Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDINODE: MASTERNODE  (Read 11323 times)
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

Indinode being a superfast, privacy-based cryptocurrency is determined to preserve sustainable growth and progress, keeping the masternode coin space trustworthy.
I'm glad to be associated with Indinode, the first for the Indian Market, asset platform coin based on PIVX/Masternode. Though in its early stage, project is gaining momentum and hopefully delivers what it is aimed for and I firmly believe that, Indinode will perfrom far better in coming future.
I personally feel that with launch of Indi Exchange, Indinode coins will be showing its true potential strength, being an asset and the payment for platform, which is going to be utilized for rewards for those creating Indinode network and actively protecting it.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pandan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

Indinode Community is simply amazing! Great team, good people and lot's of airdrops & bounties for members. With the gold rush approaching in a few days, I see XIND masternodes as a huge potential for passive income. It's time to setup a XIND masternode and reap huge profits in the coming months.

Community driven and transparent, Indinode is one of the best projects in the market and has a huge potential. India being one of the Top Five economies of the world, I see XIND as a market changer for the Indian crypto community. It's a coin with a purpose and potential. If you are reading this, please do join the community to see this yourself and i am sure you will be sharing good thoughts soon.

Proud to be a Xindian!
informixx (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

Block Height: 100.000 is the start of massive gold rush MN. (>10.000 % ROI)
clarf

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

I love the concept, a coin for the Indian market.  The community is very active, there are regular announcements and news.
I Also love the wallet its light weight, fast to sync and balanced for usability and looks polished.
Nice project an community to follow.

Regards,
Clarf
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

Add "INDINODE (XIND)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 581 INDINODE (XIND)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
ssaxena2004

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

My IndiNode balance is 195.371940 coins.
Best Wishes to all Xindians, you may reach new heights in coming days.
kd100

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

My IndiNode balance is 1835.574953 coins.  Tongue
IndiNode is such a great community driven project Grin
With daily games, airdrops etc where the community can earn more XIND Kiss
There is even job openings for the community!
JOIN today to be part of the IndiNote family https://discord.gg/wnhmbfa

qerikon

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

My IndiNode balance is 26.458000 coins.
Nice find for the future!
MarvinSa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Hi
If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their plan!!!
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

My IndiNode balance is 1765 coins.
What I liked most about Indinode is that, Indinode masternode owners are gonna enjoy seamless benefit of being associated with Indinode in the form of profits from the operations of Indi Exchange, crypto-to-crypto exchange.

Raitiphalamb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

incredible project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
jester21

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

My IndiNode balance is 199 coins
i visit your official website and see your road map doing well by the update on your discord channel and im also there watching this project reaching its goals everyday... we all know that its hard to make a exchange platform in this industry... we are here to help you by giving our support to your project for the benefits of all your investor special for indian market... keep up the good work for the success of everyone...
this is their discord channel to see every update:

https://discord.gg/ccYag7n
MarvinSa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

It seems like this project has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this business.
Mbush18

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

My IndiNode balance is 1049.498116 coins.

XIND is going to be a game changer for around the world.  It is only the beginning of this coin, so you should do your research on it and look to invest now before you miss the great prices it is currently sitting at in pre-sale.  Two exchanges will be added soon and then the gold rush begins (the highest reward phase of the coin!!)  Get your coins now for the GOLD RUSH, otherwise be left in the dust  Wink.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:15:15 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 07:45:26 PM by logictense

My IndiNode balance is 1049.498116 coins.

XIND is going to be a game changer for around the world.  It is only the beginning of this coin, so you should do your research on it and look to invest now before you miss the great prices it is currently sitting at in pre-sale.  Two exchanges will be added soon and then the gold rush begins (the highest reward phase of the coin!!)  Get your coins now for the GOLD RUSH, otherwise be left in the dust  Wink.

Havent u noticed, xind is a bumper on other alts' way to reach higher daily turnover. When someone places a wall in ethereum orderbook xind gets the same wall. It just copies other alts behavior, consequently stealing volume from prominent coins. When a coin is dried out of volume the probability for the coin to end up in a garbage bin grows exponentially.

z43n4l

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

Very good project index,
can be used as inspiration as well as parts of life in the future,
developers offer many conveniences and advantages,
we deserve appreciation of the hard work of the developer,
going forward Indinode we always hope that it will advance rapidly and be the best, succeed in all the developers.
Good luck
z43n4l

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

Indinode very good project,
can be used as inspiration as well as parts of life in the future,
developers offer many conveniences and advantages,
we deserve appreciation of the hard work of the developer,
going forward Indinode we always hope that it will advance rapidly and be the best, succeed in all the developers.
Good luck
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

My IndiNode balance is 560 coins.

I really like how Indinode is a community focused and privacy based coin. One of the best communities to be in and a very good project. Can't wait to see how far Indinode can go.
paulofreitas

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

My IndiNode balance is 387.032014 coins
I'm staking 382.760014 coins Wink

IndiNode community is really amazing! Whenever possible I'm there meeting people and engaging airdrop games with them. They're one of the best Discord communities I'm in, it's always nice to be there - a great way to introduce the coin to the people. I'm proud to be part of this growing community! Smiley

I'm @paulofreitas#1991 on Discord, hope I'd meet you on IndiNode server. If you aren't there yet, let me invite you: https://discord.gg/EphttTk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: