Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any PCI FPGA cards?  (Read 435 times)
mrbill0 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:44:29 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 09:57:12 AM by mrbill0

Hello. Curious if there are any PCI FPGA cards out there that would be well suited for bitcoin mining.It doesn't need to be the fastest or anything, if i can get 30 mhash out of it i would be happy. It Doesn't need to be anything fancy, just something to get started with. It Would be used under linux. Ive got a machine with 15 open pci-extended slots that runs almost 24/7 as is, figured i could get some mining in. I was debating going the usb asic route, but if i loose interest im stuck with something that can only be used for bitcoin mining, with a fpga i could reprogram it to do something else.Also the large machine i am planning to use does not have any usb ports, and i really dont want to set up yet another machine around here, so a nice pci fpga card would probally be best so I can use the hardware ive already got running. I wasn't able to find anything, hopefully there is something out there.
Any help is appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: