Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDINODE: MASTERNODE  (Read 11328 times)
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Congratulations on entering new exchange, keep it up!
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.XIND_BRIDGE.BTC
xind is also listed on coinmarketcap, is there a plan to add to larger exchanges? the price is only 6 satoshi with a supply of only 200 million.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indinode/

I agree, now the price is 2 Satoshi. What are your plans for entering the new exchanges? Any market management plans?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
informixx (OP)

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

We striked a deal with an excellent DEX programmer, he will help us to realize the upcoming Exchange and participate in the revenue. Still, many obstacles and a lot of work ahead and many things  (everything) can go wrong. Programming will start Late November / Early December 2018.

Additionally, we made following change to our Masternode coin hold strategy. In order to award holders and punish sellers only 1.000.000 and higher XIND (in 1 Million steps) will make you an Exchange Carbon Member on the earning of the upcoming Exchange. Based on my calculations most MN Holders should already have 1 MIL XIND.
Join us to make the impossible - possible!
Nielsonyourscreen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

Very good, thanks for getting back informixx. I am a holder of a MN and got curious about the coming months. I am curious how things will unfold. At the moment the website appears to be down. Something is smelling fishy over here.

Please keep us posted on the website - and later on I'd like to see how the  Q3/2018 and Q1/2 of 2019 are envisioned.

Best regards!
daianapotter

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

if you need spanish translator tell me =)

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
IndianCryptMiner

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

I asked you guys a question on discord and you banned me . I then went to telegram to ask some more details about project and you banned me there as-well .

Why .Because you don't want to answer ?? Appreciate a sensible answer rather than deleting the post or ban n such stuff . Ban / delete poses your team as a scamster and I hope you are not !!!

And My dear Mr cool CS .Calm down and get your attitude correct . you might be jack of all trades but if you donno how to answer a community question and have right attitude ,Your project will go no where .Perhaps that's one reason price was 50 sats  a month ago and 3 sats today .

informixx (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

I asked you guys a question on discord and you banned me . I then went to telegram to ask some more details about project and you banned me there as-well .

Why .Because you don't want to answer ?? Appreciate a sensible answer rather than deleting the post or ban n such stuff . Ban / delete poses your team as a scamster and I hope you are not !!!

And My dear Mr cool CS .Calm down and get your attitude correct . you might be jack of all trades but if you donno how to answer a community question and have right attitude ,Your project will go no where .Perhaps that's one reason price was 50 sats  a month ago and 3 sats today .

you a really pain the ass. This coin is high inflation. Most MN owner have 2 MIL and more coin. And you have no idea, what you are talking about. Stop stalking INDINODE.
IndianCryptMiner

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

Well Well Woow ;

I am not surprised to see such reply because I have seen such responses in discord and Twitter for anyone who asks a question .

Who are you btw ? Are you from the team ?

Why team can't answer anything positive about their own project? .

And who cares if you have 2 MIL or 200 MIL when you don't know what this project is all about .

I am asking questions because I wanted to have few nodes  but wanted clarity on project.

So if you guys are not a planned scam or going to be scam guys ;then unban me to have a healthy discussion .

Nielsonyourscreen

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

ICM,

Ha - I just saw your Tweet and decided to get to these forums. This is not a scam. The project is live and going (not so?!) strong. There has been a price drop but that's pretty common for new projects.
Me and a friend have several MNs and the price has seen lows and I expect it to rise when more elements will be developed and shared (i.e. the exchange).

However, there's a lot of challenges for the team - it will take some more time for the project to have a solid base. Right now, the website has been down for 2 days. That's something that needs to be resolved.

@Pandan/@informix - I can reach your website but nothing shows up in my browser. "C:\WINDOWS\system32>ping www.indinode.com

Pinging indinode.com [50.63.202.32] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 50.63.202.32: bytes=32 time=200ms TTL=51
Reply from 50.63.202.32: bytes=32 time=190ms TTL=51
Reply from 50.63.202.32: bytes=32 time=192ms TTL=51
Reply from 50.63.202.32: bytes=32 time=192ms TTL=51

Ping statistics for 50.63.202.32:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 190ms, Maximum = 200ms, Average = 193ms"

Please take care of it.
IndianCryptMiner

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:26:06 PM

I am glad I got at-least a sensible answer from someone .

I rarely call any project as scam  . I asked if they are planning one scam soon ,because they blocked me not one ,not two ,but at three places  .At discord ,telegram and twitter.

In discord , I received ban in less than 10 minutes .Woooow isn't that amazing execution speed ?

Discord story :

I found this project interesting , so I thought of spinning "few" master nodes ,but then after reading the ann I realized these guys are planning a strictly non fiat exchange and they are targeting Indians .So this became more interesting now , since the project was related to me and my country .But then I thought ,we already have so many exchanges in India plus recent regulations made things so bad that even one on India's gaint crypto player Zebpay was forced to shutdown the exchange .So I thought ,let me ask these guys ,what exactly makes their project so different and I asked in discord .

Guess ,what happened ?? Instead of welcoming a new guy Mr CS got hurt by this question ,he replied , "Comeback after our beta launch " .  I was happy .I thought ,I am still not too late to spin the node and enter the project because beta launch is planned soon BUT then I realized , wait, Beta ?? This wasn't mentioned in the roadmap .So I asked "when is the beta launch date " because I wanted to be ready with my working nodes before this date and it just happened . ***THE BAN***

Read above discord drama which they called as idiotic behavior.Below is what they responded on twitter explaining why discord ban

Because you are nothing else as a stalker .You came into our discord and behaved like complete idiot . There are about 2000 coins and project.Select another one .Next time first read ANN channel ,then ask

Okay ,Now everyone can refer to the discord story again and let me know if I behaved like complete idiot !!! wait what is this complete idiot ??  So we can behave as half idiots aswell ?  Hmm interesting .

I got banned in telegram and twitter as-well but right now I don't have time to write those story again .Its Diwali in India so I should be celebrating it , rather than wasting time in complaining about a project who is caliming to be focused on Indian market but not even ready to clarify doubts of an Indian.

Well ,Hey Good luck with the project anyways.

AltcoinWire

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

We invite you to bring your project to our exchange, Altmarkets is a Cryptocurrency 6,000 members and over 100 coins listed. Focusing on lower-tier altcoins we push each coin listing with social media announcements as well as to our growing social channels.

Our BCT Announce: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4687148.0
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/p4NwBdE

Request a listing with us via the above thread / announce post or visit http://www.altmarkets.cc - We aim to reply within 24 - 48 hours.
khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

Phase of the virtual money market. Any currency falls sharply!
rodrigo.lisp

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:52:18 PM

Promising project with good ideas. Excellent team and great community. Success and mass adoption very likely.
Pabloz07

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:39:30 PM

@ rodrigo.lisp

I can´t believe that you mean XIND, at the moment they have no team and no success.
Investors are waiting that XIND leaders are fulfilling their promises.

What kind of informations do you have because you are writing ... "Excellent team and great community. Success and mass adoption very likely." ... Huh
rodrigo.lisp

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:39:45 PM

If you were more active on the discord server you would understand my comment ...
Pabloz07

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:54:14 AM

@ rodrigo.lisp

as MN-holder with 5% of all MN´s I´m still observing all informations about XIND in social media channels, that´s why I ask you again:

What kind of informations do you have because you are writing ... "Excellent team and great community. Success and mass adoption very likely."

Thanks in advance for constructive informations for intersted community.
Pabloz07

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:13:32 PM

@ informixx

I didn´t receive any information for wallet-update, although I know details of reward system
Let me know details or send telegram/discord/twitter link.

thx
rodrigo.lisp

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:45:18 PM

https://t.me/indinodechat
https://discordapp.com/invite/cGWxndF
https://twitter.com/indinode

Roll Eyes
nicefirework

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:37:14 AM

This is working indinode discord link, 2500 members here:

https://discord.gg/j7pvwuK
informixx (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:47:07 AM

A Letter to Our Valued investors and Users: The Next Chapter in Our Story

We are thrilled to announce that today we have been acquired by A group of Private investors who are passionate about indinode and are willing and ready to invest in it's future!

For those who haven't familiarised with the project, indinode (XIND) is a community-focused, privacy-based coin that is driven to maintain sustainable growth, development, and fair practices within the masternode coin space. Indinode is a self-funded, self-governed, private, instant, and secure cryptocurrency.

What does this mean for you?

On a day-to-day, it’s business as usual only now we have new resources and capabilities to continue driving value for you and new users.

Thank you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for putting your trust in us and being part of our early investors

Our story continues…
In order for a good transistion i am stepping down as community lead from all of my responsibilities. This discord and all social links will be transfered to the new Team. Please help and support them. For me it was a long journey as i met very nice people here on discord, always helpfull und understood all difficulties associated with our Coin.
@Quarty Boss i am now transfering the discord to the new Team
nicefirework

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:51:42 PM

A Letter to Our Valued investors and Users: The Next Chapter in Our Story

We are thrilled to announce that today we have been acquired by A group of Private investors who are passionate about indinode and are willing and ready to invest in it's future!

For those who haven't familiarised with the project, indinode (XIND) is a community-focused, privacy-based coin that is driven to maintain sustainable growth, development, and fair practices within the masternode coin space. Indinode is a self-funded, self-governed, private, instant, and secure cryptocurrency.

What does this mean for you?

On a day-to-day, it’s business as usual only now we have new resources and capabilities to continue driving value for you and new users.

Thank you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for putting your trust in us and being part of our early investors

Our story continues…
In order for a good transistion i am stepping down as community lead from all of my responsibilities. This discord and all social links will be transfered to the new Team. Please help and support them. For me it was a long journey as i met very nice people here on discord, always helpfull und understood all difficulties associated with our Coin.
@Quarty Boss i am now transfering the discord to the new Team

Congrat for new team... hope we can move higher together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: