Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign  (Read 10085 times)
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:06:55 PM

you are a newbie.  I would like to suggest you to post some valuable post on the forum and increase your rank position. So that you could participate and earn by signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:11:07 PM

I am currently participating in an invech signature campaign project. I think this invech project is one of the projects that has a bright future. But I don't require you to take part in this project either. You can choose a signature project according to your beliefs. You can analyze a project before you follow it. The project is good or not depending on your analysis personally because everyone has different standards of project feasibility.

▔▔▔▔▔
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:20:17 PM

Since you're still a new member (Newbie) , i don't think there's a signature campaign that could fits on you. If i were you, I rather to trying ranking up my account by gaining some activity and merits, then after i get 10 merits which i will become a Member, i will start joining a signature campaign.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:29:00 PM

Lots of signature campaigns are in the gift section and many are pretty good too, but I don't dare to suggest because I don't always get a good signature campaign but I have a little suggestion to choose a good gift, the first one is to see the gift manager  , see how the seller and the price of the token, and finally see the gift team

Sometimes it is better to choose a signature campaign for a few days, check everything in the project from the team to the first investors and only then make a decision about participating in the campaign bounty of this project. You can also leave the signature campaign if the project does not collect anything during the ICO.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:07:43 PM

I participated in a very large number of bounty companies and they all indicated good prospects for the future, but the results were as usual.  One company disappeared altogether, the other cut the remuneration so much that it turns out I worked half a year for $ 5.  And there have been such that their coins are still in their wallets and no one needs them.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:40:23 PM

So many people so many opinions!. You have to choose a project yourself and make a decision yourself. And remember, that your choosing is always associated with a risk that it isn't always possible to get a profit from the Signature Campaign.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:16:30 AM

If you actively monitor new technologies and are able to distinguish a fraudulent project from an honest and legal one, and this is not so easy lately, then participating in a signature campaign can really make you richer and happier.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:25:05 AM

Searching for a good signature campaign is similar to searching for the right bounty program or project to invest in. The principle for searching is the same. The bounty participant must do an extensive research into the project in order to know the potentials and authenticity of the project. This helps to tell how likely the project can succeed and yield profit for its bounty participants and investors.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:25:45 AM

everyone has their own views to participate in the campaign, some see it in terms of promoting it, the campaign team or the concept and purpose of the campaign. look at a number of aspects and choose what you think will work. for advice, surely everyone will offer a campaign followed by him.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:04:55 AM

Check the current signature I am wearing, they are paying in an already trading token and the pay is quite good, but the campaign is full for now although you can join the waitlist to be selected in the next week if anybody quits.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:45:36 AM

If you actively monitor new technologies and are able to distinguish a fraudulent project from an honest and legal one, and this is not so easy lately, then participating in a signature campaign can really make you richer and happier.
Are you sure about getting rich and happier is as easy as being a participant on the signature campaign? The signature campaigns are not paying in most case, even if they pay their pay rates is lower. Real projects promote with other platforms than signature campaigns in my opinion.

Agree. Bitcointalk is now only for small blockchain projects who just hopes they succeed with a little amount of funding. While those heavily funded projects are all now handled by exchanges where everything is much better than the usual ICO and STO. So most of the money are on IEOs now and not on any signature campaigns. It's like you have better chance of getting rewards on joining on IEO than signature campaign in bounties.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:46:00 AM

Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

You are a newbie, how will you doing signature campaign ? But you can search for signature campaign in 2 subforums on the forum.
Bounty section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
and Service section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52
Good Luck

Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:31:37 PM

Tentum bounty is a good one, you can give it a try. It has given participants 50% of the bounty allocation. So I think its a good project to participate in.

MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:44:39 PM

Chipmixer is the highest paying signature campaign at the moment, if you want to join you can join on it when there is no open slot but you need to be extremely qualitative to get selected on the campaign. But newbie cannot participate on any signature campaign even on bounties there maybe other task back no signature campaign.
There are many other signatures that bring in more profits. But that project must succeed IEO or ICO. Otherwise everything will not be valid. I would also like to participate in campaigns that are paid by BTC or ETH, but it is too difficult to be involved because there are so few campaigns.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:16:29 PM

Thanks !
You can see the bounty hunters here have participated in various signature campaigns. all must have the advantages and criteria of each in choosing the signature campaign that is followed. if you ask here all must have different answers, it will only make you confused and hesitant to choose a signature campaign. My advice is that you better explore and analyze each project that you will follow, while learning to choose a good project. so it doesn't depend on other people.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:03:46 PM

I can't give a suggestion because at least signature bounty must have a junior rank member or you should have a badge member to follow, but for now a good signature still doesn't exist and in my opinion the good one is signature bounty with bitcoin payment but for cooper member not allowed to participate
morium

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:06:26 AM

signature campaign is great bounty. its is more profitable than other bounty campaign. you need just some logic and experience about Bitcoin. it is not hard. you can can it.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:49:05 AM

Thanks !
This question you asked a year ago and today is still a newbie, I think you're not serious about learning bounties
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:13:11 AM

Thanks !
Now it is impossible to say in advance that a certain ICO project will be successful until it is completed, tokens will not be paid out and they will not be traded at an affordable price. Therefore, bounty hunters are now working at their own peril and risk, with the hope that some part of the campaigns will be successful. I'm still trying to participate in bounty ICO companies that promise passive income to their token holders.
Yes, now a good project can not always give good income, but why not participate, it does not take much time, I am now in the Aigo project and I think that the development prospects are very high

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:26:02 AM

My advice ,if you are interested in joining a signature campaign, you should first improve your ranking level, at least in jr.member. and after that you can start looking for a good project in your opinion. or you can search the bounty manager profile that has brought a lot of success a project.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: