Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:55:11 PM

...the usual nonsensical hoopla....

Who has to even try to undermine ActiveMining with Ken at the wheel?

Go back to your hole gremlin.

This whole thing about shareholders being able to reclaim their lost money is great if they get cash back, but don't you, I, or anyone else in here who got in during either IPO kid ourselves that none of us were fully aware of the risk we were exposing ourselves to when we took a punt on this investment.  It was always high risk-high reward and every single one of us knew that 100%.  I challenge anyone to say otherwise.   Heck the exchanges where we bought our shares warned us to do our due diligence and this very forum warned us about there being 'scams' which they wouldn't censor.  If that isn't fair warning enough then I don't know what is.  There have been numerous occasions where shareholders could have bailed but just like tropical leech they hung around and became bloated with greed. The main exit prompt being the resignation of the Board of Advisors.  For anyone here to suggest that they were sold shares under false pretences or that there was a deception over the selling of the shares, in my opinion, is simply wrong.  It seems to me that people aren't bothered about correcting the authorities because all they are interested in is;  a) restitution, and/or  b) preventing Ken from continuing with his business.  

The other side of the picture, one which is being censored through passive-aggressive behaviour is;

Ken and his legal team have been communicating with the MSD for months and remain fully compliant.  The recent news release from the MSD was expected and came as no surprise.  Ken continues with the core business and remains compliant with the MSD however is prevented from communicating with the shareholders under advisement from his legal team.  Ken remains positive about the companies prospects.  The current campaign to undermine and damage Kens business, led by Blahgraphics, which sails under the flag of pretence is enjoying momentum however is fuelled by darker motives which are being hidden from genuine shareholders.  As a result shareholders are now forced to suffer a news blackout with weekly updates having totally stopped.  Filling the void with speculation the neigh-sayers go unchecked and run amok feeding the endless cycle of fud and praising the trolls for having been right all along. LAUGH MY ASS OFF!  Grin

Edit;  consider this question - If Ken was enjoying the same success that Asic Miner experienced a year or so ago and we had all made our fortunes by now, could and would the MSD still have an issue with Ken?

The answer has three letters.  I rest my case.

You speak as if you and Ken speak on a daily basis.

or perhaps a close relative?

KEN?!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:12:00 PM

No.  I'm a shareholder.  Nothing more, nothing less.  When are you going to accept that truth?

I've heavily edited that post you quoted so perhaps re-read it and repost the quote for accuracy.  Thanks.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:17:26 PM

Ken and his legal team have been communicating with the MSD for months and remain fully compliant.

Secretary of State Jason Kander today halted Springfield resident Kenneth Slaughter’s Bitcoin-based investment scheme that used deceptive tactics to convince online investors to pay for the development of Bitcoin "mining" equipment. Mining is the process of solving complex math problems to gain additional Bitcoins, an unregulated digital currency.

When are you going to accept that truth?

The recent news release from the MSD was expected and came as no surprise.  Ken continues with the core business and remains compliant with the MSD however is prevented from communicating with the shareholders under advisement from his legal team.  Ken remains positive about the companies prospects.

You think this and you think that and you think the MSD will see this that way and you think the MSD will see that this way.  How do you know? You don't.  You are expressing opinion and stating it as fact

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:29:41 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 09:42:29 PM by zumzero

Not like you to take things out of context, lol.    Kiss

"Now if only I could google 'clutching at straws meme', THEN tehy'll find me funny."

All I can say to your post is; weak.  For you that means 'lame'.

Hold on, maybe if I bolded it.....

lame

This whole thing about shareholders being able to reclaim their lost money is great if they get cash back, but don't you, I, or anyone else in here who got in during either IPO kid ourselves that none of us were fully aware of the risk we were exposing ourselves to when we took a punt on this investment.  It was always high risk-high reward and every single one of us knew that 100%.  I challenge anyone to say otherwise.   Heck the exchanges where we bought our shares warned us to do our due diligence and this very forum warned us about there being 'scams' which they wouldn't censor.  If that isn't fair warning enough then I don't know what is.  There have been numerous occasions where shareholders could have bailed but just like tropical leech they hung around and became bloated with greed. The main exit prompt being the resignation of the Board of Advisors.  For anyone here to suggest that they were sold shares under false pretences or that there was a deception over the selling of the shares, in my opinion, is simply wrong.  It seems to me that people aren't bothered about correcting the authorities because all they are interested in is;  a) restitution, and/or  b) preventing Ken from continuing with his business.  

The other side of the picture, one which is being censored through passive-aggressive behaviour is;

Ken and his legal team have been communicating with the MSD for months and remain fully compliant.  The recent news release from the MSD was expected and came as no surprise.  Ken continues with the core business and remains compliant with the MSD however is prevented from communicating with the shareholders under advisement from his legal team.  Ken remains positive about the companies prospects.  The current campaign to undermine and damage Kens business, led by Blahgraphics, which sails under the flag of pretence is enjoying momentum however is fuelled by darker motives which are being hidden from genuine shareholders.  As a result shareholders are now forced to suffer a news blackout with weekly updates having totally stopped.  Filling the void with speculation the neigh-sayers go unchecked and run amok feeding the endless cycle of fud and praising the trolls for having been right all along. LAUGH MY ASS OFF!  Grin

Edit;  consider this question - If Ken was enjoying the same success that Asic Miner experienced a year or so ago and we had all made our fortunes by now, could and would the MSD still have an issue with Ken?

The answer has three letters, but nobody would have cared because they'd have made many coin.  I just hope that everyone has their books up to date. Blahgraphics desire to introduce you all to the MSD means the HRMC and IRS are also your new friends.  Paying tax is something not to be overlooked and I strongly advise that everyone keeps accurate records of their bitcoin transactions and files accordingly.  Although I'm sure you've all done so already, what with the financial year having ended.

Edit;  finessed

Taking a leaf from Blahgraphics book, I now like to finish my posts with some contact details for my fellow shareholders.

----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/sa/deadlines-penalties.htm

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/Eight-Facts-on-Late-Filing-and-Late-Payment-Penalties

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:50:56 PM

Typical scammer/fraudster attitude

At this point the damage is done Zumzero, you can stop fighting (but you won't). Everyone that was going to contact the MSD has already done so. You've failed to convince people that this isn't a scam.

Trying to make others scared of the big bad IRS is pretty funny though. I can only imagine the people that this worked on, good luck to them regardless of this issue hah.

Keep up the hard work Zum, you are doing great!

I'll continue to leave this for the 1 or 2 people that might not have any clue what's going on yet.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Missouri Secretary of State, Securities Division
600 W. Main St., Box 1276
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Scott Johnson
Investigator
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-751-4704
scott.johnson@sos.mo.gov

Missouri Securities Contact Information Page

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
1100 Main Street, Suite 1800, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
1736 E. Sunshine Street, Suite 209, Springfield, Missouri 65804
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:02:25 PM

Calm yourself.  I'm sharing the opposing view.  Bringing balance.  I'm not fighting and am certainly not a fraudster nor am I a scammer.  I just want the company to either succeed or fail on it's own merits. Not when you decide it's time to become a turncoat.  

Sarcasm from an American?  Seriously?  Lol, whatever.  Gawd bless ya my son.  Cheesy

----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/Eight-Facts-on-Late-Filing-and-Late-Payment-Penalties

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:17:15 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 10:33:47 PM by zumzero

Is anyone else confused as to why the only people (I believe) that are here still trusting Ken are non-americans that have shown a hatred for Americans yet are putting all of their trust into an American?
Divide and conquer?  Cheap tricks? You decide.

"Ooh, ooh. A meme generator! Yay!  My chance to finally show crumbs that I can b funny 2."

...Blah Blah Blah...

So long story short, Zumzero registered the ActM Thread account so regardless of who "changed the password" you could recover it.

Odd.

Dug this PM up

Hi Bargraphics,

Hopefully you'll get your full page of 'ignores' soon as I've now moved over to the new thread I created so that the trolls can be silenced once and for all.

However, minerpart doesn't want people to think it's a total set up so has decided to hold off from joining me until things have developed.

I have pm'd Ken asking for his permission to use info from the first few posts on the official thread and also suggested he might like to make a post to lend his support.

Now the reason I'm contacting you is because I'd welcome yours and others involvement.

Should we post 'rules' which define trolling as SoylentCreek suggested?   If so what should they be?

There should be strict guidelines for anyone acting as a mod.  Perhaps we share the password with a few trusted shareholders and take it in turns to moderate?  Taking shifts if you like?

Any feedback or advice is welcome.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.0

cheers,

zumzero

Copied from zumzero account to verify ownership...

Hi Bargraphics,

Hopefully you'll get your full page of 'ignores' soon as I've now moved over to the new thread I created so that the trolls can be silenced once and for all.

However, minerpart doesn't want people to think it's a total set up so has decided to hold off from joining me until things have developed.

I have pm'd Ken asking for his permission to use info from the first few posts on the official thread and also suggested he might like to make a post to lend his support.

Now the reason I'm contacting you is because I'd welcome yours and others involvement.

Should we post 'rules' which define trolling as SoylentCreek suggested?   If so what should they be?

There should be strict guidelines for anyone acting as a mod.  Perhaps we share the password with a few trusted shareholders and take it in turns to moderate?  Taking shifts if you like?

Any feedback or advice is welcome.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.0

cheers,

zumzero

My fave.  Here is a prime example of BG's blinding arrogance.  Could he ever be wrong on anything? Course not.  Grin

It could become a lifetimes work, he's made enough faux pas, but I'd much prefer to just say it as it is rather than use cheap tabloid tactics to get one up on someone. Seems like BG and crumbs share more in common than perhaps people realise. Pah.

chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:38:46 PM

I just want the company to either succeed or fail on it's own merits.

It already has failed on its own merits....

As for your last post trying to sling more mud at BG, it makes absolutely no freaking sense.  You are becoming the main troll/spammer.
Bargraphics

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:05:19 PM

I just want the company to either succeed or fail on it's own merits.
It already has failed on its own merits....

Bingo! Yet somehow Zumzero will tell us Ken has grand plans based on absolutely nothing.

I actually feel bad for zum, he must have put in more than he could afford to lose to be unable to accept this loss. Actions speak louder than words they says so as much as he may deny it we have someone that Ken has really hurt mentally and economically.

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:27:27 PM

The honorable thing to do would have been for Ken to come in here and defend himself against scammer accusations and explain a few things regardless of what any lawyer said. There is no danger of other businesses stealing his industrial secrets anymore. SO where is he?

If I remember correctly, the last thing Ken said in here was that it's business as usual.

One would assume that if that were true, the farm hash rate would've continued to go up, and he would have fixed the site to be more conducive to a successful business. He hasn't done a fucken thing except move money that is not his into his account. And the hash rate is steadily dropping as of right now.

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 12:07:58 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 01:01:56 AM by zumzero

Lightbulb moment for Blahgraphics; 'the larger I make my text the more they'll wear it'.  Cheesy

What a total muppet.  Undecided

I keep telling you and keep getting ridiculed for it.  I accepted and came to terms with the idea that my investment was a total loss a long time ago.  So anything above zero would be a bonus.  If I was ever going to worry about losing the £10,000 I invested I would have jumped ship just after the Advisory Board did and still have made a x6 return.  I didn't because I was comfortable with my investment.  Guys like me will go down with the ship because we can afford it even though it may be uncomfortable, but it's also guys like me that tend to do well from taking those outside bets.  When we win, we win big and when we lose, we suck it up and move on.  I'm no DTS thank fuck because I'd probably jump off the nearest bridge.  The poor guy just stresses himself out.  Life's too short ffs.

The one thing people like me do, is we take full responsibility for our own actions and wouldn't dream of allowing someone else to take the fall when things don't turn out as we expect or want. I know it's a dying trait in modern society but one would do well to consider this.

I'm not ready to move on from this investment yet.  That's because I still think it could work out favourably.  Call me mad, but that's just the way I see it.  Truth is not a democracy.  If Uncle Sam/Blahgraphics wants to shut up shop on this project, let them do it.  I'll then accept it's over.  The funny thing about that is I'd probably breathe a sigh of relief that I don't have to post in this fucking thread anymore and can put that addiction to one side.  

In the mean time Ken continues, unabated, and the hilarious thing is that none of you know what the fuck he's up to!  Wink

Edit;  I've always worn my heart on my sleeve.  I am happy to expose myself and have never worried that I have opened myself up to easy criticism.  That's something that few can say here.  I've stood above the parapet because I'm the type who can handle it.    It's those that have taken my bait so readily that perhaps are in question. Make up your own minds.  Nothing is as it seems.  

Edit;  I get criticised for having no substance to my contributions.  Not enough facts and figures for some of you.  And yet those who freely speculate and fuel conspiracy are seemingly more legitimate.  What nonsense!

drasted

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:20:06 AM

The issue now is that we don't know and have no way of knowing what IS or IS NOT happening with the business and we have the recent rebellion to thank for that.
We knew just as much before. For months we were getting non-answers from ken. He wouldn't tell us why the website wasnt getting updated. He wouldn't show us the financials. He wouldn't tell us what was happening with the chips. All we got were promises and missed deadlines.

The most insight we would get is "i'm working on something more important".

We still have no way of knowing what is going on with the business and that wasn't changed by anything related to the MSD.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:30:42 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 03:05:32 AM by zumzero

Agreed.  And it remains unchanged.  Ken says fuck all until his hand is forced.  There's no deception in that. Just an unwillingness to clue everyone up.  As an investor, I knew this early doors.  The writing was on the wall.  Am I the only one?  Cue the music. "Am I the only one...."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8aJG1f815Q

Chin up guys.  Life sometimes gets you that way.  I'd rather go out with dignity than compromise my beliefs.  Although every single one of them is a lie also.  Much to learn and such little time.  Stop fighting.

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:28:35 AM

Guys like me will go down with the ship

I think we can all take comfort in this.

For everyone else -

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Scott Johnson
Investigator
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-751-4704
scott.johnson@sos.mo.gov

Missouri Securities Contact Information Page

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
1100 Main Street, Suite 1800, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
1736 E. Sunshine Street, Suite 209, Springfield, Missouri 65804
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:01:52 AM

Guys like me will go down with the ship

I think we can all take comfort in this.

Grin
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:16:55 AM

The issue now is that we don't know and have no way of knowing what IS or IS NOT happening with the business and we have the recent rebellion to thank for that.
We knew just as much before. For months we were getting non-answers from ken. He wouldn't tell us why the website wasnt getting updated. He wouldn't show us the financials. He wouldn't tell us what was happening with the chips. All we got were promises and missed deadlines.

The most insight we would get is "i'm working on something more important".

We still have no way of knowing what is going on with the business and that wasn't changed by anything related to the MSD.

THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS.

The only semblance of a business is that Ken Slaughter was able to suck up mass amounts of OPM (other people's money) and spend it willy nilly at his whim, buying crappy sure-to-fail deals and paying friends, family members and himself a salary all while convincing us suckers that he was FriedCat_2.0 ...

Ken's behavior has been suspicious from day one and he has not in the least bit attempted to defended himself with us.

Oh man I dunno I'm over it. Is there any fucking bitcoin investments out there that are legit?

It seems to be been proven time and again, in this fake-ass-bitcoin-mining-investing-world, that when there's NO communication and NO available information AND the guy flat out disappears: that it's fairly most certainly a 110% chance it's all been a scam.

Ken has pulled a classic long con on us.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:08:01 AM

What do you guys think about Bargraphics visit to Ken?

He apparently at the time convinced Bar in person that he was going to actually make this company successful, but now according to Bar its been a scam all along. Bar can you share any insight into why exactly at the time of your visit it was not a scam and now we know its a scam other than the MSD ruling, that has quite frankly been a long time coming?

The only new things we have are Ken's complete silence, and all the coins are now gone. At the time of his visit Ken wasn't even hashing and the shares were not tradable so it was even more of a scam then in my opinion that it is now. 

Did Ken just promise to use the IP and Project Manager and then not follow through on those promises?

Bar is the only one to have actually met Ken that I know of on this forum. With that visit and the knowledge shared I feel that Ken actually sorta involved Bar in this scam and may have used him to keep the ball rolling...
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:29:36 AM

Bar is the only one to have actually met Ken that I know of on this forum.

There's also this dude: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=122170

Here's his report after the visit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252531.msg2767646#msg2767646 (pastebin).

VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:37:19 AM

Am i the only one that things a valuation of $18k for a company with $100k in physical assets is insanity... regardless of problems...

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:47:38 AM

Am i the only one that things a valuation of $18k for a company with $100k in physical assets is insanity... regardless of problems...

• Refunds
  • Fines
  • Ken

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: