Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring a Game Player on arcadex.co  (Read 344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dided1981 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I need someone who can score more than 30 000 points on these 2 games

YETI SENSATION AND HEX BLITZ

I am paying $25 for each game if you can score these points

Only PM me if your interested and I can send the coins to an escrow if you have trust issues.

I will lock this thread and I will only be accepting PM, I have enabled newbies to also PM me.

I will only send the BTC once you have done the Job or Send funds to an escrow upfront.

Please PM me with any question, if this is the wrong section please advise where to post this.

All my threads are self-moderated to avoid spam nothing else, escrow is always a welcomed option for newbies.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:00:20 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 04:16:13 PM by mdayonliner

I need someone who can score more than 30 000 points on these 2 games

YETI SENSATION AND HEX BLITZ

I am paying $25 for each game if you can score these points

Only PM me if your interested and I can send the coins to an escrow if you have trust issues.

I will lock this thread and I will only be accepting PM, I have enabled newbies to also PM me.

I will only send the BTC once you have done the Job or Send funds to an escrow upfront.

Please PM me with any question, if this is the wrong section please advise where to post this.

All my threads are self-moderated to avoid spam nothing else, escrow is always a welcomed option for newbies.
Studying a bit to see the catch LOL
Might PM you, if it's something interesting.

Nah! I gave up. You can delete this post if you want. Sorry for any inconvenience. Good luck.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

I would like to know what all that was about

WTF?! Is that suppose to be you thinking that you were saying something super prolific like... this is a scam... close this... or are you really that much of a dip shit that you took the time to post and edit your fonts to make it look like you have even half of a brain... EEEK You obviously don't know what she's talking about and are too "busy" trying to figure out the scam behind it to figure it out LOL At least you tried though... that's half the battle!!  Smiley LOL

Dudes, please chill!

What I meant is...

Studying a bit to see the catch LOL
Might PM you, if it's something interesting.
You see, that was a meaning that I am checking those games on the site. If I see that I will have fun with those games then I will PM you.

Nah! I gave up. You can delete this post if you want. Sorry for any inconvenience. Good luck.
Once I figured out then these game thinggy are not for me then I said I gave up!

What's wrong?

Just chill! Don't take everything too hard. What a mess!

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

i realy like games, but I've never played games that you mean and I'm interested in trying, can you give a time period for beginners who want to try? so make sure for this job..
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:04:15 AM

I'm up for the challenge. I will be posting here just to have a good reference.

Is the challenge availbe using mobile as long as I play for either of those games?

Also what certain proofs you need if I succeed the challenge is a screenshoot enough?

Edit: my bad disregard I can't play the game since this is not available  in my country
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

challenge accepted , i just tried HEX BLITZ game , the game just like candy crush just make the difference hex blitz has time out and confusion puzzle .
do we have to use you're account to play ?
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

challenge accepted , i just tried HEX BLITZ game , the game just like candy crush just make the difference hex blitz has time out and confusion puzzle .
do we have to use you're account to play ?
You use my account, Hex Blitz will only open the challenge in 14 hours when Yeti Sensation closes, can you check yeti sensation if you can do it?

i will send you a pm, hopefully i can make it. when i first tried it i score like 2k point on HEX BLITZ.
hopefully i can break 30 within the deadline time.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

I give you my account and you play the game for me, I want to win free Pizzas and if I am lucky also a little cash, I want to be in the top 3 and the best I can do is be in the top 30.

I don't know if they are basing on the account of the user. I think that is merely about where the Ip address is located. If that's so then i guess using your account is still not going to work in my part. I love gaming that is why i would love to do it however i have no choice anyways.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

Is the game hard? Umm.. I'm interested to play the game. Not to beat your score, but to enjoy the challenge. Will try..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██