Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins).  (Read 34296 times)
Polina_ChangeNOW

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

Our company respects and operates in full compliance with the laws of the country we are registered in and international AML (anti-money laundering)/KYC (know your customer) directives and market security standards. We are always willing to support our customers and solve any problems of theirs that might arise. Since the OP's transaction had been marked suspicious by our automated security system, he needs to pass the KYC procedure. By providing a fake ID he has made the verification process significantly more complicated. Once he's ready for a video call with us, we'll be happy to finish his exchange. Until then, his funds are safe in the cold storage. We can't do anything else until he passes KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 10:58:58 AM by ni23457

Our company respects and operates in full compliance with the laws of the country we are registered in and international AML (anti-money laundering)/KYC (know your customer) directives and market security standards. We are always willing to support our customers and solve any problems of theirs that might arise. Since the OP's transaction had been marked suspicious by our automated security system, he needs to pass the KYC procedure. By providing a fake ID he has made the verification process significantly more complicated. Once he's ready for a video call with us, we'll be happy to finish his exchange. Until then, his funds are safe in the cold storage. We can't do anything else until he passes KYC.

>By providing a fake ID
I can provide you absolutely any JPG images because you are NOBODY to demand anything from me. You are Russian persons who bought some papers of the offshore company from the cheapest offshore zone http://www.ame.bz/belize-offshore-company.html
You, being in Russia, do not have any legal right to engage in this activity. And of course you have absolutely no right to withhold my funds for almost a month.

A lot of work is currently being done. I will try to do everything so that you pay me such compensation that your https://evercodelab.com/ has closed.

Polina_ChangeNOW

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Our company respects and operates in full compliance with the laws of the country we are registered in and international AML (anti-money laundering)/KYC (know your customer) directives and market security standards. We are always willing to support our customers and solve any problems of theirs that might arise. Since your transaction had been marked suspicious by our automated security system, you need to pass the KYC procedure. By providing a fake ID you have made the verification process significantly more complicated. Once you're ready for a video call with us, we'll be happy to finish your exchange. Until then, your funds are safe in the cold storage. We can't do anything else until you pass KYC.
comendador

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

The situation of this instant crypto-exchange aggregator looks a bit shady.

Would anyone please summarize the current state of affairs? Is this legit/trusted or not?  Huh
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

This group of Russian individuals, who work illegally in their country, still did not return my funds.
They have not respond to my emails for several weeks.

For over a month these people have been keeping my absolutely clean money (blockchain shows that I own funds for 5 years and the presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen).

I let them know that I'm not going to cooperate with the Russian service. I do not want Russian people who work illegally in their country to touch me, touch my money, touch my personal information. They should just return the funds to the sender's wallet.

Polina_ChangeNOW

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

Again, we're not able to finish your exchange once we've confirmed your identity and the fact that your funds are not subject to any illegal activities. You refusing to cooperate with us so adamantly makes us think that our suspicions are correct. You can prove us wrong by passing KYC through a video call with us.
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:37 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 11:27:39 AM by ni23457

Again, we're not able to finish your exchange once we've confirmed your identity and the fact that your funds are not subject to any illegal activities. You refusing to cooperate with us so adamantly makes us think that our suspicions are correct. You can prove us wrong by passing KYC through a video call with us.
You are from Russia. I can not conduct any work with you, because your activities in Russia are illegal, and you are criminals. You are obliged to return money that does not belong to you. You, an illegal group of people, have no right to withhold someone's money.

Just confirm or deny this:
1. There is only one incoming transaction(a few months ago) and one outgoing transaction(to ChangeNow.io) on the wallet.
2. The origin of funds on this wallet is my another wallet. This wallet was created 5 years ago(before bitcoin hardfork) and it replenished only once(5 years ago).
3. The presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen.

matej krkic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

You are from Russia. I can not conduct any work with you, because your activities in Russia are illegal, and you are criminals. You are obliged to return money that does not belong to you. You, an illegal group of people, have no right to withhold someone's money.

1. There is only one incoming transaction(a few months ago) and one outgoing transaction(to ChangeNow.io) on the wallet.
2. The origin of funds on this wallet is my another wallet. This wallet was created 5 years ago(before bitcoin hardfork) and it replenished only once(5 years ago).
3. The presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen.

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc and have submitted fake docs several times? Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds? Smiley such a funny scammer
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

> and have submitted fake docs several times?
> fake docs
> several times
Huh

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc and have submitted fake docs several times? Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds? Smiley such a funny scammer

This person works for them (January 30, 2018, 02:01:54 PM)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2850593

He writes in all my topics from both of his profiles
crazy_elky https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1776263

Proof that this is one person.

(1)

(2)

a)
crazy_elky
Date Registered:    January 30, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

b)
matej krkic posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=307379;sa=showPosts;start=40

on: July 30, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
on: January 31, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
What happened to him?

c)
crazy_elky latest post is on on: August 01, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1776263;sa=showPosts

d)
Both profiles claimed they were from Russia.

Strange is not it?

(3)
This Russian person constantly repeated that in Russia crypto business is absolutely legal.
P.S. You CAN exchange crypto in Russia. I also can bet on that. Are you ready to defend your opinion with your money? Wink

But in the same time
Here in Russia it's a problem that you don't understand if it is legal or not to do business with crypto...I'm personally looking for another jurisdiction =(

This person constantly calls me a fraud and says that I stole money from someone. But when I repeat it for the hundredth time this

He pretends that he does not see this.

Who is this in your opinion? Stupid troll or their stupid employee?

dewinsec

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

Ban @ni23457
END of the shitposting.

https://evercodelab.com/ is not theirs, loser.

Used https://changenow.io/ a few times - everything went smooth.

I hope ChangeNow.Io gets the right to hold your BTC and hopefully they spend it on something, rather giving it to a such low-level scammer like you.
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 08:52:39 AM by ni23457

I understand that because of newbie you can't open this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0

But I'll help you

https://postimg.cc/image/lqyn841j5/

such low-level scammer like you
Could you please explain why you call me a scammer in the time when

And by the way is it you
https://vk.com/viburnum.opulus
?

matej krkic

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

I understand that because of newbie you can't open this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0

But I'll help you

https://postimg.cc/image/lqyn841j5/

such low-level scammer like you
Could you please explain why you call me a scammer in the time when

Mr. Scammer, let me please repeat:

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc and have submitted fake docs several times? Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds? Smiley such a funny scammer
matej krkic

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

The situation of this instant crypto-exchange aggregator looks a bit shady.

Would anyone please summarize the current state of affairs? Is this legit/trusted or not?  Huh

Legit.
They caught a scammer with stolen money and now he is crying in soc networks Smiley)
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc
I say everywhere that I will not work with people from Russia. Simply open your eyes

have submitted fake docs several times?
I sent simply JPG image first and then I sent real selfie with real passport

Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds?
How it can be stolen when

And by the way is it you
?
matej krkic, dewinsec, crazy_elky - your name Alexander or Alexey, right?

matej krkic

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

I say everywhere that I will not work with people from Russia. Simply open your eyes

Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds?

And by the way is it you
?
matej krkic, dewinsec, crazy_elky - your name Alexander or Alexey, right?

Hahaha Smiley
Kid, you are really far from Sherlock Holmes Smiley
Not even John Watson, sorry
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

Did you get answers to your questions? Now will you(matej krkic, dewinsec, crazy_elky) shut up?

matej krkic

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Did you get answers to your questions? Now will you(matej krkic, dewinsec, crazy_elky) shut up?

I still didn’t get the answer to:

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc and have submitted fake docs several times? Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds? Smiley such a funny scammer
ni23457 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

I still didn’t get the answer to:

I answered that. Do you have problems with eyesight or with English? What of this you do not understand?

matej krkic

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

Sorry, I understand that you have some problems with logic because you are too young.
You mean that you've sent you REAL passport and selfie but you are afraid to do video call? Really? Hahahahaha =))
Zalaster

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

This group of Russian individuals, who work illegally in their country, still did not return my funds.
They have not respond to my emails for several weeks.

For over a month these people have been keeping my absolutely clean money (blockchain shows that I own funds for 5 years and the presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen).

I let them know that I'm not going to cooperate with the Russian service. I do not want Russian people who work illegally in their country to touch me, touch my money, touch my personal information. They should just return the funds to the sender's wallet.
You have provided forged documents! What were you thinking about? I see this so that if crypto-exchange has caught you on this, they are conscientious about their business. If you show a fake passport to a policeman, you know what will happen to you! This is a violation of the law!

You yourself are to blame for this problem, why blame someone for their stupidity!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: