of bitcoin in the market if all of us will hold bitcoin. Yes we do sometimes need to sell especially when it pumping and buy again when the price of it drop.
ICOKite

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

A market by definition will have both buyers and sellers but the number of them can vary based on various factors. If everyone holding cryptocurrencies decides to hold and not sell then the supply of it will go down drastically. As the supply goes down, the price will increase and this will encourage sellers to come to the market. So, to answer your question even if everyone holds for a while, somewhere down the line they will definitely sell it as they look to profit from the price rise.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

If no one sells but hold will certainly make bitcoin worthless, market law is always in the same direction so if no one sells then this is an extraordinary event that will make bitcoin lose value.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

There will be no time all bitcoin holders will hold and will not come to market to deal. What we mean when we say you should is that you do not panic and sell off at a loss after which the market will turn. so the situation you are envisaging will not happen and can never be reality. holders who are on profits will always sell off to take profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: