Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:43:35 PM

Here's a thought: The shares on CT are being transacted on CTs platform in China where the MSD has no jurisdiction. Ken issuing shares back to shareholders would take place in Missouri, where the MSD has absolute authority over the matter.

thanks makes sense, but it begs another question, sorry

at the time of listing ukyo shares or before it, why didn't ken list us along those shares or before those shares?
i believe there was no MSD.

edit: if its because hold up between choosing CT or CC, then MSD came in after ukyo share is list.
then i can just wait happily again, no worries

I'm speculating, here so I really don't know why just Ukyo's shares were listed and sold and not all of our shares also transferred. I'd love to hear Ken chime in on this as it is one of the biggest issue ActM shareholders are facing.

...makes it really hard to have any Trust or Faith in Mr. Slaughter.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:04:13 PM

hmmm, maybe Ken's making a deal with these guys…

Bankrupt Bitcoin Mining Company Alydian to Sell 218TH/s of Mining Power

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:11:58 PM

hmmm, maybe Ken's making a deal with these guys…

Bankrupt Bitcoin Mining Company Alydian to Sell 218TH/s of Mining Power

1500 BTC * $633/BTC = ~$950k.
218TH/s at $5/GH/s = $1.09M

The numbers are close enough to be reasonable, so I can see why that might seem natural. I can't imagine that's what the deal is though. Even with cheap power you'd have to be insane to pay $5/GH/s for that kind of hardware.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:47:09 PM

Ken said we are, "..rolling off the production line.." which means building our own hardware.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:16:36 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 11:28:10 PM by minerpart

Ken said we are, "..rolling off the production line.." which means building our own hardware.

You are so naive. Ken once said we were 'assembling' miners to make them ready for the chips and then for shipping - which was kind of inaccurate. He also said we shipped product - which was kind of inaccurate.
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:03:22 AM

Sure would be nice to be able to trade shares based on news like this, Ken....
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:29:07 AM

it is a good news ,but all of us are not very happy with it,because we do not believe it

You are not speaking for everyone here and are misrepresenting those of us who do not share your opinion.

Also, DTS we know you are pressing the issue regarding getting our shares listed but it's a fine line between having good intentions and spamming the thread every other post.

All you do is spam the thread with posts sucking Ken's dick. Go visit him in Missouri and you can become best pals.

We once again have an update with no proof, no tradable shares, and no details about what is actually going on but trust me and wait 2 weeks. If you think this update is good news then just keep your head in the sand. There's nothing in it that will shut up the trolls which now days are legitimate shareholders who have valid questions like, "When can we trade our shares?"

Ken has 25 Million shares right now. News is meaningless to an investor if they cannot trade on it so until we have our shares back Ken holds them and owns all of ActM. We have no ownership or ownership of the profits until we get our shares back.

Even if the news in 2 weeks is good, it doesn't matter when NONE of us own any shares in the company besides Ken.

We need our shares trading so that some trust can be regained and so that we can actually act on these speculative news announcements.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:11:09 AM

Weekly Update 3/19/2014

Here is the good news for March, we are rolling off the production line ~100 TH/s of mining gear which will be installed in our soon to be leased data-center.  We are expecting to have the 100 TH/s up and running on our BTCGuild account in the next 2 weeks, so everyone will be able to see the new hashing power.  We will then convert to sole mining over the next month.  After the first 100 TH/s is on line we will be increasing our hashing power on a regular basis.  We are expecting the next increase in hashing power to be ~100 TH/s within a month for a total of ~200 TH/s.

Active Mining PR Staff

words words words - who's chips?  where is this "soon to be leased data-center"?  what about the SHARES?

zumzero please do not delete this.

WE NEED SOLID PROOF

I mean seriously Ken, are you deliberately trying to be as elusive as possible?
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:35:17 AM

Weekly Update 3/19/2014

Here is the good news for March, we are rolling off the production line ~100 TH/s of mining gear which will be installed in our soon to be leased data-center.  We are expecting to have the 100 TH/s up and running on our BTCGuild account in the next 2 weeks, so everyone will be able to see the new hashing power.  We will then convert to sole mining over the next month.  After the first 100 TH/s is on line we will be increasing our hashing power on a regular basis.  We are expecting the next increase in hashing power to be ~100 TH/s within a month for a total of ~200 TH/s.

Active Mining PR Staff

words words words - who's chips?  where is this "soon to be leased data-center"?  what about the SHARES?

zumzero please do not delete this.

WE NEED SOLID PROOF

I mean seriously Ken, are you deliberately trying to be as elusive as possible?

+1

I believe that's exactly ken's goal !!!!! I honestly can't think of anything else other than that. He simply dropped the announcement and pooof vanished !!!! just like that  Grin  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddd it's gooooone . Reminds me of the coins we lost at Mt.gox  Roll Eyes

seriously, he could have at least dropped a line saying something like " I'm busy today but I'll take your valid questions/concerns in x amount of time. instead we are getting the silent treatment here  Lips sealed  
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:04:41 AM

Well written, so do I have what it takes you ask, well ask again in about 14 days.
Did we just wait 2 weeks to find out your buying miners in 2 weeks. From what you said I think people were expecting you to lay down some science, instead your sending our money to some other company in the hopes we can ROI from someone else's product. This is getting out of hand Ken, I guess as shareholders/bagholders (shareholders have shares, we do not) were going to have to figure out what to do about this situation. Your not telling us whats going on AGAIN and every other time you have done this elusive crap you have not done what you said you were going to do. What do you suggest we do at this point??? Give you some more blind trust¿¿¿

Weekly Update 3/19/2014
we are rolling off the production line ~100 TH/s of mining gear
Active Mining PR Staff

Are you hoping that someone might take that as we have taped-out and have our own chip.. That's fuk't, your just having the boards made from the OEM specs putting Avalon chips in them and trying to hint that there our own.
Proof or GTFO.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:19:03 AM

Well written, so do I have what it takes you ask, well ask again in about 14 days.
Did we just wait 2 weeks to find out your buying miners in 2 weeks. From what you said I think people were expecting you to lay down some science, instead your sending our money to some other company in the hopes we can ROI from someone else's product. This is getting out of hand Ken, I guess as shareholders/bagholders (shareholders have shares, we do not) were going to have to figure out what to do about this situation. Your not telling us whats going on AGAIN and every other time you have done this elusive crap you have not done what you said you were going to do. What do you suggest we do at this point??? Give you some more blind trust¿¿¿

Weekly Update 3/19/2014
we are rolling off the production line ~100 TH/s of mining gear
Active Mining PR Staff

Are you hoping that someone might take that as we have taped-out and have our own chip.. That's fuk't, your just having the boards made from the OEM specs putting Avalon chips in them and trying to hint that there our own.
Proof or GTFO.

19-7 = 12 days so he does still have 2 days left based on that statement.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:15:44 AM

Ken. Time to let us trade and sell out of this mess. You have no full custom. I don't believe you've ever been close to having a chip designed by Activemining.

You tell half truths. Why not consult with us so we can tell you buying chips from our competitors only weakens us and powers them. Do you have zero business sense?

And Zum, go away please. You post the same thing over and over more than I do. I resemble the average bitcoin investor. You resemble a pure cheerleader.
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 07:01:54 AM

Will you soon be releasing more information specifying the details of the mining equipment being used?

It is our Fast-Hash One 600 GH/s board, soon to be on our website.

Have you implemented an intermediate 'stop-gap' solution for the business while we develop our own 28nm chips or are we much further ahead than we thought?

I would not call it a 'stop-gap' solution.  We are doing what is required in the business to make the company and our shareholders successful.  There are a number of strategies we are using to make this happen.  

How are things coming along with the pre-ordered products?

We are getting ready to start issuing refunds again.  We are also using our new 600 GH/s board as we get them in full production to solve our refund problem.

Are you able to give us an update on the MSD investigation specifically referring to the status of our shares?

My lawyer has just responded to the MSD with the information they requested.  I think that due to the couterparty risk with these bitcoin exchanges, that we will be using colored coins.  CC is getting very close to being usable.  I do want to get everyone where they can trade; however, I need to consult with my lawyer before doing anything.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 07:21:04 AM

That's for the quick reply Ken.  I don't doubt you but sadly many do.

For this reason and to respect the majority of shareholders I will be withdrawing my contributions to this thread until ActM's success has silenced the critics.  I simply don't see why I should, as the most proactive poster, do any favours for people who treat me this way. I will continue to remain active through PM's and will start to use irc more often. Many thanks to the many of you who have offered kind words of support through all of this and feel free to pm me if you wish.  I will be more than happy to share what I know.

To the rest of you, good luck.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:29:04 AM

@ken Which companies chips are in these 600Gh/s boards you speak of?

@ken why are you so deliberately vague and pick and choose the questions you can give the most ambiguous answers to?
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:31:43 AM

My lawyer has just responded to the MSD with the information they requested.  I think that due to the couterparty risk with these bitcoin exchanges, that we will be using colored coins.  CC is getting very close to being usable.  I do want to get everyone where they can trade; however, I need to consult with my lawyer before doing anything.

So why haven't you frozen trading on CT so at least all shareholders are in the same position - it is ridiculous to allow some shareholders to trade and not others. Either halt trading for all on CT or get everyone trading there until such time as CC is ready.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 09:26:46 AM

So why haven't you frozen trading on CT so at least all shareholders are in the same position - it is ridiculous to allow some shareholders to trade and not others. Either halt trading for all on CT or get everyone trading there until such time as CC is ready.

that in itself is an action which might complicate things.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:31:20 AM

I agree.

If Ken halts trading on CryptoTrade immediately this will show good faith. If Ken doesn't halt cryptotrade within 24 hours it shows that he wants to keep it open for what I suspect is the ability for Ken to issue more shares for fund raising when he needs to.

One rule for all Ken. Why does some other guy get to trade and not me? Also I looked into the law regarding the shares. It's not defined very well for our corporate structure however one thing is for certain, you most likely do not have a Lawyer.

If you had a Lawyer on the matter they would have told you to cease CryptoTrade long ago.

I see more half truths with every post.

I really want us to do well but you're never straight with us. I am not a child and can handle the truth. These misdirections are immature and sleazy.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:44:09 AM

Will you soon be releasing more information specifying the details of the mining equipment being used?

It is our Fast-Hash One 600 GH/s board, soon to be on our website.

Have you implemented an intermediate 'stop-gap' solution for the business while we develop our own 28nm chips or are we much further ahead than we thought?

I would not call it a 'stop-gap' solution.  We are doing what is required in the business to make the company and our shareholders successful.  There are a number of strategies we are using to make this happen.  

How are things coming along with the pre-ordered products?

We are getting ready to start issuing refunds again.  We are also using our new 600 GH/s board as we get them in full production to solve our refund problem.

Are you able to give us an update on the MSD investigation specifically referring to the status of our shares?

Could we get the chip specs and maybe a picture or two of the chip/board/miner?

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
shaofis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:24:01 AM

My lawyer has just responded to the MSD with the information they requested.  I think that due to the couterparty risk with these bitcoin exchanges, that we will be using colored coins.  CC is getting very close to being usable.  I do want to get everyone where they can trade; however, I need to consult with my lawyer before doing anything.

My understanding of CounterParty is that it rides on the same blockchain as bitcoin. As long as two parties are using a CounterParty aware client I believe they can exchange issued assets directly without the use of an exchange.

Honestly Ken at this point CC just feels like a continued excuse for not re-listing.

I could be wrong about CounterParty; but in my professional opinion it is much further down the road than CC in just about every way.

https://wiki.counterparty.co/w/Assets#Introduction:_Assets_in_Counterparty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: