Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Run On AI?  (Read 269 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

The (Artificial Intelligence) AI industry can moderately cope up with the bitcoin. Their big transactions can be done through the crypto.

In my own opinion, it will not and if they will create an artificial intelligence for cryptocurrency then there is a huge chance for price manipulation in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

That's an interesting post. Through Artificial general intelligence, a machine can perform all the tasks that man can perform. SingularityNET is a great platform for all these activities.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Carlos Hailey

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

My buddy & I have had long discussions about this and we think it's plausible but not likely.

It makes sense that an AI could have figured out how to use all the available crypto tech to design something that worked but we would expect the outcome to be more developed in a shorter amount of time. The AI would have run the program millions of times to find a better solution. It would have caught the early bugs and worked them out. It would have produced something, from the beginning, that could handle the worlds transactions. Or not. These are just cliff notes of our discussions
Edward Wilkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

I think a human with an opinion has to come up with something like bitcoin. Unless a.i. Could actually have intellectual free will then it seems almost impossible. Whats the motive?
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

I don't see a way that developers of bitcoin could integrate an AI in blockchain itself. Most of altcoin that did this is when they code their crypto from the start. But wallets and other platform that uses bitcoin may do so for added security and convenience.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Bitcoin can really run using artificial intelligence. But the risk is also high since artificial intelligence can also be prone to hacking or its program can have an error. This could be possible if the program of the Artificial Intelligence is perfect and even if we run into problems the system can assist us. If everything is perfect then I will vote for the use of the AI but if it is not then I will not risk my bitcoin and investment.

Yups.safeties and securities still the best way in regards to this matter,but i believe that AI is applicable to those who has made deep research and understanding about the connection of blockchain to this intelligence because as we know in technology theres no impossible as long as it was done rightfully
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

No offense intended, but I am very skeptical of when people throw around names of altcoins into this section of the forum. Eventually bitcoin will be forced to integrate artificial intelligence and be resistant to quantum computing attacks, but it's hard to say exactly how this will play out in the coming years.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

Who knows what will happen next with Bitcoin? Maybe it will or it will not but it is for sure that with AI, bitcoin will be far more advanced. With such technological advances it may be possible that btc transaction are done faster with less transaction charges.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Like a company, robots will soon be able to have value. "We look at the bitcoin and cryptocurrency situations where technology allows one person to control one-fifth of the assets,"
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Who knows what will happen next with Bitcoin? Maybe it will or it will not but it is for sure that with AI, bitcoin will be far more advanced. With such technological advances it may be possible that btc transaction are done faster with less transaction charges.
marcus00

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Your whitepaper is just a scam. Make sense to think about how it can impact the blockchain. It certainly does AI as sci-fi defines it yet. There are some decent projects outside the coding space for example in the form of AI dialogue. Bitcoin is a proven technology based on well-defined, well-defined technical principles and mathematical operations. For now, AI as the current function is none other than a set of algorithms, fancied up using terms like 'smart chatbot'; and, seduced by the fear-mongering that AI is so powerful, it will take away all human affairs. Personally I really like AI, and incorporating it into Bitcoin will be very very dope. I think it would be better to take it now and sooner. So it would be undesirable to get swayed by AI hype, and finally dilute the perfect scientific perfection and reliability of Bitcoin is absolutely empirical.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

The efficiency and future of AI and IoT on the blockchain, depends on the scalability of the blockchains. Scalability is the stumbling block of all the blockchains. Existing projects do not solve this problem. I know several new promising projects. But they are still at the development stage.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: