Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] • ARROW • WE WILL CHANGE THE CRYPTOWORLD •  (Read 7035 times)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 02:52:09 PM by morozzzcoin-project

Hi guys ! Today we will talk with you about the near future.
All coins today are faced with the main problem - the implementation in the real sector.
Two things stand in the way. The first of them-Mining.
Mining is needed not only for receiving an award. Mining is involved in the formation of the block.
The second is the base of blocks. A huge store of consuming your resources.

Very soon we will put an end to this by creating ARROW.

What we do?!
1. Changing the consensus algorithm.
2. Change the principle of formation of the blocks.
3. Reduction of occupied space( the user does not have to download the database of blocks)
4. Make wallet mobile
5. Start working with the real sector.

While the coin is still in development, we can not publish data about it and the source code. We can say one thing, work on it is underway and recently was 1 beta - test.

https://twitter.com/MoroZZZcoiN/status/1013298781503320064

ARROW can be exchanged for Morozzz Coin "ZZZ" after the work is finished.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

reserved
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Who told you cryptoworld needs a change?
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

Well, if you consider the crypto world through the eyes of an exchange user, then nothing
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

how do you change the crypto world? while you are working according to the rules that are in the crypto world itself, this announcement only makes some readers feel this is a sensation before the project is done perfectly, so, my advice, you better have an absolute project with the world of crypto
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Well, if you consider the crypto world through the eyes of an exchange user, then nothing

Through what eyes do you see cryptoworld from?
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

I am sure the "eyes" of an exchange user will be very observant in choosing the exchange they use, they will think hard, which exchange is the best so they earn a big income with a relatively small cost, and it's an absolute rule that is used almost all over the world cryto, I do not think this project is wrong in thinking, but you have a very obsessive use of the words in the initial announcement you made

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

how do you change the crypto world? while you are working according to the rules that are in the crypto world itself, this announcement only makes some readers feel this is a sensation before the project is done perfectly, so, my advice, you better have an absolute project with the world of crypto
The rules of the crypto world which is now by itself-States that the people who entered it can only look at its fruits.A lot of coins and a lot of people eager to make a fortune. turn around! Where is your Bitcoin at $ 20,000 ? This is the only HYIP! How beautiful it is?  How many coins are involved in the real sector? One? Your rules were created for those who wanted to enrich themselves by doing nothing. And the result? Nothing!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Through what eyes do you see cryptoworld from?
From the sober
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

I am sure the "eyes" of an exchange user will be very observant in choosing the exchange they use, they will think hard, which exchange is the best so they earn a big income with a relatively small cost, and it's an absolute rule that is used almost all over the world cryto, I do not think this project is wrong in thinking, but you have a very obsessive use of the words in the initial announcement you made
The most important point of all this is that people do not understand what they are holding in their hands! Most of them have heard about the cryptocurrency and the fact that it can help you get rich and everything. Purpose of life...  And what next, here will drop bitcoin to $1.  what will do? will cryptocurrency die for you?
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Another new project that comes with a simple concept, ARROW has a positive response than with the confidence that ARROW is able to develop, hmmm ... is there a bounty program?
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Another new project that comes with a simple concept, ARROW has a positive response than with the confidence that ARROW is able to develop, hmmm ... is there a bounty program?
Arrow is a product developed within the company Morozzz Coin - project . Bounty's inside the company. In discord.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv
Thank you but we will use another service
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

We should really change the cryptoworld. I like what ARROW will do to help the cryptoworld more progressing.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

We should really change the cryptoworld. I like what ARROW will do to help the cryptoworld more progressing.
Thanks!
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Arrow is a product developed within the company Morozzz Coin - project . Bounty's inside the company. In discord.
ok, i want also to give chance to be part of this ARROW , hoping to learn more about this project and the flow of that changing process Cheesy see you on campaigns !
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

ok, i want also to give chance to be part of this ARROW , hoping to learn more about this project and the flow of that changing process Cheesy see you on campaigns !
Ok! Its Good!
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Even this project is still in progress we will see the aim of the developer to change the consensus of algorithm.

Let's support this project for the new algorithm and a new blockchain that will change the evolution of cryptoworld.
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Our future is in our hands in company with cryptocurrency, what happened now is the result of our past. We all have our own goals that we want to achieve for this project , I can see my own future on this New Algorithm and New Blockchain in digital crypto currency so let's support this project all together to get value and permanently listed in all coins exchanged so we can make everything possible.
To ARROW!
eyesninja21

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

This project is nice, let us support this by creating ARROW will change the cryptoworld.  

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Arrow will help us to solve the problems in different coins , by changing consensus algorithm. I will participate in this project. This project is the future of cryptocurrceny! #Arrow #MorozzCoin
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Our future is in our hands in company with cryptocurrency, what happened now is the result of our past. We all have our own goals that we want to achieve for this project , I can see my own future on this New Algorithm and New Blockchain in digital crypto currency so let's support this project all together to get value and permanently listed in all coins exchanged so we can make everything possible.
To ARROW!
Thanks for you!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

Arrow will help us to solve the problems in different coins , by changing consensus algorithm. I will participate in this project. This project is the future of cryptocurrceny! #Arrow #MorozzCoin
Thanks, but that's not the point! Output in the real sector - it is force!
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

I like the way the Developer of this project see how the problems in cryptoworld can be solved that's why he creates the ARROW thus putting an end to the main problem in cryptoworld mining and the huge store that's consuming the resources.
Soon this will be eliminated by creating ARROW which has a new Algorithm and a new Blockchain that will start working in the real sector.
So let us support this wonderful project and start changing the Cryptoworld.
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

The most important point of all this is that people do not understand what they are holding in their hands! Most of them have heard about the cryptocurrency and the fact that it can help you get rich and everything. Purpose of life...  And what next, here will drop bitcoin to $1.  what will do? will cryptocurrency die for you?
Certainly cryptocurrency is still going well, because bitcoin is not the holder of everything, for some people, of course they think the cryto world is a gold mine for them, and that's not a wrong thing, it all depends on how their implementation of cryptocurrency, so too with this project, I never thought this project will fail, maybe this project will exceed the number one project ever, I just hope you do not make too many people think badly about this, they just need something more real and logical that they can think of, so, just prove all the obsessions you have, and sorry for your discomfort about my opinion, good luck

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

Certainly cryptocurrency is still going well, because bitcoin is not the holder of everything, for some people, of course they think the cryto world is a gold mine for them, and that's not a wrong thing, it all depends on how their implementation of cryptocurrency, so too with this project, I never thought this project will fail, maybe this project will exceed the number one project ever, I just hope you do not make too many people think badly about this, they just need something more real and logical that they can think of, so, just prove all the obsessions you have, and sorry for your discomfort about my opinion, good luck
Everything is good, Thanks! Really wonderful comment! Just our project is designed to solve for business, for those who are really looking for a solution to the tasks. Let these people a bit! But it is for such as they and we work! And let the mountains of gold promised other projects! We just don't want to do scams.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

I like the way the Developer of this project see how the problems in cryptoworld can be solved that's why he creates the ARROW thus putting an end to the main problem in cryptoworld mining and the huge store that's consuming the resources.
Soon this will be eliminated by creating ARROW which has a new Algorithm and a new Blockchain that will start working in the real sector.
So let us support this wonderful project and start changing the Cryptoworld.
Thanks! Support would be nice.
javerzky

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

if you want to be part of this project, you can check official discord channel of Morozzz Coin where you can participate in many giveaways and some bounty there where you can earn free coin and more. you can check it now and dont get late to be part of this project, its good to be part of this project before regretting of participating late, see you there and you can mention my name in discord if you want help so i can assist you Cheesy

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

I like the approach of this project, I hope they can find ways to save GPU miners money for this kind of project.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

I'm hungry now  Grin It is like you gave me a little appetizer on this project and because of that I will wait for further information about this. I want to see on how an ARROW can change the cryptoworld. I want to see how and when it would happen as you can see market is crashing and let's see if this is a game changer.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:40:08 AM

This project is nice, let us support this by creating ARROW will change the cryptoworld.  

We are always looking for innovations in any way and if there is one project that is offering such then let's give them the chance to show what they got and decide if they are indeed true or not. As the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency is expanding, there will always be variations and even niches to cater to different people, to different groups, to different taste and preferences. I am wishing the ARROW team good luck and more power. Share us here when the final product has already arrived.
TheHunter520

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

This new project that comes with a simple concept,  Arrow will help us to solve the problems in different coins , by changing consensus algorithm. Go ahead Morozzz.Best of Luck.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

So what kind of changes that ARROW will makes to the crypto world?
I think it would takes many effort to change the crypto world.

kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

together we can change the world, i support Arrow
timmyzhl

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

Everyone is asking questions about the title, developers should really give a pleasant answer, how to change the encryption world
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Everyone is asking questions about the title, developers should really give a pleasant answer, how to change the encryption world

If we give it now then the crypto world will change someone else! Patience, friends! There is a time for everything.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

together we can change the world, i support Arrow
Thank you for supporting the Arrow Project...

Please be patience friends, let's wait for the Developer to announce it, there's time for everything....

Tiger Baseball

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:34:59 AM

Apparently this project will grow rapidly, the team has prepared a strategy that will be able to attract many investors to reach the target, the team will be an event for success.
Jjunpat

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

Hoping for a realization of this Arrow Project indeed might change the cryptoworld. I have high expectations for this great project especially the the road map is very informative and clearly stated. Having ZZZ coin and Arrow coin altogether has potential seeing it comes out on any exchange sooner and more investors. Its community might be even getting stronger knowingly their efforts are worthy waiting when the road map will be followed as well by the help of all Developers of this new algorithm and blockchain. More power to Arrow and Morozzz Coin!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Hoping for a realization of this Arrow Project indeed might change the cryptoworld. I have high expectations for this great project especially the the road map is very informative and clearly stated. Having ZZZ coin and Arrow coin altogether has potential seeing it comes out on any exchange sooner and more investors. Its community might be even getting stronger knowingly their efforts are worthy waiting when the road map will be followed as well by the help of all Developers of this new algorithm and blockchain. More power to Arrow and Morozzz Coin!
THANKS!
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Hi. I am not fully understand how you will cange the cryptowopld. Changing the algorithm..okay what changes are you going to make? Sorry if it is a stupid question but I need your answer. Wink
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

Hi. I am not fully understand how you will cange the cryptowopld. Changing the algorithm..okay what changes are you going to make? Sorry if it is a stupid question but I need your answer. Wink
Well, for starters-a thoughtful introduction to the real sector, in other words, so you can call a plumber and pay him with cryptocurrency. The algorithm will be such that you do not have to overload and store the entire chain of blocks - downloaded the wallet, registered, sent(received) coins. We want to equate a coin to a dollar. And the only way to do this is not to sell it for another cryptocurrency, thus we will not depend on the rate of the same BTC. While this is all information that I can tell!)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Apparently this project will grow rapidly, the team has prepared a strategy that will be able to attract many investors to reach the target, the team will be an event for success.
Thanks!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

jayveesap18

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

this will be a great project in the near future! supporting morozzz coin till the end
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

Your project make me curious. I dont ask for understand more becouse I saw you dont walt speek about the details now, and it may be reasonable. I think that the community has to wait your steps and follow you when you will be able to convince them. I will join Discord channel in a few minutes after writing here. I'm searching for new coins to invest a little sum becouse I think this is the right moment to do it. I hope ARROWS could be one of them.
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

This project is great. This is something big. I can feel that there will be more surprises to come. I'm very excited for this one.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

this will be a great project in the near future! supporting morozzz coin till the end
Thanks
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

Looking for something above amusing here! Assured activity, blameless activity, engaging vision!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

ARROW PLATFORM
Crypto_Don

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

This is the most  beautiful project.
I hope coming soon CB market in the coin .
So everybody join this coin
& doing something this project.
Torrentfreak

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

The Cryptocurrency world don't need any changes it will evolve as more new technology is introduce.

On the side note, I guess you need to change and improve your website before trying to change the CryptoWorld Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

The project is very interesting, but at the same time now there are a lot of projects and you need to strive to create a really strong community interested in the success of the project.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

So many new projects last time but so difficult to find something of really great value. But I think I found a such project with the Arrow Project, I will follow it with huge attention, this great Project will for sure find its place in the real World. It would be a pleasure for me to invest my time and energy in this innovative project.

Irich72

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

The project of Morozzzzz Coin is interesting to me because based on the arrow it will make a platform for business solutions with an open API. APIs help to increase the openness of information, allowing you to combine data from internal and external sources. API provides a powerful speed and scale of services, combining information coming from individuals, companies and third-party organizations. The goal of the open API platform is to create value for all participants: companies, partners and users. Anyone can connect to the platform by entering their API. Then the coin can be used for any purpose. For me personally, this project looks very attractive!
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

a good development project, developers always respond promptly to all questions on the channel discord. My opinion is that it's better to be from the very beginning in the project, I can leave at any time, especially there are tempting offers and discounts. I believe in this project and I remain.
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

The project will continue to develop. I'm in.
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

Do you have any ETA for this coins to be ready to released?
Any plans for ICO or perhaps pre-ICO session?
SergeyKZ

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

I think that the community has to wait your steps and follow you when you will be able to convince them. I will join Discord channel in a few minutes after writing here. I'm searching for new coins to invest a little sum becouse I think this is the right moment to do it. Cry Grin
SergeyKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 05:11:38 PM by SergeyKZ

hi, everybody.we sit in discord friendly we communicate with with each other.I have won 100 coins in a daily competition today
SergeyKZ

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:08:32 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 08:58:44 AM by SergeyKZ

I will tell everything hi here as I collect a coin a frost.I won't praise but find fault too. Perhaps I will tell about lotteries daily it is GIVEAWAY there the first 20 people win daily 100 coins. Here is how time I have won  today. All distribution of coins is carried out through discord. In a month it is possible to save up not bad quantity of coins.I will divide impressions of the project every day. I am an active participant  Grin
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

I think that the community has to wait your steps and follow you when you will be able to convince them. I will join Discord channel in a few minutes after writing here. I'm searching for new coins to invest a little sum becouse I think this is the right moment to do it. Cry Grin

You could change the crypto world by surprising everyone that an announcement like yours does not turn out to be a scam. Good luck with that! Cheesy

SergeyKZ

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:25:00 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 08:34:09 PM by SergeyKZ

Hi I have spent week on the project, yesterday have summed up the result of results of this week, 2100 coins have turned out in +. If you make to more all tasks, then will add an award at the end of the week of 500 coins.
paparacu

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

hello, I just started collecting this coin, trying to collect more coins by doing the task. I think this coin has a great future
supernos

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Arrow trying to help the cryptoworld more smooth so i want to give a chance to this project. Our future in our hands so if we support this project, can change somethings day by day. Wish you good luck!.
kigmairo

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
SergeyKZ

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 04:44:38 PM by SergeyKZ

hi save up 5000 coins, you will send to bank of 77 annual% plus 290 as a gift. It is necessary to hold, year in bank. It is possible to remove every month percent   Cry
SUN5 Kr

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

I also have joyful news. I won a few hands. in the drop and in the second round for this week. and of course I wish everyone victories. be active too  Wink
SUN5 Kr

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

Hey. last week was wonderful. there were a lot of winnings from me. now also received coins morozzz for distribution daily. I invite everyone to participate in the project.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

This project looks very interesting to me. I will definitely be on board. Thank you, always looking for good master node coins.
Aportic

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

I like the idea of this project a lot. Mining is needed not only for receiving an award. Mining is involved in the formation of the block. and Arrow will chance everything in the nearly future. I am following this too!!
SUN5 Kr

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

Very interesting project. promising coin. The intriguing name is MOROZZZ coin. I recommend everyone to connect and participate in the work. we will be ahead. Wink Roll Eyes
z43n4l

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

Morozzcoin is a good new project, and will be useful in the future, now it looks small, but in the future it will become big and grow fast, success is always the developer
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

How are you well prepared to change the world of Crypto and into what form? Is the existing Blockchain defect or does it need been replaced at all?. Who are the power force behind your project?
SUN5 Kr

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

Excellent project Morozzcoin. I am pleased to participate in it. you can earn a lot of coins. and there is a prospect of growth. We need more advertising and go to the stock exchange. I wish good luck to everyone Wink
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

I see on the roadmap of Morozzz coin project that pre sale of Arrow will be next month. What about the swap of Morozzz coin to Arrow? What will be the date for that to happen and how much is the ratio of swapping?

iNhicz26

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Its such a big Project to all and also morozzz have a good coin that the members have a better future for this project so lets support morozzz and for those who's not member , join morozzz and be with us lets grow together   Wink Wink
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:27:55 PM

let us see if this is the same Arrow (ARW) that just launched
eduardo84

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:05:57 AM

this coin has no price or exchange for trading yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: