Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:26:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS!!! South Korea on BITCOIN  (Read 3146 times)
gonizar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

That's really very good news. Many countries around the world are very concerned to work with some altcoin in the Crypto market and accept its appearance in their country. This is a sign that Cryptocurrency is a very potential market and will grow strongly in the future. The world gradually accepts bitcoin and crypto. This is good news for the crypto market. I hope in the future many countries will follow Korea.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

If South Korea can have a second thought towards accepting people to freely or use bitcoin Under regulations,  it therefore means majority of the countries across the world will soon adopt Bitcoin. This news worth celebrating.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

The South Korea taking their move on regulating Bitcoin.

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

It is a good news to hear for the crypto world. Another country accepts bitcoin and now the people in South Korea are allowed to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will grow more because of this. I hope all country allow bitcoin.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

South Korea was against bitcoine for a long time. But this news is really good new. Editing was necessary. The far east countries were out of this market and we missed enough. With the arrangements to be made, I think the market will get a little better.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
haanhictu

Activity: 1560

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

Governments in some places still do not accept bitcoin and it makes bitcoin prices unlikely to peak
kute.umesh@r

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

Hope now market will rise and overcome my losses. Hope indian RBI also think about regulating it and open ban from bank accounts of exchanges.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

I hope, after this will soon appear positive things or positive news about bitcoin and altcoin. So, more and more people are interested in bitcoin and altcoin. And finally, more and more national leaders are legalizing bitcoin and altcoin
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Excellent news. South Korea is a very progressive country and has a positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies. I think it can have a cryptocurrencie market and a Bitcoin price.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

This a great news despite what they told about regulations, yet there seems to be a good affirming behavior towards cryptocurrencies. This is what other countries maybe loooking at as a sort of reference, which when successful be a good source for future and greater usage of bitcoin. I do hope so, since I am a supporter of bitcoin.

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

The world is gradually accepting bitcoin and crypto.  This is good news for the crypto market.  I hope in the future many countries will follow Korea.
Everyone will see how useful bitcoin and how keenulan in everything so that people will feel in hepnotis with the advantages possessed bitcoin so there is new news that Korea will soon follow bitcoin simultaneously in because bitcoin seen there is an increase every day.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

This a great news despite what they told about regulations, yet there seems to be a good affirming behavior towards cryptocurrencies. This is what other countries maybe loooking at as a sort of reference, which when successful be a good source for future and greater usage of bitcoin. I do hope so, since I am a supporter of bitcoin.

Yes this is really a good news and I am sure more and more people will be interested to invest in bitcoin, I just hope that more and more people will going to join and support bitcoin.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Amazing!  This is really a good news for me. If some country closes their door there are some country that open a good opportunity for a new technology.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

the news doesn't read positive to be honest!
it is talking about two things, investing in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology! the first one is just for taxation purposes because there has been a large volume (most of which has been fake) on Korean exchanges and the government wants his share. and the second one has nothing to do with bitcoin or even cryptocurrencies. it usually ends with the government creating their own centralized cryptocurrency!

a good news would have been if they adopted bitcoin as a "legal way of payment" so that they recognized bitcoin for what it really is, a currency.

Yes, you're right mate. If it is accepted in other countries  just to be controlled by their governments, it seems bitcoin does not serve its purpose. All transactions will be revealed by the government just to earn taxes from it. But if their governments will open businesses that would accept bitcoin as a way or mode of payment maybe it would be of great help to improve bitcoin and increases its demands in the market.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

The South Korea taking their move on regulating Bitcoin.

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

That would be good news in the world of cryptocurrency in the future, and I hope other countries can follow in korean footsteps to advance their country especially in cryptocurrency.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

This is good news, I think this is just a matter of time blockchain technology can be applied in different countries.
the question is which country will apply and provide clear regulation, and if it works I'm sure will make a big impact on the development of bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrency.
and south korea is one of the most open countries for technological problems.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

South Korea is bullish on bitcoin it is a positive move for cryptocurrency industry but we should understand how the market is moving to gain the south Korea positive news in coming days we can expect pump
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

The support of developing countries on such system of currency would lead to a better development in terms of system of transaction on different field in business and investment. So It is a great move by south Korea to somehow look at the future ahead that bitcoin could give to people by continuing our support to the market in investments and trading.
ethicalbtc

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Blockchain technology will never be ignored by the masses because of its innovation and high technology. Countries now are starting to develop cryptocurrency as their own to have benefits on their community.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

Even if the news is true, I won't be too excited about it. The South Korean government is full of lunatics. They make abrupt u-turns with their policy every now and then, just like they did in January 2018.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

this is good news for the development of blockchain technology especially in the field of digital currency. if korea really apply the technology, it will have good effect for the development of digital currency and make user of digital currency will increasingly. so that the era of digital commerce will be more excited.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: