Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 15% a Month Investment Opportunity  (Read 2363 times)
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:55:51 PM

Actually it's a little bit funny:-) You all claim scam and so on. When I started working with them I didn't find at least one negative review. Now I made $4800 with Maxbounty and $150 on bitcoin investments. Second month - still no negative review. And I'm making money with their methods.

Just interesting how people think - looks like you were scammed many times on this forum.

Potentially even bitcoin can be scam. It can close website and all people having money in it - will lose it.

Again my goal is not to advertise anything - I even didn't give any referal link. I just wanted to share and to know more things about bitcoin.

In my opinion a company, business can be called scam - if there is fact that it scammed.  Roll Eyes

How can this bitcoin thing close it's website ?
Do you even have a clue what bitcoin is?

Obviously, he don't understand what bitcoin is and how bitcoin works lol Cheesy
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:23:21 AM

Actually it's a little bit funny:-) You all claim scam and so on. When I started working with them I didn't find at least one negative review. Now I made $4800 with Maxbounty and $150 on bitcoin investments. Second month - still no negative review. And I'm making money with their methods.

Just interesting how people think - looks like you were scammed many times on this forum.

Potentially even bitcoin can be scam. It can close website and all people having money in it - will lose it.

Again my goal is not to advertise anything - I even didn't give any referal link. I just wanted to share and to know more things about bitcoin.

In my opinion a company, business can be called scam - if there is fact that it scammed.  Roll Eyes

You are defending the company indeed

Can you explain what there is to win for the website's owner?

MashRinx

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:45:36 PM

Pirateat40, is that you?
cz_miner

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:34:11 AM

All of us must withdraw bitcoins from the site, or IT CAN CLOSE website and we loose all the bitcoins.
I propose to sign the petition and forward it to bitcoin asking not to close the site.

The only question to the topic starter, which site we should be aware of closing?
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:10:31 AM

All of us must withdraw bitcoins from the site, or IT CAN CLOSE website and we loose all the bitcoins.
I propose to sign the petition and forward it to bitcoin asking not to close the site.

The only question to the topic starter, which site we should be aware of closing?

You are always suggested to not hold bitcoin on those exchanges/gambling sites.
The reason is simple: If you don't have sole control of the private keys, you don't control the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: