Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign  (Read 10085 times)
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

I advise you to participate in the Asura signature bounty campaign. Asura Coin has a huge bounty pool, a professional team and an interesting idea for the project!
I suggest you not to be followed us or anyone else because we're not sure also if we can get reward tokens, it is much better to look for your own in order not to regrets at the end because your the one who decide for that.
Yes, that's a good advice if you would like to earned reward tokens better to look a bounties that fits you and much trusted because we're not able to determined wether this campaign is a hundred percent sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Thanks !

I advise you to participate in the Asura signature bounty campaign. Asura Coin has a huge bounty pool, a professional team and an interesting idea for the project!
I suggest you not to be followed us or anyone else because we're not sure also if we can get reward tokens, it is much better to look for your own in order not to regrets at the end because your the one who decide for that.

agree with the previous post.. By the way< asura is a nice project, with great bounty pool, it is based on NEO platform and etc.. Buuut, if we look at the amount of money they have collected, it's not very optimistic. So a person should make a decision - to participate or not to participate, based on their own research.. Cause nobody can be sure in the result.. will the signature campaign be worth it or not.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

Thanks !

for your rank, not so many good bounties.
And not everyone wants to share with competitors)
I usually look at icobench.com and icodrops.com (not all projects are done by the bounty), then I read their branches here on the forum. There is a rating of projects, and a lot of information.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

Lol. This is a difficult question. Because we don't know what the good project. The profit we recieve depend on the project. So, you should check the project carefully before you do the signature campaign. You can read some thread about signature campaign on this bitcointalk.org, choose altcoin discussion
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

Thanks !

As of now there many signatures are out from this community. Many legits and untrusted one. If theres some else you will would to participate in, try to reasearch first every part of their project better be secure than to failed in the end. My friend of mine send me this link of bounties and signatures to choose on. Many of here are legits and great managers. Goodluck and choosr wisely.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

Check my signature bro, this team very good. Their bounty always success (CMT, Merculet, Ergrtia). You can get some profit from this project
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

Signature campaign is really a big help to those who can't afford on investing because they can also earn a minimal amount of token that can be traded and gain a huge amount of profit. If we are going to hold our token and wait until such time that it will develop maybe we are just like investing that token.
Right its really a big help most especially if we gain huge profits in trading tokens from bounties.Even if there were scammed projects that hinders bad intentions to investors
But  there were still ICOS and projects that can give us profit..maybe its also about luck.

aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

you should follow ubex only, because softcap has been translucent, the post is not too much, the partner is also very good, among them Microsoft, even hardcapnya is almost translucent.i sure you must profit a lot and certainly not a scam, as soon as the list before you terlal.saya already chynge list, if I have not been chynge list I must follow ubex

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

Thanks !
Signature campaign are the basic of every cryptocurrency. It is basically a forum in which a lot of topics present about different topics. In my opinion bitcoin's signature campaign is best. Because it is old and experienced signature campaign and it has also larger community base then that of others. In signature campaign you can earn money on regular basis. It is the most easy and safe way to earn money through cryptocurrency. Although it is slower way to earn money from cryptocurrency but it is the best way to earn money for beginners.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

I'll suggest you join bountyhive community on telegram they have loads of bounty that pays well and signature as well or go to their website at bountyhive.io.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

Thanks !

The good bounty campaign that I'm following is Buddy, Araw, EON,...They have reached soft-cap and their token sale is good. These campaigns are about to end, so hurry up.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Well you can take part in the campaign signature that i am wearing at the moment because it is one of the most promising projects that is in this forum. Also the bounty tokens allocated to signature campaign is very handsome and to top it all it is being managed by one of the most credible members in this forum. btcltcdigger. You're welcome to join this campaign.

Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

I would suggest you participate in the Ingot Coin bounty. The project is a good one with huge prospects. Study more on it so as to compare with the other options you may have.
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

I suggest inmediate signature campaign since they already reached softcap and its softcap is $4 million USD. The signature campaign is under hua_hui's bounties and he is well-known bounty managers in this forum so give it a try to participate. Their telegram is active too and the ICO is from Singapore where it is strict on money launderings so therefore I think that the ICO is legit.

cryptoku

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

Thanks !

for your rank, not so many good bounties.
And not everyone wants to share with competitors)
I usually look at icobench.com and icodrops.com (not all projects are done by the bounty), then I read their branches here on the forum. There is a rating of projects, and a lot of information.
yes this is very good to look at the rating of the ICO. It gives some kind assurance regarding a project. Thanks for the idea.
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

A considerable measure of chances out there you simply need to investigate it without anyone else's input, since we have to recognize what we are searching for, a ton out there who has an awesome group behind it yet individuals dislikes stage and they don't think that its gainful so it is pointless, so you have to check everything so your chance won't squander.
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

There aren't many of them if you think about it, but you just need to pick the best one that suits on you. Take a look over the manager, the bounty campaign and the company that you will be promoting in exchange of their tokens.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

personally, choosing a good signature campaign is not a thing that easy. you should be able to understand it well in order to get a legit signature campaign. after joining the signature campaign you also have to follow it well to get the stake. that way you will get a satisfactory result.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

Signature campaign really a big help in joining the bounty because it gives the biggest stakes among twitter and facebook campaign. In choosing good signature campaign, you should count the background story and the reviews of the people of that bounty.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

So far from the start i work here i just only joined signature campaign and all are paid off at a good price. Only thing the best you can do is research first and do some study of what you were joining. Or asking a friend who's knowledgeable than you can also help a lot.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: