Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kslaughter

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 08:14:34 PM

I placed an order yesterday for 2 goldrush cards, but was not sent any confirmation email.. Feeling somewhat uncertain wiring close to 1800usd on these lose terms..

What is your Order Ref number:

Orderref: ORRZWQESM

I also sent an email from the webpage earlier today, but this seems like a faster option Smiley

Is it possible to pay for the order in BTC ? saw no option on the site for it when checking out.

Order and select wire transfer and in the comment put that you want to pay with bitcoins.  We will then send you a bitcoin address and the amount of bitcoins to pay.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 08:17:27 PM

First of all, I don't want to do business with bitpay because they are in bed with BFL.  Second, there are a lot of other things going on in the background that need to be taken care of, i.e datacenter, cash flow, lawyers, MSD, customer service, just to name a few.

please send me a bitcoin pmt address for the 2 units I have placed an order for.

payment address was given via PM and payment has been made.  I will update as to the status of my shipment and report once i receive and hook up the miners.
miners show as shipped.  expected delivery via fedex on Thursday.  a little slow for the $100 shipping charge I paid.  they are shipping from Reno, NV.  will update once i receive and hook these up.
shows out for delivery.  i wont post any pictures but i will post my feedback.

products delivered.  no instructions, but i'll see what i can figure/find out.  will post more later

Working on creating instructions and video today.
gujo82

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:23:55 PM

I placed an order yesterday for 2 goldrush cards, but was not sent any confirmation email.. Feeling somewhat uncertain wiring close to 1800usd on these lose terms..

What is your Order Ref number:

Orderref: ORRZWQESM

I also sent an email from the webpage earlier today, but this seems like a faster option Smiley

Is it possible to pay for the order in BTC ? saw no option on the site for it when checking out.

Order and select wire transfer and in the comment put that you want to pay with bitcoins.  We will then send you a bitcoin address and the amount of bitcoins to pay.

thanks for the info, added a message to my order, hoping that it can be shipped before the weekend when paying btc Smiley
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:11:50 PM

products delivered.  no instructions, but i'll see what i can figure/find out.  will post more later

cant get the card to stop overheating (at least i assume that is what it is doing).  it's cycling through enable, disable and only sometimes gets any hashing in between the enable/disable time.  i will have to mess with it more later, but after a lot more work than i expected i did get it recognized and "hashing".  i will post more later.
gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:23:02 PM

products delivered.  no instructions, but i'll see what i can figure/find out.  will post more later

cant get the card to stop overheating (at least i assume that is what it is doing).  it's cycling through enable, disable and only sometimes gets any hashing in between the enable/disable time.  i will have to mess with it more later, but after a lot more work than i expected i did get it recognized and "hashing".  i will post more later.

did you watch Vince's Vid on how to setup the Prospector Card since it is the Same exact Steps

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:34:57 PM

Just what I was thinking.  Good thermal paste removal and reapplication can't be understated.

Here's the link to Vince's excellent review, although we would also do well to refer to it as an installation guide.
Perhaps Ken could recognise Vince's contribution with 'royalties' if he gained permission to use it as official media? I know I would if I were Ken.  It is quite excellent...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbRFvEAJ3-A&feature=youtu.be

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:43:32 PM

Just what I was thinking.  Good thermal paste removal and reapplication can't be understated.

Here's the link to Vince's excellent review, although we would also do well to refer to it as an installation guide.
Perhaps Ken could recognise Vince's contribution with 'royalties' if he gained permission to use it as official media? I know I would if I were Ken.  It is quite excellent...

Solid review Vince,

Puts my write-up to shame Tongue

Hopefully Ken already contacted you to do a video for the newer board.
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:50:04 PM

Perhaps Ken could recognise Vince's contribution with 'royalties' if he gained permission to use it as official media? I know I would if I were Ken.  It is quite excellent...

Solid review Vince,

Puts my write-up to shame Tongue

Hopefully Ken already contacted you to do a video for the newer board.

Yes, Vince has ordered Gold Rush boards and will be doing a video.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:00:44 AM

Good work.  Vince's vids could also be used to market the products.  The production value is superb and his presentation style targets the bitcoin prospectors and enthusiasts.

Edit:  Just give the vid(s) exposure and they'll come flocking given the current price point.

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:12:22 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 01:40:33 AM by snowdropfore

looks like  the dumping shares stopped...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:22:33 AM

I don't have the cash to buy btc sadly, otherwise I'd have bought up to another 100,000 shares.  Yes, very risky but in order to make enormous profit you need something special to invest in.  These shares easily offer the best risk/reward ratio on the planet.  The only reason for that is because ActM shares and history are 'hidden' from the masses.  No-one knows about us, about our tribulations, or about our enormous potential.

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:44:40 AM

I don't have the cash to buy btc sadly, otherwise I'd have bought up to another 100,000 shares.  Yes, very risky but in order to make enormous profit you need something special to invest in.  These shares easily offer the best risk/reward ratio on the planet.  The only reason for that is because ActM shares and history are 'hidden' from the masses.  No-one knows about us, about our tribulations, or about our enormous potential.

i will be thank godness if i can get my 20B back. i will not buy any shares now ,because i have enough shares. get ready to become nothing. but for the long term,

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:45:09 AM

looks like  the dumping shares stopped...

ps ::chinese guys are building the miner using asicminer's gen3 chip http://weibo.com/1658066713/B4hzNuikQ

DELETE THIS PLZ as it is a Ref link to signup on a chinese blogging site

Actually, if you have a weibo account (as i do) then the link works fine. Very interesting pictures!! thanks snowdropfore

finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:52:58 AM

Perhaps Ken could recognise Vince's contribution with 'royalties' if he gained permission to use it as official media? I know I would if I were Ken.  It is quite excellent...

the gold rush boards are a little different than the prospector boards, but same general idea.  my issue seems to be with the heat sink not making a solid connection with the ASIC and so it is overheating and turning off.  i've been in the computer business for 30 years so I know how to re-thermal.  I too have the H100i, but cant seem to get a solid contact on the chip.  even tried to modify the backplate/mounting screws to provide me with a better connection (without luck).  calling it a night.  this is much more of a pain than I was expecting.  I have 1.5TH sitting around that I cant use.  i'll try again tomorrow.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:23:51 AM

No update today ?
bougelahi

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:30:06 AM

Ken you made an error with your quoting in your previous post, FYI. Hashfast seems to be going bankrupt. What is the plan for a proprietary chip?

Thanks, I be answering most of these question on Wednesday.
Ken why did you miss your self imposed deadline? Again? Can you answer my question please?
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:33:09 AM

Ken you made an error with your quoting in your previous post, FYI. Hashfast seems to be going bankrupt. What is the plan for a proprietary chip?

Ken why did you miss your self imposed deadline? Again? Can you answer my question please?

Sorry, I forgot, been busy doing customer support.
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:46:22 AM

Perfectly reasonable.

But what is your plan for a proprietary chip?

MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:01:39 AM

What happened to Kris? The hired customer support representative?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:14:57 AM

SECTION 1 - THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS
Here are the shareholder's questions with the most frequently asked at the top of the list.  Some questions are copy & pastes, others may have been edited by ASKen.

A. Financials and related

(i)   Do we expect to, or have we already received money from eASIC for a partial refund?  If so please provide figures.  If not could you give a quick run down on what happened.

The project manager managed to get a partial refund, when the PO said Non-Refundable, Non-Cancelable

(ii)  When can we expect a financial report?

Which do you want Sales or Report, working on getting us a CPA and getting the taxes done.  Can't keep Customer Service Reps due to all the threats and bad language.

(iii)  How many Gold Rush & Prospector cards do you have in hand?

We have enough Gold Rush to fulfill our current orders.  We have a production line up and running and tooled with parts.  The project manager has set it up to do a 5,000 board run.

(iv)  Could you approximate the revenue from selling all the cards in one month assuming the BTC price stays the same?

This is hard to do as we are always working on lowering our production cost, early boards are higher and later boards are lower.

(v)   When will the first dividends be paid out?  How will you calculate how much to pay per share and what is that percentage figure?

That is to be determined from our current mining revenue and current sales, we have a number of sales in the works.

(vi)  Are there any outstanding refunds still to be paid?  If so how much and when will they be honoured?

Here is what we are sending to customers:

We are making progress with our mining operation and our sales. We going to use the funds from these to pay refunds as we lost a lot of Pre-Order bitcoins on MtGox. We expect to refund 100% of our customers.

Regards,
Ken
Customer service

(vii)  How much of ActM/VMCs assets were exposed as a result of the acquisition of People's Asic?

~157,000 shares

B. Website & Chip design

(i)   Why hasn't the website been updated given that it's high priority and relatively easy to do?  When will the website be brought up to date?

No, it has not be a high priority, getting our mining farm has been the highest priority.  We are now bring the website up to high priority.

(ii)  What is the status of ActM's asic development? Is ActM still working on its own 28nm chip? Specifically, have we entered into a contractual relationship with a fab and a semiconductor company? And if so, when can we expect to have physical chips on hand?

We are working on getting our own chip, this is high priority.

(iii)  If you are working on developing a 28nm chip, when will it be ready and how competitive will it be against, say HASHFAST's offering?

Can't say at this point, lot of thing are happening.

C. Mining Farm

(i)  Please detail a schedule for deployment. When are we expected to reach 200TH, 300TH, 400TH,.. etc?

We expect in this datacenter to be at 120TH-150TH, which we think will be the max due to the AC required.

(ii)  Are you working on starting a second mining farm given the limitations experienced by the first one?

Not at this time, we are working on sales.  We have a good solid income from the mining farm, now we what to get the fast income from sales.

(iii)  What are your data center plans. Your current facilities are no where near adequate to meet your goals. How are you going to resolve this what steps have been taken and what steps will be taken to insure that you can scale this operation?

We have learned from a current datacenter the requirements, time, and cost required to put a datacenter together.  We are now going to focus on sales which gives us some explosive income potential.

D.  Miscellaneous

(i)  HASHFAST are having real issues at present.  They seem to be stock rich and cash poor.  Is this going to be an issue for ActM?  Are we guaranteed to receive the stock we require to stay in business?

We know all about HASHFAST, we have a number of plans in the works, some of which could generate up to 2.5 Million in profits

(ii)   What benefits has the People's Asic team brought to the table and what are they actively working on?

Without the People's ASIC team, there is noway we could be where we are today.

(iii)  Are you advertising VMC machines anywhere?  Are there plans to do so?

Yes, Google Adwords

(iv)  When will you update the operational plan given that so much has changed in the last year.  Potential and current shareholders require this in order to decide the risk going forward.

The plan is the same, mine and sale

(v)  Ken has said that we are using our own contractor for creating the boards. However Vince in his video explains that it's highly likely the boards are just being built by Hashfast.  Can Ken please clarify?

Like, I have said in the past, we have used the same CM to build the boards, we paid the CM, we supplied the parts, we used HF supplied design to build the boards.  We currently have 200 Gold Rush PCB's in stock, another 400 in production, that we have built with a different CM waiting to be assembled.  We have a CM line tooled with parts to do a 5,000 board run as soon as the market demand dictates that we make the run.  We are working with customers that have HF chips in had to use their chips to assemble boards for them.

(vi)  In case the chances to make more coins out of the coins available are rather slim... will you stop spending them and stop ActM by paying out the remaining funds as divs or will you try anything till the end even when its uncertain that the plans will work?

We believe that we are in a great position with the previous production to make a profit in the near future.  Should we see that the business does not have a chance to be profitable, then yes we would liquidate. 
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: