Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:12:28 PM

It's a joke.

Ken comes on here (Right after we find out the 55nm was cancelled, that he didn't tell us about) and says like 2 sentences and that's enough for Zumzero to be extremely relieved by what Ken says. Ken doesn't formally apologize, he cleanly states, (though not his actual word for word) "I did not want you guys to find out yet.".

He even shows more negligence by having money in Mt. Gox or cleanly lying about it. Whose money was in Gox anyways? Was it Ken's or ACTM, is he using ACTM to cover his lost? Why was ACTM money in Gox? How much is lost?

GJP comes on here and says "Oh yeah I called Ken, great news in 3 Weeks." and we're supposed to eat this up too.

Then Zum starts deleting posts that point out all the faults of this company.

It's not trolls, it's not FUD, it's the actual investors who are saying "Ken, what the fuck are you doing?" and I think they deserve to have their message preserved until Ken answers it. Stop deleting post from people who have been here for a couple months because they have money in this shit.

I would definitely prefer less (soon to be broken) promises from Kens and more numbers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

If it wasn't for me, this thread wouldn't exist.  My efforts have provided shareholders with somewhere to voice their concerns.  Somewhere they have a voice without being drowned out by trolls.  So don't go telling me I delete unfairly when I spent 8 hours locked in battle with crumbs on Sunday and personally deleted hundreds of his posts!  

Personally I am amazed that some of you couldn't join the dots when all you have to look at is the first page of comments.  I practically announced on the old thread that I was going to create this one inspired by a suggestion from minerpart, 'cause that's what I do.  I get things done in an attempt to improve our situation instead of sitting back and gobbing off about how the minority opinions are unjustified.

I'm going to continue deleting troll posts and I will continue not deleting posts of people whom I have little respect for and a growing dislike of.

I am not the only person keeping this thread clean from trolls.  It is an international team of respected shareholders working together 24 hours a day.

Finally, I will back off for a bit now as this thread has become more about me and less about ActM.  I genuinely do not want this attention.  I just want you all to know that there are real possibilities that exist beyond the crowd mentality of pitchforks which I see going on here.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
JimmyJazz

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:33:42 PM

You are the most optimistic Scotsman I have ever known Zum.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:01:03 PM

How many ActM bitcoins were left (now lost) in Mt Gox?

^ Simple question repeated by several shareholders. Please can KS confirm?

When is the next "deadline" (so I can safely ignore this thread for a while)? Is it really three weeks? Is three weeks the new two weeksTM, because it's sure starting to look like it. Undecided

EDIT: zumzero - do keep up the good work removing the troll posts, but probably a good idea to do it quietly. Your continued optimism is... unsettling.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 06:10:26 PM

Just like I said I was going to?

You go ahead and run amok.  out

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
addi

Activity: 626

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 06:18:40 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:33:57 PM by addi

Take the fucking list, contact Havelock, and add all shares on havelock. That's it. Should take 1 day tops? I can't phantom my head around what you are doing all day.

If you don't like this solution, do it the ASIC way tied to bitcoin address, with who knows someone opening a potential pass-through on havelock.

Listen, I am not critiquing you on how you run your business, if you feel whatever business decision you made lately is the right choice, fine, it's your company. But the hostage taking of our shares is just not right, and has dragged out way too long. I recently read you say the business day-to-day has priority over this.

Well, I disagree. The amount of work involved to fix this is really minor, and it would settle down the crowd a lot and push the company forward. Look, even if share price takes a drop, it's tradeable, it's investable, and it can rise again sooner or later. But the way you are locking our shares until the business is thriving or we go under with the ship, which is what it looks like is happening right now, is just unacceptable.

In conclusion, it is our god damn right to have access to our shares. Above all. Yes Above all.

JoTheKhan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:35:15 PM

@Ken

Take the fucking list, contact Havelock, and add all shares on havelock. That's it. Should take 1 day tops? I can't phantom my head around what you are doing all day.

If you don't like this solution, do it the ASIC way tied to bitcoin address, with who knows someone opening a potential pass-through on havelock.

I am a major shareholder and it's about time I have access to my shares. Above all. Yes Above all.

to Zum. It's fine that you are moderating the thread, that is 100%. I give you an A+ on that, though my word means little.

The problem is that you seem to see no flaw in Ken's apparent incompetence whether he is feigning it or not. Zum the 55nm was the bread and butter for the last month. The entire last 28 days was all about the 55nm. We find out at the end of the month that the 55nm is scraped and now we have to wait till Mid-End March just to hear about these 28nms. He doesn't elaborate on why the 55nm was cancelled. (Oh we lost money in Gox and they might not generate profit until BTC is worth $900). Ok if this is true.. tell us how much money we have lost in Gox and how much money we have left.

There is no way a sane person can be optimistic when they have no information, and the stuff we do find out through the grapevines is ALL BAD information. No good information, none what so ever.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:35:24 PM

Ken please payout shareholder dividends NOW
knybe

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:41:18 PM

Man did I pick a dud.

It's such a FUCKEN joke that Ken claims all this non-news and secrecy due to protecting some kind of amazing dealings behind doors at ACTM all these months.

It's obvious at this point the only thing he's been protecting has been his absolute ineptness at actually doing any of this… Watching that awful video in last weeks news leak shows just how ineffectual he is at conveying any command over this endeavor… (in all respect, just stating the obvious.)

There is no more fucking NDA with easic, there is no need to be "secretive" anymore because the plain fact is: there is no company stupid enough to want to commit industrial espionage with ACTM because ACTM has only proven itself to be an utterly dismal failure… one after another.

Come clean Ken and spare us anymore dragging out of the inevitable.
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:32:36 PM

Man did I pick a dud.

It's such a FUCKEN joke that Ken claims all this non-news and secrecy due to protecting some kind of amazing dealings behind doors at ACTM all these months.

It's obvious at this point the only thing he's been protecting has been his absolute ineptness at actually doing any of this… Watching that awful video in last weeks news leak shows just how ineffectual he is at conveying any command over this endeavor… (in all respect, just stating the obvious.)

There is no more fucking NDA with easic, there is no need to be "secretive" anymore because the plain fact is: there is no company stupid enough to want to commit industrial espionage with ACTM because ACTM has only proven itself to be an utterly dismal failure… one after another.

Tomorrow is Wednesday.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:55:55 PM

Man did I pick a dud.

Tomorrow is Wednesday.

Meaning what? Another update about nothing and then on Thursday a news article saying that the 28nm is canceled and now were back to the 55nm. We don't even get news from Ken anymore we find out via news articles via a 3rd party. Get your head out of the sand and wake up we never learn anything of use from the Wed updates.
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:23:09 PM

meaning if you have shares of ASICMiner you get dividends paid out.  no questions asked.  if you have shares of ActM you get nothing except a few words from Ken which generally translate to "we're giving 110%" (which is impossible).

i see no one has taken on making/compiling a list of questions for Ken to answer for tomorrow's update, so I expect very little to be said/communicated.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:59:12 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 09:43:58 PM by chsados

meaning if you have shares of ASICMiner you get dividends paid out.  no questions asked.  if you have shares of ActM you get nothing except a few words from Ken which generally translate to "we're giving 110%" (which is impossible).

i see no one has taken on making/compiling a list of questions for Ken to answer for tomorrow's update, so I expect very little to be said/communicated.

I'll compile the list of question.....  

Please PM me your question or quote this and i'll edit.

My two I want answered in full and promptly:

1.  What is the status of our shares?
2.  How many bitcoins were on MtGox and why where they there to begin with?
3.  How much did ActM lose on the cancelled 55nm deal?
3.1 Were the 55nm ever even taped out? Do you have any proof of their existence?
3.2 How much money does ACTM have?
3.3 How much money did ACTM lose in the 28nm eAsic failure?
4. Who is on the payroll (What companies are you currently working with and how many people (and who) currently work at VMC/AMC)
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:13:22 PM

knybe

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:19:14 PM

I have a demand to add to the questions:

Ken please payout shareholder dividends NOW

at this point this is the only way he can prove to us that our shares are ours.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:27:13 PM

3.1 Were the 55nm ever even taped out? Do you have any proof of their existence?
4. Who is on the payroll (What companies are you currently working with and how many people (and who) currently work at VMC/AMC)

Bolded questions : Questions I added.

I would also like to know what is the plan moving forward. Though I would rather any of the above questions be answer over this one.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:31:20 PM

I would also like to know what is the plan moving forward. Though I would rather any of the above questions be answer over this one.

Most of your added questions would be answered in a quarterly financial report. We should ask for that.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:34:21 PM

Most of your added questions would be answered in a quarterly financial report. We should ask for that.

When is the next one due?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:38:44 PM

I would not hold your breath for the first part of this question. Ever since the VE incident Ken has stated that he does not want to risk exposing our vendors to the wrath/curiousity/whathaveyou of ActM's customers and/or shareholders. As the for the latter part of the question, I think even I could answer that. There are 4 family employees (all Slaughters), 2 engineers (not sure if they're employees or contractors but same basic concept), and a project manager (and maybe a lawyer but that probably wouldn't count as an employee)
JoTheKhan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:42:39 PM

I would not hold your breath for the first part of this question. Ever since the VE incident Ken has stated that he does not want to risk exposing our vendors to the wrath/curiousity/whathaveyou of ActM's customers and/or shareholders. As the for the latter part of the question, I think even I could answer that. There are 4 family employees (all Slaughters), 2 engineers (not sure if they're employees or contractors but same basic concept), and a project manager (and maybe a lawyer but that probably wouldn't count as an employee)

The great thing is VE followed through with his act and now he is waiting on the authorities to handle the situation. Ken has no more reason to hide who he is working with. There is not one legitimate reason I can think of at this moment. No one here is about to go march down to Ken's affiliates and point a gun to their head, otherwise it would have happened to Ken already.

"Oh they might spam/bother/verbally attack who I am working with and mess up business relations." Well seeing as I can't see any work being done anyways I don't think that will be a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: