Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is airdrop post allowed here in bitcointalk?  (Read 122 times)
exbatallion0307 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

I have been searching the forum but i have found previously airdrop post but do not see airdrop post lately. is posting airdrop in bitcointalk not allowed? if not then why? or maybe it is just in a new room?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

where are you looking for an airdrop thread? because I always see a new thread for airdrop these days, maybe you are less thorough in finding the latest airdrop thread
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:21:18 AM

I have been searching the forum but i have found previously airdrop post but do not see airdrop post lately. is posting airdrop in bitcointalk not allowed? if not then why? or maybe it is just in a new room?

I could be wrong but as far as I know it is perfectly fine to make a post about airdrops here. If you're just talking about airdrops then here is a good forum. If you are the dev of a project hosting an airdrop then you would need to do it in the announcements section.
exbatallion0307 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

where are you looking for an airdrop thread? because I always see a new thread for airdrop these days, maybe you are less thorough in finding the latest airdrop thread

i have been trying to search in the search field with keyword airdrops but the post was since 2017. i have been reading post about bounty and airdrops or if it is profitable or not or how does it work but i do not see any post regarding current airdrops.

I could be wrong but as far as I know it is perfectly fine to make a post about airdrops here. If you're just talking about airdrops then here is a good forum. If you are the dev of a project hosting an airdrop then you would need to do it in the announcements section.

i am not a dev but just an airdrop hunter just want to post new airdrop.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

There are a lot of posts regarding airdrops in the bounty section of the forum. Here's step by step to see where is the section is, First, scroll down upto alternate cryptocurrencies then marketplace and in you can see the bounty section there. If you're tired of that you can click it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀