Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:31:55 PM

is Ken even doing anything at this point? or has he taken to a permanent vacation?

wish he'd grow some balls and resolve this clown-and-pony show once and for all.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:14:17 PM

Make no mistake, he's not posting to serve anyone here but himself.

Doesn't everyone post here to serve themselves somehow?

Replying to trolls, asking Ken for information, voicing disgust, they are all ways to better serve ourselves. Sometimes we are also acting in the interests of everyone else as a group mentality thing, but how many of us are posting things that are against serving ourselves?

Is anyone here truly altruistic?

If so, please send as many Bitcoin as possible to 13HPqM3nYUmSGKoh37AuRx9SvMBnrdwCyt, I am several hundred down due to Ken.

Perhaps the person who best served the shareholders also convinced Ken to post weekly updates, created the ASKen account and started a troll free thread.  

As I see it, the only other person that has been anywhere near as proactive is VE and look where his efforts have landed us.

Let's all stop and applaud you for all the good you did.

Thank you for convincing Ken to post weekly updates. Even though they never included anything useful, and you needed the media to break the news about the lawsuits and government issues I don't know where people would be without you.

The ask Ken account was another raging success. That one time Ken answered your list of questions (except for the 12 he didn't answer) definitely set you guys on the path to the moon.

And let's not forget the raging success of the troll free thread. Imagine how bad the situation would be if you didn't spend months deleting posts of people asking about the financial report and the outstanding debts to your preorder customers. It's not like those two things are the exact reason you are in the position you are today, bravo zum, bravo.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:18:56 AM

is Ken even doing anything at this point? or has he taken to a permanent vacation?

wish he'd grow some balls and resolve this clown-and-pony show once and for all.

At this point Ken's lawyer probably told him to keep his mouth shut so were not going to hear shit from him until the MSD and Woodland law investigation/suit is over. I bet we don't hear from him for months or years depending on how long it takes.

There's 0 chance he will provide any information to us since its now for sure an adversarial relationship based on the last month of this thread. Any info he provides can then just be used against him and likely will by the shareholders.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:28:06 AM

well he started this flop, figured he should be man enough to end it... but yeah.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:00:22 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 08:37:37 AM by zumzero

Make no mistake, he's not posting to serve anyone here but himself.

Doesn't everyone post here to serve themselves somehow?

Replying to trolls, asking Ken for information, voicing disgust, they are all ways to better serve ourselves. Sometimes we are also acting in the interests of everyone else as a group mentality thing, but how many of us are posting things that are against serving ourselves?

Is anyone here truly altruistic?

If so, please send as many Bitcoin as possible to 13HPqM3nYUmSGKoh37AuRx9SvMBnrdwCyt, I am several hundred down due to Ken.

Perhaps the person who best served the shareholders also convinced Ken to post weekly updates, created the ASKen account and started a troll free thread.  

As I see it, the only other person that has been anywhere near as proactive is VE and look where his efforts have landed us.

Let's all stop and applaud you for all the good you did.

Thank you for convincing Ken to post weekly updates. Even though they never included anything useful, and you needed the media to break the news about the lawsuits and government issues I don't know where people would be without you.

The ask Ken account was another raging success. That one time Ken answered your list of questions (except for the 12 he didn't answer) definitely set you guys on the path to the moon.

And let's not forget the raging success of the troll free thread. Imagine how bad the situation would be if you didn't spend months deleting posts of people asking about the financial report and the outstanding debts to your preorder customers. It's not like those two things are the exact reason you are in the position you are today, bravo zum, bravo.

You can criticise my efforts to contribute to the ActM shareholders but at least I made an effort which is a damn sight more than most.  The ASKen account stopped posting because shareholders stopped sending in questions.  That's the only reason.  I didn't delete all posts as an ActM mod but still get all the credit, lol.  That's fine because when you look at posts that people like Roadstress made, every one deserved to be deleted.  Blatant trolling, fud and now just simply, "I told you so.." nonsense.

So let's now discuss how my actions led to gaining the trust of the CEO.  You guys think I am mad and deluded to have supported the company and defended Ken, but is it that or have I been more calculating?   Arousedrhino hits the nail on the head with a remarkably insightful post however doesn't mention that zumzero may be the exception and all because he used his head.  

I came to terms with losing my investment shortly after the unannounced press article mentioning the cancelling of the 45nm 55nm chip was issued and instead of coming on here and doing a DTS, I figured, while there is still hope for the company I will continue to support Ken as that's the ONLY way I could ever see money from my investment.  This is why I object to shareholders contacting the MSD and Woodlaw because I see that as Hari-Kiri.  Simple.

I still maintain that Ken will make a success of the company, however limited, and the few that own massive holdings will have the last laugh.  Meanwhile, 100.43 TH/s Smiley. Make no mistake, shares ARE being bought by those who are long term ActM holders.  

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:12:58 AM

at least I made an effort which is a damn sight more than most.

Including Ken.
The ASKen account stopped posting because shareholders stopped sending in questions.

And Ken had stopped responding to them.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:14:04 AM

ASKen will only use questions that have been PM'd and have been received no later than 1800 GMT every Monday.  Do PM Ken and he'll get back to you though.  There were only five questions this week which is a significant reduction from the previous week.  Hopefully shareholders will start to realise the benefits of the chosen format and will be encouraged to get more involved over the next couple of weeks.

The only reason ASKen didn't post this weeks list of questions for Ken is because none were received by the ASKen account.

ASKen is committed to continuing with the weekly Q&A but needs shareholder involvement.

It is expected that Ken will address last week's Q&A with this Wednesday's update.

ASKen

kokoarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:47:26 AM

at least I made an effort which is a damn sight more than most.  

What a star - do you want a medal?

1) This thread with shareholders Modding the Trolls was 100% my idea. I suggested it to you and without replying or consulting any other shareholders about it you ran off and setup this thread within a few hours of my pm just to claim the Glory. And you constantly mention what a great idea this thread was - we all owe you a big debt of gratitude for having the idea for setting up this thread.  Roll Eyes

2) The first lengthy post on this thread setting out the company profile and listing the many areas that were (at that time) being worked on is a verbatim cut and paste job from a thread of mine. You stole my work and presented it as your own without crediting it to me or asking for permission to use it. Yeah atleast you made the effort.  Roll Eyes

I came to terms with losing my investment shortly after.....I still maintain that Ken will make a success of the company
Eh??

3) You keep banging this point home that you are clever and calculating - but noone agrees. Noone sees any cleverness. Where?! Most see a big head who can't accept he's been done over. The only idea you had of your own the 'ask Ken' was so pompous people ignored it  - and it was so obviously a big Ken-pump. Please Ken, thankyou Ken, I love you Ken. And Ken himself ignored you after just one reply which was completely lacking in detail or substance. It was a poorly executed and completely ineffective exercise. Atleast you made the effort. What a superstar Roll Eyes

Why don't you start another Poll. You could keep yourself busy while you wait for Ken to pay out all the mining revenue and last ACTM coins in MSD fines, shareholder reimbursements and pre-oreder refunds. If you were as clever as you claim to be (and likely believe yourself to be) you would have got out a long long time ago. lol
hazryder

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:40:02 AM

Why are you all even arguing though? Like really, what are you trying to gain? Even if you 'win' your argument, all you've achieved is a pointless victory over an internet stranger which no doubt you'll have forgotten about in a couple of months. The fact that you're investing so much time into raging at each other is just embarrassing, and you really should reconsider your priorities.

This was supposed to be a discussion thread for mature, adult investors who can actually act their age, but some of you are behaving worse than the kids who argue over YouTube comments.
kokoarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:53:17 AM

On my part, like a few people here I'm trying to show zumzero to be the liar and hypocritical self-serving oaf that he is because he is STILL hyping the company and trying to get people to loose more money on this scam. He is Kens best buddy and will encourage people to throw good money after bad if he isn't exposed. While the shares are still listed people can still be scammed here.

Also, his hypocrisy and lies shouldn't go down as fact.
aquarius

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:33:03 PM

Why are you all even arguing though? Like really, what are you trying to gain? Even if you 'win' your argument, all you've achieved is a pointless victory over an internet stranger which no doubt you'll have forgotten about in a couple of months. The fact that you're investing so much time into raging at each other is just embarrassing, and you really should reconsider your priorities.

This was supposed to be a discussion thread for mature, adult investors who can actually act their age, but some of you are behaving worse than the kids who argue over YouTube comments.

Well said.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:05:43 PM

...I am mad and deluded to have supported the company and defended Ken....
I came to terms with losing my investment shortly after the unannounced press article mentioning the cancelling of the 45nm 55nm chip was issued
I will continue to support Ken as that's the ONLY way I could ever see money from my investment.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Missouri Secretary of State, Securities Division
600 W. Main St., Box 1276
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
1100 Main Street, Suite 1800, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
1736 E. Sunshine Street, Suite 209, Springfield, Missouri 65804
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:25:39 PM

As I have stated, the more he posts the more Bargraphics shows his true colours.  Dont use my quotes out of context please.  What a cheap shot, lol.

The community distrust this character as history has shown and when it gets too hot he goes into hiding.  Right now hes making a fool of himself with high school mentality pranks. What a tool.  Cheesy

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:40:10 PM

I'm not going to get into a slagging match with you
mud slinging isn't my thing.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 04:21:06 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 04:33:34 PM by zumzero

Ok Ok I've had my fun with you,

http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/

A Scam it is not

Guess I might have cheated

Even if this company is late, they are one of the only companies offering refunds. If you ordered a unit and think you will not receive it, get a refund. Otherwise sit tight because chips are incoming.

I'm not part of VMC. I already told you I could care less if they end up being a "scam". By all means they could end up defrauding their customers like HashFast and BFL or simply running away like Terrahash. Doesn't change the fact (Even though you are a complete asshole)

Quote from: #Activemining
<Bargraphics> Find out where crumbs lives and you instantly end his trolling
<Bargraphics> Once you make him responsible for what he says
<Bargraphics> he no longer will say anything
<Bargraphics> same with pankkake

Wow! Threats of violence.  That's bad man.  Angry.  At least one of the two account holders expressed that they felt treatened when they learned this so whether or not you didn't mean to incite violence, the law still takes behaviour like this on a forum very seriously indeed.

That took 5 mins and I haven't even scratchd the surface.  A quick look into your shady history reveals you were a shill in the Terrahash scam.  Wow, whatever next?  I'm just glad this thread is monitored so your new found buddies from the US Gov can asked you about your dodgy goings on when they decide to interview you.  Shocked

You liking that for mud slinging?

Now tell them who you were before you started the Bargraphics account on June 19th 2013 or do I need to do that for you?

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:30:07 PM

Now tell them who you were before you started the Bargraphics account on June 19th 2013 or do I need to do that for you?

Please do it, I'm interested as well.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

888-237-0999
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 04:37:49 PM

Don't start something you can't finish.  Sorry I had to bitch slap you down there, but you shouldn't have quoted me out of context like you did.  You are full of double standards and out of your league so don't try to go head to head with someone who is clearly above you or I will put you in your place. Cheesy

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:40:51 PM

As I figured, absolutely nothing as per usual.

My apologies to everyone that has to read this back and forth.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

888-237-0999
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 04:47:23 PM

Your apologies?  You started it you muppet.  You think you are the authority and can post your snidey manipulative quotes without being challenged?  Who do you think you are?

If someone makes a post it is not for you to quote them and edit their words and post it to create a deceitful impression of that person.  You are bang out of order and your actions demonstrate that the almighty Bargraphics punches below the belt.  What does this say about your character in business?  Well one only need guess.

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:55:07 PM

Your apologies?  You started it you muppet.  You think you are the authority and can post your snidey manipulative quotes without being challenged?  Who do you think you are?

If someone makes a post it is not for you to quote them and edit their words and post it to create a deceitful impression of that person.  You are bang out of order and your actions demonstrate that the almighty Bargraphics punches below the belt.  What does this say about your character in business?  Well one only need guess.

As I figured, absolutely nothing as per usual.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

888-237-0999
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: