Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389593 times)
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

🔝Today we would like to propose you to read our article 🖌️ "The Economics of Decentralized Organizations: The End of For Profit Corporations or not?". There will be more new and interesting topics soon. Follow the news📣
Link: https://news.vestchain.io/articles/c789oA
Thanks for the news, happy to read the article. I think the guys will support me

Yes, a very interesting article and useful for a general understanding of decentralized organizations. It would not be bad to read such useful articles.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

🔝Today we would like to propose you to read our article 🖌️ "The Economics of Decentralized Organizations: The End of For Profit Corporations or not?". There will be more new and interesting topics soon. Follow the news📣
Thanks for the news, happy to read the article. I think the guys will support me

Yes, a very interesting article and useful for a general understanding of decentralized organizations. It would not be bad to read such useful articles.

There are a lot of interesting things found here, a rather interesting idea that developers are implementing and giving a lot of information to users.
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

If the state really supports the idea of ​​cryptocurrency, then everything will be fine in the future
I firmly believe that there are countries that support the idea of ​​their people
I have a dual attitude to the possibility of the future state regulation of the cryptocurrency market.
In my opinion, this is a good idea, but on the other hand, if the government reaches cryptocurrency, then I think prices will be even lower
It seems to me that some countries are not opposed to support cryptocurrency, over time we will find out what this step will lead to.
Some countries only for, and rightly so, that support
The absence of any legislative base carries its own problems and advantages. This question is of interest to many.
so on the cryptocurrency there is no base and information
It's a matter of time, the market is still very young, I think in a couple of years you will have the base and legislation.
It may be so, let's see how it will be in the future.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

There are a lot of interesting things found here, a rather interesting idea that developers are implementing and giving a lot of information to users.
Improving business prosperity is an important aspect of all economics, I think how developers will introduce their product to the market, there will be a lot of work.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

Improving business prosperity is an important aspect of all economics, I think how developers will introduce their product to the market, there will be a lot of work.
Perhaps you are right, but the team still has a long way to go before conquering the market.
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

Perhaps you are right, but the team still has a long way to go before conquering the market.
Well, nothing, still ahead, the team will succeed, I'm sure
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

We have hired the translator of the Chinese language, but we need one more! We are waiting for your CVs❗
vestchain.io

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

The article is quite informative, the meaning is clear, there is something to think about. The team needs to develop the theme and keep us in the course of events.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

All projects are developing for a long time, this is a fact, advertising and everything else.
I really hope that in the future everything will be fine and the project will pass this way to the market.
But this way is not a couple of months, it will be long, but still everything will be fine for the guys
The project has enough time to properly work out the important points and tactics.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

The article is quite informative, the meaning is clear, there is something to think about. The team needs to develop the theme and keep us in the course of events.
Yes, I also read, it was interesting, we will wait for more news from the team
It is clear that the team should provide such articles and information, investors should understand the meaning and perspective.
Leading person

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

We have hired the translator of the Chinese language, but we need one more! We are waiting for your CVs❗
vestchain.io
If I knew Chinese, I would be happy to help, but knowledge from this language is weak
Unfortunately, I am also not strong in knowing this language, I hope you will find a professional.
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

It is clear that the team should provide such articles and information, investors should understand the meaning and perspective.
Investors can always read the white sheet and draw conclusions for themselves.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

An interesting article and I agree that is very useful for investors to read such article. They will know a lot of useful information.

alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

As for me, there is a lot of information about the project, but if there is not enough, I think you can ask the developers
If you are interested in a project, then a lot of information does not happen. It is always helpful to know all the news that is happening.
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

An interesting article and I agree that is very useful for investors to read such article. They will know a lot of useful information.
But those guys who invest will know more about the project, because they need it
And then you can make applications for mobile platforms to access from anywhere in the world.
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

But those guys who invest will know more about the project, because they need it
And then you can make applications for mobile platforms to access from anywhere in the world.
It is more important to make user verification in the future to reduce the number of frauds.
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

It is more important to make user verification in the future to reduce the number of frauds.
But it is necessary to take into account such a factor, as there are such smart guys who easily bypass these all types of documents by buying documents.
Leading person

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

As for me, there is a lot of information about the project, but if there is not enough, I think you can ask the developers
If you are interested in a project, then a lot of information does not happen. It is always helpful to know all the news that is happening.
Logically, the more information from the project, the better for new people.
I remember a long time ago I was watching a scam project, it was fun when they posted in the tele-mm channel and there immediately flew a block
Taking part in a fraudulent project is unpleasant, but an experienced investor will be able to uncover the deception.
Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

What is your legal address? Registry number, registry country?
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

Logically, the more information from the project, the better for new people.
I remember a long time ago I was watching a scam project, it was fun when they posted in the tele-mm channel and there immediately flew a block
Taking part in a fraudulent project is unpleasant, but an experienced investor will be able to uncover the deception.
It’s not at once possible to understand that the guys are raising money for their personal needs, in time they can only guess
Now fraudulent projects are disguised so that it is difficult to expose at the initial stage, but there are worthy projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: