Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 Whitepaper 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 139 times)
nokati (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:24:38 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 07:48:25 PM by nokati

We are looking for someone helping us to write our whitepaper.

Project: www.digisafeguard.com

Payment: wil be in our own token + etherum from our ico. No upfront payment!

Its not just an ico based on some empty promises for 2019. We have a working prototype. See the website and the videos.

I can write the whitepaper by my self as a lot of info we have already on the website, so its more about putting the info together and have some nice illustrations etc... But we need someone experienced in writing the paper using correct English grammar etc...

I am sure that Ico will be a success as I have already people send me emails about the device.... Not paying upfront have some reasons as from experience I know that if you want to have a successful project looking long term, you need people that like and believe in the project.

If you are looking to join a new cool project, Send an email to digisafeguard@gmail.com or contact me on telegram https://t.me/DigiSafeGuard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

Payment: wil be in our own token and etherum once our ico is done. No upfront payment!

If you are looking to join a new cool project, Send an email to digisafeguard@gmail.com or contact me on telegram https://t.me/DigiSafeGuard

Hey man,

Awesome project. You already have a prototype!

But you still need to be ready to do one of two things:

• Find money to pay for services
  • Write the god-damn whitepaper yourself

Regards,
Zoran S.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
nokati (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

Payment: wil be in our own token and etherum once our ico is done. No upfront payment!

Hey man,

Awesome project. You already have a prototype!

But you still need to be ready to do one of two things:

• Find money to pay for services
  • Write the god-damn whitepaper yourself

Regards,
Zoran S.

Thanks and yes we have a working prototype. Its not just an ico based on some empty promises for 2019 Wink

I can write the whitepaper, a lot of info we have already on the website, so its more about putting the info together and have some nice illustrations etc... But we need someone experienced in writing the paper using correct English grammar etc...

I am sure that Ico will be a success as I have already people send me emails about the device and fees for a whitepaper aren't huge.... Not paying upfront have some reasons.

From experience I know that if you want to have a successful project looking long term, you need people that like and believe in the project.

Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:15:51 PM
Merited by nokati (1)

Thanks and yes we have a working prototype. Its not just an ico based on some empty promises for 2019 Wink

I think this is really great and that you will have a successful project if you can communicate trust and get some good partners for production and promotion.

I can write the whitepaper, a lot of info we have already on the website, so its more about putting the info together and have some nice illustrations etc... But we need someone experienced in writing the paper using correct English grammar etc...

If you write it, then you will need a professional proofreader, just like me. I already offer this service for publishers, but I can make an exception for a whitepaper such as yours because I really like the project. It's unique.

Use this link to learn more about what I offer, even though the messaging is not tailored to whitepapers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4605741

I am sure that Ico will be a success as I have already people send me emails about the device and fees for a whitepaper aren't huge... Not paying upfront have some reasons.

It's good that you have some people sending you emails, but for a great whitepaper, you need to make sure that your documentation is perfect.

From experience I know that if you want to have a successful project looking long term, you need people that like and believe in the project.

And also you have people like me, that are fucking mercenaries. I like your project, and I love that you've already made progress, but if you can't afford my services, you cannot get my time, energy, or ideas.

Best Regards,
Zoran S.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
nokati (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

Apparently people really like the project, We have already 2 people working on it. Once its finished I will post it online so it can be proof read by other pro writers here to correct and make it perfect.

If anybody else is also interested to join and help, you are welkom!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: