Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign  (Read 10091 times)
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

You can have your own findings of a good signature campaign to be participated, you just have to gather more informative information regarding with the project.
Istiriel

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

Now it is very difficult. Especially that a large part is a scam. It's good to look for it and check ICO.
kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

i would suggest many but You need to do your own research on them since the are opinions, I'm wearing a Blackbox signature because i believe in the project, i know it will deliver, hopefully. Buddy is another great project too
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !
To find a good signature campaign you need to know first about their project like reading the white paper and look their social media if they do a activities. Then you can decide if you want to join that campaign. 

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

Thanks !
Its depend on  how the  project going and its output  after their token sale . So even lets says legit do the failure during their ico. In other way, this site already tested most of their ico is successful.
This is the link.http://bounties.biz/
Hope that help you..
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

Thanks !

There are many choices here for you to apply in the signature campaign here is one of the good ICO project which I think has a potential to

participate in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4744508.new#new just read all the rules before you apply, good luck.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

There are websites actually that are listing good ICO who are offering bounty campaign like foxico.com. You can also find them in this forum directly in the bounty section. The signature that i am using is also an example of a very good ICO but unfortunately, this campaign will already end today.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

Thanks !
You may assume if a bounty program would be a good one to participate or not. You may set standards such as the level of popularity in the market. The popularity has something to do with the demand and demand on the other hand is a huge factor for a project's success. Therefore, those that are popular would be the good projects to participate with.

Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

See my wearing signature you might consider it..  gcox is one good signature i think to join in today.. It is a good project you can see it for youself all the details regarding gcox project here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4585685.0/
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

Bitcointalk (BTCtalk) is an online forum that allows users around the world to discuss any Bitcoin or Altcoin related issues. The bitcointalk.org forum was created by Satoshi Nakamoto and started operating in 2010. Satoshi is also the creator of the first topic on this forum, and also from here the traffic to bitcointalk starts to increase drastically.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

For now I use buddy signature, I think than asking for advice would be better to be a suggestioner, here I see some threads discussing on how to choose ICOs for bounty and there is also an ICO rating site, I think it helps you to better recognize ICOs and bounty , do not forget to often read in order to easily understand.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

Thanks !
For me the good signature campaign now is ubcoinmarket and i have already joined that. Besides the concept of the project is so interesting, the team and developer ini this project are really professional and have good experience on their field. And then the partners ini this project are so convince and have already know by people. I have already joined the first round of bounty campaign and now i participate in second round because i think this project Will be has a better future.
makeitweird

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Check out the PRiVCY discord, they have a great one
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

Thanks !
You can opt for a signature campaign for bitcoin projects. Successful engagement will earn you a fair amount of money that you do not need to invest in. But know how to choose the right campaign for you.
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

Thanks !

You can look for projects that have great potential, and be careful for all that is described, and if you're interested in joining FRELDO a great platform for sharing experiences. Team has a high performance and professional, https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? Topic = 4577570.0 try to join and help promote it.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

I've seen that this Bounty Campaign that I joined in is one of the Best it's name is MyCryptoBank Bounty, almost all of my friends know this Bounty and it's pretty great!. All of the things and the information that I need and the criteria that I look for a Bounty is here. So if you really like this Signature Campaign just click my Signature below or here's the link. Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4662733.0

Some signature campaigns became popular because of its huge allocation and the system itself can bring achievements to everyone.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Look at my signature. In addition, there are few participants in this bounty company. If you do not like this project, then you can see more such projects INGOT Coin, OEL and World Bit Bank.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

A signature campaign is a form of bounty hunting this has one of the highest allocation giving in a project. It is a very important tool in which new ico use to create awareness about their project. On the signature campaign their are level in which one can grow the higher you are in a level the higher you allocation there are jr member, member, full member, hero member, senior member and the highest legendary member
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

I also want to ask the same question. Can anyone suggest a good signature campaign. I have heard that many new ICOs are scams and that they will run away midway without giving participants their rewards. In face I have been recently cheated by a new ICO. So I am also fed up with fake ICOs. I am looking for good ICOs.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

I also want to ask the same question. Can anyone suggest a good signature campaign. I have heard that many new ICOs are scams and that they will run away midway without giving participants their rewards. In face I have been recently cheated by a new ICO. So I am also fed up with fake ICOs. I am looking for good ICOs.
Sometimes I want to take out a scream for a project that I believe in and I'm promoting. Please check my signature. But for mycryptobank, is a bank beregerak in online banking and crypto mobile. Check out their white paper to see if it fits you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: