Bitcoin Forum
January 28, 2020, 04:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  (Read 34434 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

I am sure that Fiat deposit and cash withdrawals for this region will be very relevant, while promoting the use of cryptocurrency Kubitx.
The partnership agreements will take into account the versatility of the KUBITX system. I think that the KUBITX system will be able to combine the most important nuances for the market of goods and services.
If I understand everything correctly, the project team sets a task of high complexity. They want to create a basis not only for the development of the market of goods and services, but also to develop the digital economy of each country, which is located in the region.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

During product testing, users will be able to give an estimate for the product. I hope the team uses all the feedback from the participants. And the other followers also hear them.
For this purpose the developers and test the products at the early stage of ICO. Evaluation of deficiencies in the work helps to get started more efficiently.
I still haven't been able to see the exact date of the test run for the first part of the project. I hope to know this soon.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

If I understand everything correctly, the project team sets a task of high complexity. They want to create a basis not only for the development of the market of goods and services, but also to develop the digital economy of each country, which is located in the region.
This is a very interesting goal that can give a significant profit to early investors. I want to know more about the possibilities of the project and what I can get in it.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Anti Market Manipulation (AMM) tool. I would like to learn more about the features of this tool and how the account  process is going on.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

This is a very interesting goal that can give a significant profit to early investors. I want to know more about the possibilities of the project and what I can get in it.
I am now reading WP and see there some details about the creation of the financial system KUBITX. The team plans to create full-service financial institution with the integration of cryptocurrency.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

Anti Market Manipulation (AMM) tool. I would like to learn more about the features of this tool and how the account  process is going on.
I think that for such operations the system should involve experienced administrators, but in general, I think that such a tool can secure uninformed users.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

I think that for such operations the system should involve experienced administrators, but in general, I think that such a tool can secure uninformed users.
I see that KUBITX will have a lot of functionality. This is a good and promising start to the system. Now it is necessary to examine in detail.
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

I see that KUBITX will have a lot of functionality. This is a good and promising start to the system. Now it is necessary to examine in detail.
Yes, as for me, the project has a great future. Unless of course the team will fulfill their promises. Now I would like to see the team speak at international conferences.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

Yes, as for me, the project has a great future. Unless of course the team will fulfill their promises. Now I would like to see the team speak at international conferences.
I think soon we will see a lot of announcements about this. I will follow the announcements from the developers. But in any case, this project is worthy of attention.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

I think soon we will see a lot of announcements about this. I will follow the announcements from the developers. But in any case, this project is worthy of attention.
Yes, this is really a new generation exchange. But so far I have not seen any results from the developers. I would like to begin to see the first steps from the team before buying these coins.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

Tell me please, are you going to invite more advisers to the team? * And will you open regional offices in other countries?
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

Yes, this is really a new generation exchange. But so far I have not seen any results from the developers. I would like to begin to see the first steps from the team before buying these coins.

Recently they released the Beta version of their exchange but we need to complete platform development and Of course, they are targetting the African countries to get more reputation about the Kubitx exchange. Let's hope the best output from them.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

Recently they released the Beta version of their exchange but we need to complete platform development and Of course, they are targetting the African countries to get more reputation about the Kubitx exchange. Let's hope the best output from them.
Is it a closed beta version? Or is it available to the entire community? I just really would like to see how this all works for us.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, can I still participate in the bounty program? I just would like to start with this and I could get my first tokens for free.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

Nice project. And the main thing is that it is very useful for ordinary people. I think this is how decentralization technologies should be applied.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

Tell me what assets you can trade on this platform? Will it be only cryptocurrencies or will it be something else? Perhaps more traditional ones?
snos-boss

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

Tell me what assets you can trade on this platform? Will it be only cryptocurrencies or will it be something else? Perhaps more traditional ones?
as I understand it all the same stock exchange for trading cryptocurrencies. Simply, it will have a very high speed of transactions and high stability of work and will also be available to all users.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Hello! At the moment I see very little news on the project. Tell me where it is best to follow the updates from the developers to receive new information about the development of the project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Hello! At the moment I see very little news on the project. Tell me where it is best to follow the updates from the developers to receive new information about the development of the project.
You can read the blog in the medium there all the news regarding this project. I will continue to follow the development of this project. But I think this exchange will be very much in demand for all of us.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

Hi guys! I must say that there is a lot of competition in this market and you have to imagine something really revolutionary in this direction.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.