Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4597 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
We can in invest in crypto or stock market but this have different platform in crypto it's limited who can use because many country is not adopting the cryptocurrency. In stock market you can invest because it's world wide stock market but I think not all people are can afford it unlike to crypto even in a small amount you can invest and get a good profit.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

For me i do prefer crypto currency because it is more profitable compare to stock market. We just need to properly manage our investments because crypto currency is too volatile and we should be ready to face risk.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

I personally prefer to go to Cryptocurrency, as we know the return in crypto currency is very huge. However, we need to learn and analyze the market cap in crypto to prevent and avoid risks, because it has a big risk. Stock market is saver and more secure, but the return or advantages is lower than crypto. Nowdays, both are very good way to get income. It depends of the individual, either they chose crypto nor stock market.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

I think they are both almost desame. There are time that currency is low just like a stockmarket and there are times that is high. It is just depend on your market strategy on how to make your profit grow more
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Stock markets are looking heavily overpriced. Ever since Trump took over as the president of the United States, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has risen by almost 45%. I don't think that this spike is sustainable.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

Cryptocurrency market by far. Stock Market is over-controlled by  governments (the politicians, dishonest and influencial people,) It has very little transparency. Forget all you see on the surface. Things can be easily manipulated by opaque individuals who run things.
 I wish cryptocurreny market is more decentralized, transparent and less influenced by few individuals... which is the why we need few centralized exchanges and more decentralized ones

That is why the cryptocurrency is my choice as well. The stock market is more complicated, and honestly, I do not know much about its rules. I love the world of crypto.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

That is why the cryptocurrency is my choice as well. The stock market is more complicated, and honestly, I do not know much about its rules. I love the world of crypto.

Me too. It's much easier to get into crypto, than stocks themselves. There's no need to go through all the hassle of getting verified (unless you use a centralized exchange) just to place your investment in cryptocurrencies. It's much more accessible for anyone around the world to simply buy and store cryptocurrencies in their wallets for a very long time. But, the only downside of cryptocurrencies is that they suffer from hacks, theft, and volatility in their prices. That's something you won't see in stocks, as they're heavily regulated and protected by the government.

In case you have a dispute with Stocks, it's easy to make a lawsuit to claim your money back. But, that's still not possible with cryptocurrencies, since they're free and open to anyone around the world. Since they don't rely on a single country or region to operate, laws cannot be completely enforced to protect your money against undesired situations.

What I do know, is that despite the many downsides inherent within cryptocurrencies, they've managed to remain alive and resistant against censorship, making them quite superior than stocks issued by centralized entities themselves (subject to price manipulations, etc). I'm sure that many people would begin to choose cryptocurrencies over the stock market for all their investments within the next years. Roll Eyes

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

if we ask cryptocurrency and stock market then i would suggest cryptocurrency is future for technology innovations and advancement we can expect fast growth in cryptocurrency and with the help of decentralised network there will be new smart contracts emerge
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Me too. It's much easier to get into crypto, than stocks themselves. There's no need to go through all the hassle of getting verified (unless you use a centralized exchange) just to place your investment in cryptocurrencies. It's much more accessible for anyone around the world to simply buy and store cryptocurrencies in their wallets for a very long time. But, the only downside of cryptocurrencies is that they suffer from hacks, theft, and volatility in their prices. That's something you won't see in stocks, as they're heavily regulated and protected by the government.

Stock markets are not protected by governments, but traded assets are placed on one centralized exchange market which can be stopped by them at any time if the asset price falls below -10%. Traders will not able to sell their shares and funds, and as a result they will sustain losses. In my opinion, this is a big disadvantage of the stock markets.

I often trade on the crypto exchange markets, but sometimes I invest in a promising fiat currencies of other countries or unions. Such a way I gain almost non-risky profit which is valued in the fiat currency of my country.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

If to get big and fast gain then I choose cryptocurrency. Because with cryptocurrency we can get bigger clutch than stock market. However, cryptocurrency is at risk and it needs to be considered before you invest. So choose what you think is good Smiley Smiley

Yes i agree on that, cryptocurrency is very profitable and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are preferring to invest on bitcoins rather than placing their money on the banks which makes the economy of the country to drop.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

If to get big and fast gain then I choose cryptocurrency. Because with cryptocurrency we can get bigger clutch than stock market. However, cryptocurrency is at risk and it needs to be considered before you invest. So choose what you think is good Smiley Smiley

Yes i agree on that, cryptocurrency is very profitable and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are preferring to invest on bitcoins rather than placing their money on the banks which makes the economy of the country to drop.

Cryptocurrency have big profits potential in the future but we know that cryptocurrency is very high risk investment. Price movement very high fluctuation and crypto still unregulated market
KDTnenimo

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Cryptocurrency is much more riskier than Stock Market because we tend to have the control in our investments and if we make a mistake in our trades and transactions, there is a big chance of losing our investments so we have to be careful and be really knowledgeable to know how to handle the business in cryptocurrency.
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

I think it's safer on the stock exchange. because our money guarantees are not taken away from the truth and have a legal umbrella. let in cryptocurrency we just mine.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

I am a member of this bitcoin forum so what will I be choosing ,so its cryptocurrency for I am already familliar with this kind of activity , and for stock market, I have no knowledge about stock market ,so I prefer on cryptocurrency investment.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

Here, everyone chooses for himself. in my opinion the crypto-currency market is too volatile in consequence of which it is more risky, but also more profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it gives me quicker return on investment.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

For now, stock market.  Both are risky but at least we have a real thing if we invest in stock.

I think no need for us to choose either cryptocurrency or stock market because all of them are way to increase our assets. And you are right both of them are risky only that stock market already proven it will depend on how you manage your stocks. The good thing in cryptocurrency is the latest trend in investment and it also created to pace the advance technology. We can invest both of them once we have enough savings to invest and enough knowledge on how to play the game in stock market and cryptocurrency.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

It is so good if you have more than one investments. So that whatever happens to the other you still have other investments. I love investing crypto and I also want stock market.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Though crypto currency is risky compare to stock market I would choose the crypto currency because the income is faster. I had been investing in the stock market for how many years now and the returns is not that big except if you have large sum amount of money invested to the stocks. So i prefer crypto compare to stock market.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

It is so good if you have more than one investments. So that whatever happens to the other you still have other investments. I love investing crypto and I also want stock market.
diversify investment make us safer than only in one basket,if one of them loss, it could be recovered with another portofolio.stock market and crypto have same risk.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: