Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Last call for those who will invest in low price for bitcoin.  (Read 543 times)
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

why must the last call to invest at a low price. whether bitcon prices will rise again to go to the price that bitcoin achieved before. if my feelings were true it would be good news for all of us bro

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Not sure if now is the right time to buy bitcoin.
I feel that we still didn't see bottom and that price may fall down more.
Right now, we have to many bad news, rumors and speculations in crypto market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

For now I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin because it's cheap. We don't know if this is the last fall and will continue in the coming months when prices rise. So take advantage of low prices today because this is our chance to recover our losses due to the decline over the past few months.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

In my opinion, this is not the last call to buy Bitcoin, as we can see in the market, the price is still decreasing slowly, so we don't really know when is the good time to buy Bitcoin. The price might fall much than we expect, and with that we'll experience loss, it's really hard to predict the price, we don't know if the price will rise, or fall miserably.

insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

As we all know that to make optimal profit here in cryptocurrency specifically in investing bitcoin is to buy low price for bitcoin and sell in higher price. This is why others think that holding is the best way to earn and in fact they are right. So for those who are still eyeing to invest in bitcoin this is a call for  you to invest now while market price is still low.
I agree with you. Bitcoin price rightnow is very cheap thats why I think its the right time to buy bitcoin. Take this opportunity to recover your losses. I know we can hear some bad news about bitcoin but lets hope and continue supporting bitcoin.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

As we all know that to make optimal profit here in cryptocurrency specifically in investing bitcoin is to buy low price for bitcoin and sell in higher price. This is why others think that holding is the best way to earn and in fact they are right. So for those who are still eyeing to invest in bitcoin this is a call for  you to invest now while market price is still low.
For people who know bitcoin but until now they haven't decided to invest in, I only have a response that they are waiting for a lot of regulations that accept bitcoin so their money will be safe. Disparate the people who want to take risks, they will not think of regulations that accept bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin has weakened they will immediately enter without thinking about anything. Usually, people like that will have a big advantage. Just remember, the more risks faced, then the more opportunities will be faced.
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I agree with you, that this is the best time to buy bitcoin to buy it and save it while it's still cheap. and waiting to go up later to get good results.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

I will invest in bitcoin and if I save it for a long time maybe I will benefit a lot from the results I save bitcoin and I hope that happens when prices are low I still want to buy lots of bitcoin.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

sometimes we all don't know what to accept, what if the prediction about the high price of bitcoin in the end of the year does not come to pass. we all can't just focus on that and decide to buy bitcoin at it price now, to others out there this price of bitcoin to them is not what they will really like to buy. so I can say it could not be the last call to someone out there who have a different opinion about the market price of bitcoin now
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Bitcoin seems to have stabilized a bit however the alts are getting bleed out horribly over the last 48 hrs.  Does Bitcoins strength right here signal the bottom?  I hope so my losses are staggering at this point. 
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

At present, bitcoin is more safer now than any other coin. Altcoins will continue to bleed and bitcoin will maintain a high dominance and bleed other coins until the general cap increases. Let's keep faith alive.
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

The volatility of bitcoin sometimes makes it difficult to determine whether it’s the right time or not. Generally we assume that investment is good once price is low in order to make profit but I don’t think it’s always so. The pray drop further even if you invest in a price which you think is low and may loss or may even invest when the price is still high and may even rise higher to make some profit. I strongly believe closely following the market and and doing much research at any point in time may help make a right decision.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

I agree especially now that bitcoins price just dropped to $6k again, this os the best time to buy them and hold them until it increases its price back again and sell them if you gain profits or that is if that is what you are planning to do too.
Of course it is great time when we can have huge profit, so no more waiting mates just have fun and buy as much as you can, now market situation is on increasing mode so buy now and hold it for long time, bitcoin has bright future but being late any more can get the chance of earning to bottom, falling price use to come for all those who has less money and bigger dreams so best of luck.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

the current market will always present time to buy and take position for the imminent bull run. so its good to buy and hold now
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

The seller are too much and that is the reason why bitcoin keep dropping, well this is the right time for newbie to invest as you've said.. let's hope bitcoin moon in near future
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

A lot do of turbulence in the market, no one is sure which is really the bottom for bitcoin. I believe that those current levels of 6000$ is significantly low enough to enter a position
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

I thought buy bitcoin when it's get 6500, but it's still going down and I can't understand where is the bottom?

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

A lot do of turbulence in the market, no one is sure which is really the bottom for bitcoin. I believe that those current levels of 6000$ is significantly low enough to enter a position
Right.Do not wait for more dips because we don't know this might be the last dip for this month and in the next days bitcoin price will bounce back again for its market recovery.So seize the moment today,start investing in bitcoin while it is still cheap and affordable.

drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

Now it's really quite a good time to buy bitcoins, especially for those who have a limited budget. So advice to all beginners-rather buy coins, it will be a profitable solution.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

I thought buy bitcoin when it's get 6500, but it's still going down and I can't understand where is the bottom?
It is hard actually if what could be the bottom price of bitcoin. That currently price is going lower with that a lot of reasons why price of bitcoin going down. Just buy on what we can afford.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: