Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ban in india  (Read 1476 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

I believe that only RBI is against crypto since this stands for the banks opin the said country but the government of india has a positive outlook for cryptocurrency so i believe that this will be resolve sooner and theres really no need to panic

The best thing you all crytp holders and traders in india is to let the government know how supportive you are in crypto and how this may help lives of indi people
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

Oh! But I thought it isn't illegal in India. so why the ban?

There are so many issues that do not really know whether it is true or not I think of what is left in their home in India I know it and I'll explain that bitcoin is really okay it's banned.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

Maximum leading countries are against Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. When Bitcoin will be adopted worldly, they will realize and find a new way to adopt with Bitcoin. That days is not far away.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

The current ban on Bitcoin-rupee trading in India is very controversial.

RBI decision is not based on market sentiment or thorough research. For domestic cryptocurrency exchanges, it causes many different issues. Most platforms have transitioned to a crypto-only trading business model to survive.

Indian authorities are taking note of the repercussions caused by this blanket ban on trading. Local sources claim the government is contemplating a different approach. Labeling cryptocurrencies as commodities appear to be the new potential outcome.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

The current ban on Bitcoin-rupee trading in India is very controversial.

RBI decision is not based on market sentiment or thorough research. For domestic cryptocurrency exchanges, it causes many different issues. Most platforms have transitioned to a crypto-only trading business model to survive.

Indian authorities are taking note of the repercussions caused by this blanket ban on trading. Local sources claim the government is contemplating a different approach. Labeling cryptocurrencies as commodities appear to be the new potential outcome.

Labeling crypto currencies as commodities  will cause a lot of problems and will limit the growth of bitcoins. That is completely against the basic concept of bitcoins.

I think that government should take its time to understand the concept and basics of bitcoins, hire some experts for this and then come up with final verdict. Changing decisions in future as they have done in case of demonetization gives a very poor impression.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

Oh! But I thought it isn't illegal in India. so why the ban?

There are so many issues that do not really know whether it is true or not I think of what is left in their home in India I know it and I'll explain that bitcoin is really okay it's banned.
Well, as we can see, There's a lot of news that they're saying that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries in the world, like India. They're saying that because of lots of issues of cryptocurrency like "Many people tried to kill because of Bitcoin" or "Many people tried to buy drugs using bitcoin", the government banned these cryptos. Well, whether we like it or not, we should accept these news because the government of these countries are not Pro- bitcoin but they are against in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

There comes a notice dated 03/04/2018 from the Reserve Bank of India clearly stating that using bitcoin or any other crypto currency in India is strictly illegal and those who are using it are requested to stop it and withdraw their money within 3 months from the date of issuing of the notice and then after 3 months , Reserve Bank of India has banned it and now the use of crypto currency in India is illegal but still there are news that there could be some amendments in this notice further.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

That's the fake news india country bitcoin is not ban, Many people in india was investing bitcoin so they you sad if the bitcoin is ban to their country, I hope that is never happen to them.
Haroldsilve

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

In fact, India is not prepared to accept electronic money and their people have knowledge of cryptography, which is the purpose and usage of it. That can come back when they have stabilized their internet access and prepared the bank.
Dylan Bargeman

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

Bitcoin (or any other crypto currency ) cannot be banned in India (or any other country ). The most they can do is stop the conversion of the same into regional currency. But you can always use crypto exchanges to convert them USD and then deposit into your bank account .
Kim Addington

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

Bitcoin is not going to be made illegal in india. It has always been treated as an illegal tender since it’s inception. It means you can not use bitcoins to pay for a service or receive it as payment for your services.

Trading bitcoins will always be legal.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

The main reason for any country for not allowing the use of cryptocurrency is the fact that cryptocurrency are not under the control of any government.Government cannot control cryptos transactions.So in order to stop or we can say to prevent the misuse of cryptocurrency they ban them.I am still in a doubt that whether Bitcoin is banned in India or not.According to me the legal status of Bitcoin in India is still not clear.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Any country that bans cryptocurrency will end up changing their mind when it becomes widely adopted.  Your economy would lose out on  a lot of business if you weren't accepting a currency that the entire world uses.

So true. It is like letting go of the big fish you have catch in the ocean. You have let go of the great opportunity if you let go of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future im whoch it will be soon used worldwide, no doubt about it. It will probably rise to the top. We just need to wait for what will going to happen next.
OliverDan

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

For electronic money exchange in the country, it causes many different problems. Indian authorities are noticing the consequences of this ban on transactions. Labeling electronic money when the goods appear is a potential new result.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

I am sure that after some time the Government will think about this problem and because the ability of coin adaptation is increasing and people are turning to crypto currency restrictions will be withdrawn. Because the future is cryptocurrency. The progress of cryptocurrency will be very good for the future, so they will follow the current that is not too far behind from developed countries.
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

I dont think so that indian government will ban bitcoin in india still i think its ban or not m not sure but in future the government will make some regulations to use bitcoin in india so people can easily use bitcoin so there is no any option of bitcoin ban in india it has a bright future.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

The country who banned bitcoin will be regret their decision in future because the economy and the concern of an important number of people will based to bitcoin not other currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: