Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ?  (Read 15737 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization?

Yes, this is possible and many professional traders have said that there has been a slight increase in the terms of market capitalization and I think this ratio will be increasing on year after year as the bitcoin and cryptocurrency participants and trading volume is really increasing along with the demand. The Bitcoin volume can be seen increasing with the help of rising demand and once the bitcoin trading is been made legal and regulated then you can see some big scale of volume trading here and this will be seen soon in coming months.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

How i say rising!!! it some time up and sometime down. Actually in crypto market non can predict in real from time to time. But i can not understand why BTC price not rising like down. Now all news are ok. You can use https://cointelegraph.com link to see update news of all crypto. But i think if all news are ok; at the end of the year it may hit $15k BTC. waiting for better news. Grin Grin
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

bitcoin will increase even though slowly is not easy when something about the problem of legality can run fast while the legality of crypto obtained by the government of each country, after that I am sure bitcoin will rise in price may be useful and successful for us all. and I with family can relax.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Yesss. Its rising slowly and market is moving towards the bullish trend with it. As soon as we break the next resistance, I think we'll have ourselves full bullish market.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

Yes it is still rising. Although the rise is very slow. I think we all need to have some patience. As more and more people are becoming aware of the crypto market, the investment in Bitcoin is bound to increase. The old investors also have faith in Bitcoin. The negative news about Bitcoin being banned and all other statements against it contribute a lot to the fall in its value. So it will take some time to overcome all of that. Moreover whale play is always imminent always happening around while we poor people make our trades.
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

In my considering, bitcoin desire be according to this dayspring. This is wakening to a corpuscle that is further leading, on the contrary bitcoin outlay following year desire contact a hardly any stable
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

I want to say that we are in the beginning of the new bitcoin era economic,  but I am afraid to be wrong as I was wrong already before many times. The only thing that we can do right now is just to wait.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Based from the chart, bitcoin should rice to $10k, then another consolidation for a much lower bear market. I expect Bitcoin to touch 3k before it will make a huge run to $100,000
$100.000?  Wow, you are very optimistic about the future of bitcoin.  I better start collecting when it reach $3k.
Actually $3k is actually a very good sweet amount for anyone who is smart to really get in at a very interesting value, lol. Yes, I believe we are going to end up seeing this scenario play out myself anyway which is why anyone who is complaining now should instead be taking advantage of the dips and looking forward to the future which I believe it is the best thing to ever do in situations like this.

The huge run would not happen immediately though from that spot, as we will definitely still see some sideways consolidation, but the long term is still intact for huge gains.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

This headline would have sense in this case ` Bitcoin volume still rising and will continue to rise! `. This newbie full with doubt put question in the end, he is not the first or the last one to do that, but they should really inform themselves about bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, its past and potential future. In that search for knowledge they will find same questions asked 5 or more years ago, and answers from that time didn`t change much, but price it is. bitcoin reached a lot in this years and will continue to do that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xyandrobot

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

Lately I see bitcoin declining due to panic investors because of news hackers who stole bitcoin in the crypto market. I think it takes better technology to make investors feel safe to invest in crypto in the future.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?

For me its still uncertain like today that the Bitcoin and the whole market is in difficult again which mean Crypto currency is really unpredictable specially the Bitcoin but still i'm very optimistic that Bitcoin will rise and will hit the former ATH again that we just don't know when so better lets just wait and see as per predictions by most of the experts that the bullish run will be within this year.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Bitcoin's market capitalization has not increased significantly, and it is declining. But the market capitalization of Bitcoin in the Crypto market is increasing, which is causing many Altcoin to stand on the verge of being scrapped by investors who no longer trade them.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Who are we to make predictions? We can only assume hope and trust. Recently Aldona Creator Charlie Lee has changed his predictions about bitcoin prices.Initially, he predicted the price of 25,000 dollars. But now I've changed my mind. As of yesterday, his forecast is 22000 dollars.It will take some time and we will see the result. I am sure that this result will be positive.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Not possible if there is a huge increase of numbers with investors and users. It could help also if big companies will start accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment of any transaction. Crypto market recover soon, only we have to be patient and wait for that time, its a worthy of long wait. 
goodfortune2018

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Who are we to make predictions? We can only assume hope and trust. Recently Aldona Creator Charlie Lee has changed his predictions about bitcoin prices.Initially, he predicted the price of 25,000 dollars. But now I've changed my mind. As of yesterday, his forecast is 22000 dollars.It will take some time and we will see the result. I am sure that this result will be positive.

Most predictions of many experts are not realize because previously they are predicting for bitcoin to reach $20000-$25000 but until now the market don't have a positive response.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Well of course it will always rise the market cap is dependent from what the actual value of bitcoin is so even if the price is going to fall the market cap will always rise be cause there constantly bitcoin's being mined and that increases the supply that exists on the market and thus increasing the market capitalization that it holds, and besides the market cap is just nothing more than a statistical number that shows how much the bitcoin dominates the cryptocurrency market.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few months although the current price is still in bad condition but as a trader must keep holding back emotions and do not panic to avoid big losses.

doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

Bitcoin's market capitalization has not increased significantly, and it is declining. But the market capitalization of Bitcoin in the Crypto market is increasing, which is causing many Altcoin to stand on the verge of being scrapped by investors who no longer trade them.
No you are not right because bitcoin is getting high and high in value more and more people are agree to buy and invest in bitcoin, I am sure with time all the problems will be solved and bitcoin will gain a lot of importance, I am sure bitcoin is rising in demand and getting high, I think it is the best opportunity  for us to buy ore and hold because p[rice is low and the chances for the profit to be high is really higher than our expectation so I am sure bitcoin will rise in importance and price.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

Most predictions of many experts are not realize because previously they are predicting for bitcoin to reach $20000-$25000 but until now the market don't have a positive response.

Those experts has basis why they did said that things, I do believed bitcoin can reach 20,000$ when 2019 enter next year, Because when bitcoin rapidly increased it was less than a year of 2017 when bull runs happens and now its been also less than a year when the market decline the price value not only bitcoin but also some other altcoins.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will still increase its volume, maybe this couple months Bitcoins dropped but soon it rise again and you'll just wait and make profits. I read some articles that bitcoin will have a bull run this year so hodl your btc and don't panic sell.
Bitcoin's growth scale also rises considerably in line with the anonymous nature of Bitcoin transactions, search engine traffic for Bitcoin currency terms is generally seen as a good indicator of adopting bitcoin users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: