Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 05:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDIT* Coins Returned.  (Read 2185 times)
PigHorseCow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 01:22:24 AM

I never had any problem with them... No one should let any exchange hold their coin for then anyways. To be safe keep your coins in your wallet on your HD.
bitfranky

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:26:57 AM

I never had any problem with them... No one should let any exchange hold their coin for then anyways. To be safe keep your coins in your wallet on your HD.

+1
mefirst

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:17:17 AM

Yacoin Trading has resumed
Thank you!
Joe_Bauers (OP)

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:59:01 AM

BitJohn and BigVern,  I have referred ~20 users to you so far and have appreciated, defended and used your site in the past. Your communication regarding YACoin has been sub-par
but I (and I'm sure the rest of the community) are willing to forget this if you either re-enable YAC trading on your site, or at a very minimum, return the hundreds of thousands of YACoins that you currently hold in your cold wallet.

Respond to the community (not just YACoin, this reflects all coins.) here with your answer, and proposed next steps.

Thanks.  

Yacoin Trading has resumed

Excellent. Would have been nice to have some (ANY) communication, response to PM's, tickets, tweets, etc, over the past month +. Either way, we're all glad you did the right thing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: