Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DISCIPLINE WITHOUT FURTHER EXPLANATION IS INSIGNIFICANT  (Read 178 times)
Fancybtc (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 11:44:17 AM by Fancybtc

It seems to be rudderless when it comes to giving negative trust marks to people and not making them know where exactly they have mistaken.
A lot of people have been affected of this and not knowing the source of this censure.

I know negative trust marks are giving to those who are seem to be dishonest. It could be like spamming or scamming the forum and no doubt those dishonest people deserve to be rewarded with the negative trust marks.
If I may ask, do you PM them and let them know their wrong doing? And that is how I would like it to be and not me alone.
   I think not all those who have had negative trust marks are dishonest  from my experience. YES! sometimes fatigue and overtime can make someone to do wrong posts which may look like spamming or cheating when that person is not aware of that. In this case, there should be a communication to know the intension of the mistake doest. psychologically the ideas can let you judge either he is wrong or good.
I am appealing to the various Administrators and moderators that we can find better ways to let innocent persons free from being guilty of crime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

Trust is unmoderated and community based. If you have an issue, then it is personal, and you need to take it up with the person posting the comment.

The problem at the moment is that Bitcoin Talk has a massive influx of economic migrants, and they believe that they can impose their own rules on the forum, and often they don't appear to read any of the guidelines, or show respect to the boards or other members. I would take a much harder line against them, and no doubt this is why I am not a moderator or member of the staff. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

It seems to be rudderless when it comes to giving negative trust marks to people and not making them know where exactly they have mistaken.
A lot of people have been affected of this and not knowing the source of this censure.

I know negative trust marks are giving to those who are seem to be dishonest. It could be like spamming or scamming the forum and no doubt those dishonest people deserve to be rewarded with the negative trust marks.
If I may ask, do you PM them and let them know their wrong doing? And that is how I would like it to be and not me alone.
   I think not all those who have had negative trust marks are dishonest  from my experience. YES! sometimes fatigue and overtime can make someone to do wrong posts which may look like spamming or cheating when that person is not aware of that. In this case, there should be a communication to know the intension of the mistake doest. psychologically the ideas can let you judge either he is wrong or good.
I am appealing to the various Administrators and moderators that we can find better ways to let innocent persons free from being guilty of crime.

What you said is true, there are some bounties ongoing and the ico is accused  of being a scammer and anyone who participate in the bounty is given a negative trust
 and everyone can see that. https://archive.is/o/3nfQg/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496777.msg41658217%23msg41658217

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

Usually, they (DT1/2 members) add an appropriate comment (to explain the reason behind those ratings).

I think not all those who have had negative trust marks are dishonest  from my experience.
They're free to try and convince the person that left them those ratings (DT members might make mistakes as well [highly unlikely], nobody is perfect).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

Few negative trust is perfect according to reference. And I heard some d2 member can change their trust if there is a way to proof that he/she has no fault or he/she can solve the issue. According to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 alter account and account sale is allowed. But many negative trust has given for alter account and sale account.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: