Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 10:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current trends in the crypto market?  (Read 416 times)
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Hope is always the opposite of the reality  Grin. But yeah, I agree with someone in this thread, don't be too much optimistic and quite the contrary. Blockchain will not solve everyone problem, but maybe only your financial problem right? haha. The most important things is to make people aware what the right information about blockchain and bitcoin, what the benefit and this things will not make you fkin rich instantly, there is no shortcut for being rich except your hard work. After those scam and hype token the market really going down because most victims already afraid and loss a great amount with this crypto things, it is our task to recover it.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

I believe that there is a bullish trend now, but the continuation of this trend will not be as long as we would like it, because now the price of bitcoin moves upwards without any thoroughness, I do not see news that would move the price up. I do not understand the market.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

I believe that there is a bullish trend now, but the continuation of this trend will not be as long as we would like it, because now the price of bitcoin moves upwards without any thoroughness, I do not see news that would move the price up. I do not understand the market.

I can not say that the bullish trend is also for ICOs. If you look at the ICOs in the latest months then we see that a big part of them falled under the ICO price.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

We are facing tough times in crypto in 2018 as the market is declining for 8 months now. Waiting for SEC approval on ETF for Bitcoin and it it happens there are still chances to have a bull run again, end of this year.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

I think that while the current trends in the market might be quite dicouraging, I would like to encourage every one, especially investors to stay focused and not worry too much about everything. this is something that is bound to happen once in a while, and in a short while, it will all be over. Just stay a little more patient.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: