Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 04:41:39 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  (Read 33734 times)
Uthred

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

Do you plan to add tether on your exchange?
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorelai

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

How can one become Kubitx Ambassador? Smiley

What does KubitX ambassador do?

Yeah, is this some kind of project representative?

Yes, and have to help in organization expand.

Hi,i see that you advertise as first truly global exchange,what does that mean excatly?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

KuBitX will have a seamless listing procedure and will list as many coins as possible
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

Yes, and have to help in organization expand.

Hi,i see that you advertise as first truly global exchange,what does that mean excatly?

The distinction will be our human way to deal with the business. We will in addition to other things give, transparency to exchanging, the speed of transaction, security, responsive client support and a really worldwide trade regardless of your geographic area. First Crypto Exchange with an in-built Financial Services Provision. First Crypto Exchange with a unique product to drive education and adoption for the emerging markets. Trade Exchange will be ready on or before the crowd contribution round of TGE
EFlo!

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

Kindly email your CV to zulekha.cara@kubitx.io Smiley

Thank you for the info! Smiley
ambiental

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

Will there be options to buy crypto for fiat on KubitX?

KuBitX is a Blockchain based Cryptocurrency exchange with multiple fiat exchange capabilities. We also wI'll start with Fiat pairs. More info: @kubitx_official

To start fiat based pairs whether you need to get approval from the government sectors because it is not an easy job to list the fiat pairs. So what are your plans and what are the different currencies you are using for fiat pairs?

We will announce more details on this in the future, so stay tuned to our channels

This is also something I would like to know more about, keep us updated!

Can anyone explain what fiat pairs mean?

Perhaps this link might help you! Wink
https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/what-are-trading-pairs-in-cryptocurrency/
GunMass

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Here's a snippet of a chapter written in WP document, it explains what the KuBitX ambassadors are and what should their goals be:

WHAT’S THE VALUE OF AMBASSADORS?

Ambassadors will engage with people in multiple ways, e.g. via information events in cities & large towns. Furthermore, they will connect with local influencers and people involved in government and regulation

The Ambassadors will help us accelerate crossing the chasm in their respective regions, helping KuBitX to be adopted much faster, and thereby reducing the budget for advertising in these regions.

The Ambassadors being in country will help us gain a better understanding of how we can drive the adoption of KuBitX and the inherent values it will bring across the Socio-Economic sphere of each country in the emerging countries
CIESAJ

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Are you going to offer bonuses to people for referring other people to use KubitX?

In order to encourage our community to participate more in our project, we have activated our referral program to reward those who will help us to spread the word about our project. More details can be seen in this link: https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-referral-program-1f2c551a5da1
And please stay tuned for further update on KubitX exchange referral program when the exchange is live.

What about when Kubitx exchange goes live,will you have referral system then?

Now we are testing internally. We will launch beta version soon. Regarding referral system after exchange live info is not decided now.

I am interested in the technical aspect of the platform. In the WP it is stated that speed will be much faster when compared to the "direct opponents". Since this platform is currently tested only in the "closed environment" (I believe) and I believe that you managed to get the speeds stated in the WP. But beta testing includes much less users and much less transaction than in the real life scenarios so I am wondering if it's still going to be stable and fast as expected?
El Pajaro

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Are you going to offer bonuses to people for referring other people to use KubitX?

Referral system would be good idea,especially at the beginning when you have to attract new people.

Referral system should definitely help attract new people but I think it would also be good if the team will keep the referral system active even after the project goes in the live phase. I think it can only help the community to grow and attract new users and in the end becomes better.

Anyhow, really ambitious and interesting project. Hope to see it alive and kicking soon enough.
Mkmanik

Activity: 733
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

It's looking a great exchange site. I have visited the official website and roadmap.concept are clear and looking promising. however, what about the ICO? How much ETH or USD raised so far? we need transparency so why I am asking this question here. hope the team member would clear it here.
Blongen
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

It's looking a great exchange site. I have visited the official website and roadmap.concept are clear and looking promising. however, what about the ICO? How much ETH or USD raised so far? we need transparency so why I am asking this question here. hope the team member would clear it here.

Hi, everyone of the investors will see how much has been raised in real time as they log in onto the dashboard. It is very transparent for anyone who is interested :-).

If you want to join and contribute, you will need to click on the contribute to the TGE button on the home page, and login to contribute. Once logged in, you will see the following information:
1. How much time is left until the current TGE phase is ended
2. How many KBX tokens per 1ETH
3. The current bonus
4. How much has been raised so far
5. How much is being raised.

Other information pertaining to the TGE.
It seems pretty transparent and straight forward if you are an interested investor.

BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

Hi, everyone of the investors will see how much has been raised in real time as they log in onto the dashboard. It is very transparent for anyone who is interested :-).

If you want to join and contribute, you will need to click on the contribute to the TGE button on the home page, and login to contribute. Once logged in, you will see the following information:
3. The current bonus

It seems pretty transparent and straight forward if you are an interested investor.

Team should definitely add a live ticker to show the progress of the sale.
Londondungeon

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

What percentage of the fund do you plan to allocate for promotions? And for liquidity?
Also to marketing?That is very important.
As explained above, marketing is 15%.
Please check the KuBitX website if you are still in doubt.
Actually for questions like this have been explained through KuBitX media, such as whitepapers and other media.
Does KubitX have a dedicated marketing team or agency that will do marketing for you?
Judging from the website, Shireen Ramjoo adalah Chief Marketing Officer. Shireen Ramjoo has experience over 11 years of experience in the financial communications industry, having worked at three of the four major banks in South Africa.

I think it's better for the team to have a man in charge of marketing.

To make it as simple as possible think about Coinbase and what you do there.That is basicly what fiat pairs means Cheesy
Djemba

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

3. The current bonus

I agree,that would be a great thing,so we can check how sale goes
Klackalica

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

Thether is not secure I think, better options out there.
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

3. The current bonus

I agree,that would be a great thing,so we can check how sale goes

It would most likely encourage more people to invest if they see that sale is going good.
Katsouranis

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

I see that beta is expected during Q3.Since now is Q3,is it coming soon?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

I see that beta is expected during Q3.Since now is Q3,is it coming soon?
Here the date , hope it helps you :

Exchange Beta Launch: - August 6th, 2018
Main Exchange Launch: - September 10th, 2018
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

Do you have telegram group ,can someone share me link please ?
1investproekt1

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

Hello! joined the yutoub bounty. my opinion is a good project. a decent team and great prospects. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR16yhOpcGA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.