Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Last call for those who will invest in low price for bitcoin.  (Read 545 times)
takesomethingaway

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

Bitcoin is a very volatile currency and you can make money by bitcoin just by keeping bitcoin with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

We don't know is it last call or not. But I think there is no last call in the crypto market. Did you believe bitcoin can go under 5800 USD? But it happened. Bitcoin went from almost 20K USD to 5800 USD!! So, we can't expect anything last in this volatile platform. But yes, this is a good time to buy bitcoin. Because very soon bitcoin will hit 6900 USD.
I agree with you now buy bitcoin easier for investors . And they use it for their own good .  Shocked Roll Eyes Smiley

gusnulyadi

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

This is the simplest and most intelligent way to behave in such a situation, because the price is affordable for new entrants to enter the market, if not now then after some time in the long run, prices will increase and then new entrants will be able to protect the profits of the market , The long-term prospects of the crypto currency market are definitely good and bright future of bitcoin.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

It is a good opportunity to the investors because that last call for those who will invest in low price in bitcoin is the last chance to be grabbed of,
because in the right time you will be profitable enough.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

It's almost the last call for the peoples who are interested to invest in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has started it's to all the way on the top so who else want to earn handsome amount of profit on its investment should invest in bitcoin now and stay calm and wait for the right time to come and have the money in the hand.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

I'm a hunter, I hold all my bonuses with a day's worth of money to make a strong investment in Bitcoin. I have always been attracted by the value of Bitcoin. If I am a money maker, I do not mind you saying, "You are on your way to making money for yourself."

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

It is not bad to encourage someone to invest but I think risks should be set into a consideration.
The fact that cryptocurrencies are extremely voltile, it is nkt easy to say if profits are really possible in a specigic span of time.
I think what you should do is proper information dissemination and factual news.
But hey nice efforts.
takesomethingaway

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

This is the best way to invest in bitcoin. Taking advantages of low price time, buy you coin and keep waiting
Theoctopuspro

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:15:04 AM

Totally agreed, Though BTC price is unpredictable, recent movements say the price will go up very soon. If anyone is thinking to invest in bitcoin to gain huge profit, yes this is the time.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

Bitcoin just like any currency is both a method of exchange and an investment. use it as you see fit. The key is to use it. And yes now is the time to grab as much as you can.

zombieservers

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

Yes best strategy is invest when market is in downtrend and than hold wait for market uptrend and make Ur profit .Important in bitcoin market is right time of entry and exit. now bitcoin market in down trend so we can invest because in next 6 months market will be in bullish trend also in last six months market was in down trend, bitcoin will break its All time high $20000 price record.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

Nature of business of bitcoin / crypto is to move upward and downwards with bull and bear phases.  We have seen price higher upto 21k and currently running around 8k.
The market is filled with positive news.  It indicating that upward jurney has been started; so the person who wants to go up may think of investing at present moments.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

indeed the fact is that Bitcoin must be bought at a lower price and sold at a high price.
but unfortunately we don't know when the Bitcoin will drop in price or go up.

if anyone knows you can know the price of Bitcoin then I make sure he is an angel. LOL
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

As we all know that to make optimal profit here in cryptocurrency specifically in investing bitcoin is to buy low price for bitcoin and sell in higher price. This is why others think that holding is the best way to earn and in fact they are right. So for those who are still eyeing to invest in bitcoin this is a call for  you to invest now while market price is still low.
yeah calling2x all the investors around the world if you want to invest in a bitcoin with relatively low or cheaper market price then this would be the best time to invest with. There is no reason for us to worry since this day forward market price will going to change again and maybe it could be higher in terms of market price so invest now before its too late.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

maybe it's a good time to make a profit by investing in all cryptocurrency projects that promise not only in bitcoin, but I want to draw your attention to something, most of us just talk about investing to get some money. , some of us call people to adopt and support the idea behind bitcoin, we need to work more on this side if we want bitcoin to get mass adoption.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

I agree especially now that bitcoins price just dropped to $6k again, this os the best time to buy them and hold them until it increases its price back again and sell them if you gain profits or that is if that is what you are planning to do too.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Do you have to make a call? everyone is seeing the market, they won't buy now, until when it becomes very bullish, then they will start asking if it is too late to buy.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

This is really the last call for them to get on to the boat because when bitcoin starts to move on a bull pace all those who summoned up courage and invested into it will be beaming up with smiles. This is really the last call folks, don't miss this golden opportunity to invest in the King of Cryptocurrencies.

JamesWood1212

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

I think this is a good buy for BTC, because this time the BTC is very low, and eventually it will increase rapidly, it is time to sell it and make a profit.
wasdconcac

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Need to increase the attractiveness of young people, invest in projects to create hope to bring the market up again, the new bitcoin market quickly received countless approval
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: