Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4588 times)
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

Cryptocurrency or Stock Market two is risky. when you take risk anyone can do. i think stock market need to be a big capital for investment. and Cryptocurrency is a little amount capital can continue.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

The stock market has being in existence for ages, so the elders prefer to invest into stock market, but the world is evolving, and cryptocurrency is taking over the market space, I tends to share my investment portfolio into both market space. Cryptocurrency is a platform you must ensure you research well before investing.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

for me if i compare both i think the best is cryptocurrency why..because in crypto you can get daily profit but in stocks market that was long term investment or yearly profit sharing if your investment is small, profit sharing also small.But in crypto even small investment can earn big profit.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

depending on me, are you someone who is an expert in conducting technical and fundamental analysis? Do you really understand how investment works? if you have more experience in the world of investment then crypto is the right choice for you, if you are new to the world of investment and still want to learn a lot of things in it then I suggest the stock market as your choice which also has a lower risk compared to crypto. it depends on our individual tastes because both of these investment instruments we can do long-term trading or investment
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

I have moved to cryptocurrency from the stock market few years ago and I'm making about 2.5x times more with trading here, then i made in stock, so yes, I will vote for crypto.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

If you are a newbie in investing I would suggest that you choose the market as your choice because the stock market has a lower risk
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Both options are no good. Both have their risks because both stocks and cryptocurrencies are kind of similar. They have the same operation way, only bigger with cryptocurrency. And the difference between them is stocks only for local but cryptocurrency is for world wide.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

Both options are no good. Both have their risks because both stocks and cryptocurrencies are kind of similar. They have the same operation way, only bigger with cryptocurrency. And the difference between them is stocks only for local but cryptocurrency is for world wide.
The stock market is stable and growing stronger than cryptocurrency but I still choose cryptocurrency because for me cryptocurrency brings more opportunities for stock development. I like to invest in adventure so cryptocurrency is a very suitable option for me.
Penting

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

I will choose both. Because both are different from another. The tools used in trading in stock market is similar to crypto, but then they are both different asset. Stock market may be stable, while crypto is starting, I believe crypto is the future
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

I am not prefer in stock market but I am much more had knowledge in cryptocurrency, so I will go on crypto of course! Just always remember that in entering the world of trading industry. There is always risk, and put in your mind that as a Traders you are a risk taker and don't go on this business that you don't have any bullets in your gun I mean " you supposed to have full knowledge about it trading, then every move is a very important things here too, also choose the best crypto on which you are going to buy to trade in just always check the top 20 digital currency in the coinmarketcap.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

The best and much secured option to invest your money is still onto the Stock Market. It is simply because the fluctuation on cryptocurrency is too fast and market somehow depends on the coins' popularity. While stock market is for the long term growth of money with secured and much controlled gain and loss of profit. Both have the same concept in trading, and has a same income depending on how much you start to invest. But then the stock market are great for big investors, and the crypto trading fits for starters.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

I don't think that stock market is even an option if you have a possibility to invest in crypto. Stock markets is the previous century really.

Stock market may be quite outdated, but they could easily migrate to blockchain technology if it becomes widely regulated. Once the blockchain gains full steam ahead in the real world, then you could expect businesses, companies, and even governments using it for their benefit. Migrating the stock market to a distributed ledger would not be that difficult to achieve, and it would provide cheaper costs, as well as, fast trades. Right now, cryptocurrencies are the choice because their technology is superior, and anyone can get in easily.

But, if the stock market makes the change from its outdated technology towards modern blockchain technology, then I'm afraid that legitimate investors would prefer to buy and hold stocks more than a cryptocurrency. Unless cryptocurrencies become widely regulated by governments around the world, I don't see any reason why serious investors would want to migrate from stocks to cryptocurrencies. Sure, cryptos bring huge rewards, but they're also extremely risky. There's no protection against hacks, you cannot make disputes about a transaction, there’s volatility or instability in price, which makes cryptos terrible for short-term holding.

All in all, I guess that it depends on the person's choice if he or she wants to invest in stocks or cryptocurrencies. Some people I know of, invest into both to diversify risks and gain their respective benefits. But, due to the freedom cryptocurrencies provide, I think that many people would choose them over stocks in my own opinion. Smiley

peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

The stock market mainly deals with buying and selling of stocks and that includes having an in-depth knowledge of how the stock market works as this would give an advantage over other traders, this is also applicable in the cryptocurrency market which deals with sale of lots of coins and tokens and to be successful an in-depth knowledge of how the cryptocurrency ecosystem functions is very important. For now I think the cryptocurrency market has much more potential.
strunberg

Activity: 1267
Merit: 322

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:35:28 AM

I will choose both. Because both are different from another. The tools used in trading in stock market is similar to crypto, but then they are both different asset. Stock market may be stable, while crypto is starting, I believe crypto is the future
if we talk about return from that market, in my opinion cryptocurrency give bigger earning than stockmarket.but you should know the risk involved bigger too.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

For me I will go to cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency may give us a huge profit that we wanted in one exact moment even you invest a small amount on it and it will give us also a huge benefits on crypto that makes us change the economy and the way we invest our money.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

For me I will go to cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency may give us a huge profit that we wanted in one exact moment even you invest a small amount on it and it will give us also a huge benefits on crypto that makes us change the economy and the way we invest our money.
you should have not to looking from positive side only.risk was appear in any investment place, and you should calculate about it.so do not imagine only about profits, please imagine about risk too.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

The stock market is stable and growing stronger than cryptocurrency but I still choose cryptocurrency because for me cryptocurrency brings more opportunities for stock development. I like to invest in adventure so cryptocurrency is a very suitable option for me.
you right dude,cryptocurrency give us huge opportunity although we have no money to start it.bounty campaign give solution for these people to earn money in cryptocurrency market.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

For me I would rather choose both options. We cannot have a good prediction about the market and anytime could be a downtrend or an uptrend and loses could be part of it. So diversifying your investments in boyh of these can be cery helpful. And besides you will know how the market operates because you have these two that are almost as related to each other so that it is an advantage.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

It depends what do you want to get. Cryptocurrency can get you 1000s of percents of profit, but it is unregulated and there is a lot of scam projects and scam ICOs. On the other hand stock market is well regulated, but profit per year, if you are lucky can be 15-30% on average.
The profits in the stock market are way lower than that, if you are lucky you could get 8% per year and that is if you are good at it, but many people do not have the talent to trade stocks and make money that way, so if you're looking to make a lot of money cryptocurrencies are without a doubt the way to go but with the market as it is getting those kind of profits is very difficult.
if we got only 8 percents in a year from stock market, personally i will put all of money in deposit savings, no risky and my money are guaranted.stock market should give us 15 to 30 % in a year if we have good skills in trading.
Putting your money in a bank account that gives you some profits if you keep that amount of money in your account for a very long time is not worth it, or at least it's not in my country where you are lucky to receive 1% per year, I know that 8% per year in the stock market may seem small especially if we compared it to the market of cryptocurrencies, but if you have a lot of money 8% per year can be very significant.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

The cryptocurrency market has more risks, but also more prospects. If you understand how it works, you can increase your financial position much faster and much more than with investments in the stock market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: