Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ?  (Read 15737 times)
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?
Yes, it is still rising and it will be in the future. Bitcoin has still the highest worth of transactions  among the crypto coins. So we will expect botcoin is still the king of crypto currency.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 07:20:13 AM by Jingjess

As of bitcoin current price,no wonder that the market is  increasing and i'm really impressed because bitcoin are already showing improvement in price if you compared  it  2 0r 3 week ago.

sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

The volume is still rising upon all that bitcoin is passing slot of involvement Is still in it so many people are still rushing into it because of the prospect that is in it
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

I never worry about the future of bitcoin, the daily transaction volume is always more than $ 9 billion or more than 53% of the total daily transactions of all cryptocurrencies transactions, of course bitcoin has the chance to skyrocket with a very large transaction volume.
and it proved now, bitcoin price hit $7289 today with dominance around 53%. it means that investor still believe about bitcoin price future, if we compare bitcoin growth with altcoin growth its better.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

Yes.
I think the buying volume is going up and trying to push the price to go up.
It is looking more and more bullish right now, so the volume will keep increasing over time.
Time to buy bitcoin if you haven't, great opportunity right now.

Right, it is growing, and this fact makes me very happy. When Bitcoin is gaining, the other cryptocurrencies usually follow it. Having 16 altcoins in the portfolio, I hope to get good profits soon.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Yes, I believe that bitcoin market capitalization will increase. This will surely affect the whole cryptocurrency market since bitcoin is already influential in different way. In the future it will reach ATH.

Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Very definite the volume will still rise.that the volume is down now is part of what make cryptocurrency world, just keep all hands on desk,very soon now all investors and bounty hunters will start smiling with the rise this am sure about.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

Bitcoin's volume may rise for a little bit, but for many expert technical analysis, Bitcoin is still going down though. But I hope that some of those guys that says Bitcoin may go above $20k then I would be happy.
many believe in this. 20K? I think it's not difficult.
I hope that it will be achieved soon.
DianHER

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Bitcoin, the leading digital currency by market capitalization, has grown in value by more than 10 times at certain points over the past year, but it has also seen significant plunged in value.  I don't think bitcoin will be defeated by any ALTcoin.
UmitatsuKen

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

The volume of investment is growing globally, Yes, the market capitalization is increasing as the volume of investment grow. Market is Volatile, the price value on the market was going very unpredictable, yet Bitcoin is stable.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

Yes.
I think the buying volume is going up and trying to push the price to go up.
It is looking more and more bullish right now, so the volume will keep increasing over time.
Time to buy bitcoin if you haven't, great opportunity right now.
In the little increase the price of bitcoin, everyone taking opportunity to gain profit which result for to increase the volume of it. Every down of price is an opportunity to get higher volume in the cheaper but cannot reach any higher price when we do not let it to have more limited supply. Market gain become more volatile from time to time.

Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

We can not deny that bitcoin is still the best coin in the market and there are still many investors who would like to prefer for bitcoin ,despite the falldown of market price value ,but still they will invest in bitcoin ,so this will be the reasons bitcoin volume is still rising.

I think because the supply of Bitcoin is at a fixed level, I don't think that increasing supply is a way to increase market capitalization, even though not all 21,000,000 BTCs are being traded on the market, what really drives the market. cap with the price and not the supply. So to answer your question, it will still rise in terms of price and market cap, see where the price is and the volume is still increasing.
You are still asking the same question as "Do you think Bitcoin will rise in price?" as the only way to increase market capitalization, of course, the value of Bitcoin is also increasing.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

It is hard to tell if we can call this current movement is a moving forward as i see no clear sign of a progress or a sign of a healthy market in which we don't know that anytime from now that the bitcoin market will fall again. So i think we should wait for more couple of months before this year will end so that we could conclude the real market performance of Bitcoin.
with the current price increase, we can conclude that the volume is still growing. it is true, if at the end of the year BTC has a habit of rising significantly. and many people wait for that time to arrive
As long as we have the mining of Bitcoin in the market, and as long as the cost of mining Bitcoin is less than the market value of Bitcoin, the volume of Bitcoin will keep on rising.

This is unavoidable. Also the volume of Bitcoin being bought is also going up and this is just because of the rising trend in the market value. Many other factors also affect the volume of Bitcoin But the current sharp rise is because of the incentive being offered in the form of low market prices of Bitcoin.
Kimahrironso

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

How to verify the volume of Bitcoin increase or decrease? I think it is only possible to determine the value of Bitcoin.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

Infusions of finance in Bitcoin significantly exceed other crypto-currencies. Probably people trust him more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Coongcoongler

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:23 AM

As i look at the trends right now i could say that Bitcoin is slowly increasing it's prices, but then again it is still too early to say that we have entered a bull market.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

The total market cap is rising but i do not think the volume is rising.
We have been lacking volume since February 2018 actually. If the volume comes back, we will see great bull runs soon.
Right now we need to spread the words and make everyone feel positive about bitcoin.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:25:56 AM

I hope to look at the market for the past 3 months the volume is kept increasing and decreasing. It is affecting the prices of both the altcoin and bitcoin prices, suppose if volume reaches more than last year then we can see bull run in the market. This year there won't be any bull run happens.
Bubrang

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

For the price of Bitcoin for me, I have never doubted the price of Bitcoin, I'm sure this year the price of Bitcoin can increase as in 2017, or it can be more than the price of 2017,
Well, if you invest in Bitcoin you never doubt about the price of Bitcoin,
Yesterday it was almost at the level of $ 8,000, even though it has now dropped again, but this will rise again. Bitcoin price hopefully ...
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

I am not sure with this because I see the volume still up and down especially if the bitcoin price is starting to increase like the last week. but suddenly, when the price starts to go down, the volume following to change and I don't check it again in the market. but I am sure that this will change in the next weeks and we can see the bitcoin price will start to increase again. and yes, it needs time for the price to make a new highest price again and we need to break $7000 and $8000 before the price can increase higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: