Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4597 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

To be honest, I would go with diversification method and be diversifying my capital as per the risk profile and market situation. I am a great fan of long-term investing and I believe that it works for me as compared to that of trading. It is true that no one is sure what is going to happen in the crypto industry after 5 or 10 years but as far as my observation and study is concerned I am optimistic about the crypto industry in the coming future. Since I am living in India, I am also optimistic about the growth in the stock market in the next 10 years.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

The stock market is as old as it is but Crypto is just still developing and pushing through. So Stock market is more stable than Crypto market and stock can easily be analysed and get result through, but Crypto is for now more of FA than TA. But I as a person prefer Cryptocurrency trade, I have seen many teaches of stock market go broke and may have leave on loan for years or just get another paid job, but crypto will always pull a surprise.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are all set to disrupt the stock markets now, While this goal is an ambitious one, It is not very far from reality, Only recently Wall Street went down from being promising and optimistic to really depressing, What was shocking for analyst and researchers was the fact that the cryptocurrencies closely resembled the behavior of the traditional financial market.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

In my opinion, I think we shoudn't make our mind to be rigid. We can in both Cryptocurrency market and Stock market or we can rotational trading in these market.
Cryptocurrency market is high risk but it give our high return and Stock market is low risk but it give our low return. So we can make a portfolio, buy Cryptocurrency more than Stock when Cryptocurrency market in a uptrend and do the opposite when downtrend
Or you can do anything with both 2 market to get lots of profit.
Note: My advice is for professional trader, if you isn't, don't try it with big money, try to try my advice with little money.
I hope my opinion will suggest you a new trading method Smiley
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Stock markets have not been canceled yet, but cryptocurrency is a more efficient and promising investment in my opinion. Of course you need to understand this area, and invest in a really stable project and the crypt, otherwise you can well fail.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Every each one of them has an advantages and disadvantages. What is good in cryptos is that we can get a profit within a short period of time due to its volatility. While stock market is being controlled and can't be manipulated because it is a centralized system. So, if I were to choose, I would prefer to make trade in cryptos.
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
From what I find out in the conversations with a stock market traders, those two markets are similar but they are not the same. So you just cannot take the principles of stock market trading and apply them here at cryptocurrencies.

olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Between the electronic money and the stock I will invest in e-money I will accept the risks as well as the things that I feel can give me more value than what I spend to invest.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Don’t expect to be able to cash out as easily and quickly when you invest in the stock market. Getting returns from your investment in the stock market would take years and it’s usually by the time you retire. This is why most financial advise suggest that you invest at a young age so that you’ll be enjoying your investment from the stock market come retirement (if it does prosper) whereas with bitcoin, you can have some profit even at a short period and cash it out easily.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

Depends on the level of risk that you're comfortable with. Personally, I think that crytpo is the better long term investment although the road can get rough at times. I think the stock market is in for a major correction. In crypto, your investment can 'moon' quickly, but as this current bear market shows, it can also recede just as quickly.

It's probably best to diversify, though - stuff like stocks, bonds, gold, silver, real estate, cryto, etc. Better not to put all your eggs in just one basket.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Depends on the level of risk that you're comfortable with. Personally, I think that crytpo is the better long term investment although the road can get rough at times. I think the stock market is in for a major correction. In crypto, your investment can 'moon' quickly, but as this current bear market shows, it can also recede just as quickly.

It's probably best to diversify, though - stuff like stocks, bonds, gold, silver, real estate, cryto, etc. Better not to put all your eggs in just one basket.

If you need to say the risk about the bitcoin and stock market. Most of the people will agree that stock market is not worthy thing to invest. Your fund should not control by anyone and investment should be safe in that criteria you cannot pick the stock market.
If you have invest on any stock that will not be go with the big growth because it is control the large investors so you do not need to go with that stocks. If you invest on the bitcoins or altcoins upon supply and demand it will show the profit and loss.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

Totally depends on your risk level as far as I am concerned. Like you said, crypto space is quite risky but does not mean if you know how to trade and play it safe, you will still not end up making a lot of profit eventually compared to the stock market. Also, it is not like stock market is not risky as well, but sure not as volatile as the crypto space except if you are trading penny stocks. Having it both ways is not a bad idea anyway since that is the essence of diversifying investments.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

I think the stock market will be better. Because it is more stable and less risky. You will not have to worry about investing in it, because you have enough data to accurately analyze a good or bad business. Instead, the Crypto market is always unstable and our portfolio becomes very ambiguous because we do not know if the altcos are really potential.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Brahuhu

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

it is better to invest to crypto because of the fast moving market of it. Unlike in stockmarket you should wait for a minimum of 10 years for your acct to have a good profit right unlike here you can hold it for a year then good income is there.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

when it comes to long term establishment stock market has been there for almost a decades isn't right? But in our generation now Cryptocurrency

became trending nowadays, not only in one country but worldwide take note. so it is good to invest on cryptocurrency thatn stock market.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Either way both are good even though i am not familiar with stock market but it looks like they had the same concept where in you are going to hunt a currency that has relatively down in a moment and then buy that currency afterwards selling it when tha certain currency has recover. THis is how i think stock market works same with cryptocurrency. But chosing between then i will go for cryptocurrency for now since the market for the crypto are relatively good high volatility compared to stock market.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Stocks are pieces of a company which have an underlying value.It also has a clear trajectory on how much it is going to earn in the coming years and how likely it is to reach this goal.Now meet cryptocurrency, a highly volatile market.Unlike stocks they have no assets (underlying value) and because it's so new and innovative its very difficult to calculate the risk. I think it depends on the preference.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

I am personally a trader who has been trading both from past few years and giving my best to get the best. I am happy to trade both stock market and cryptocurrency as both have demand in the coming future and they both are having craze among the people. I think both are having an equal amount of potential to earn you some good amount of profits every year and this is the reason I recommend people trading both the stock market and cryptocurrency market.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Chupacabras

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

In my humble opinion stock market is already something old and used, crypto currencies instead or something new and fresh that you can enter with less money capital. And have your profit here.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Cryptocurrency has a very high profit chance, I like it. Big profits certainly have big risks. We must be clever to read the opportunities, the movement is very difficult to predictions, different  with the stock market, you will be a little safer with a small risk but for small traders it is very difficult to get a place on the stock market
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: