Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  (Read 35363 times)
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

How come you decdied to go with Ethereum blockchain,is it fast enough to support something ambitious like KubitX?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ambiental

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

How come you decdied to go with Ethereum blockchain,is it fast enough to support something ambitious like KubitX?

I think they should not be concerned with the ETH blockchain speed.

Nice article which gives us  a lot of info on Ethereum blockchain:https://steemit.com/blockchain/@alienhunt/pros-and-cons-to-building-on-ethereum
Pixote

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

An exciting project, providing many features and services for users at low cost and minimizing risk. of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.
NelsonAv

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

I see that 20% KuBitX  tokens will be allocated for Investment Fund.Can you tell us more about it?

KuBitX is a Hybrid Crypto Exchange, meaning we will be having initiatives and investment that will bring the mainstream financial institutions wiling and ready to partner into our exchange ecosystem.
One of them is the purchase of a Bank which the investment fund will be used for.

As this investments grow, our investors that’s invested in the KBX token will start seeing not just a good appreciation of the KBX token, BUT also a very low volatility on the KBX token which is very common in tokens that’s void of some mainstream use cases.
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

Nice article which gives us  a lot of info on Ethereum blockchain:https://steemit.com/blockchain/@alienhunt/pros-and-cons-to-building-on-ethereum

Interesting article. Thank you for sharing.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform,i would really like to try it out!

We are still testing the beta version. We will launch it very soon. I'm hoping for your patience and kind understanding.

Whether beta testing will be available to future users?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Why not be concerned with speed.Exchange needs to be able to handle a lot of transactions.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

I see that 20% KuBitX  tokens will be allocated for Investment Fund.Can you tell us more about it?

KuBitX is a Hybrid Crypto Exchange, meaning we will be having initiatives and investment that will bring the mainstream financial institutions wiling and ready to partner into our exchange ecosystem.
One of them is the purchase of a Bank which the investment fund will be used for.

As this investments grow, our investors that’s invested in the KBX token will start seeing not just a good appreciation of the KBX token, BUT also a very low volatility on the KBX token which is very common in tokens that’s void of some mainstream use cases.

I did not know you were planning to purchase a Bank, it looks like a huge project.

Why do you plan to buy a bank?And does that literally means to buy a bank?
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform,i would really like to try it out!

We are still testing the beta version. We will launch it very soon. I'm hoping for your patience and kind understanding.

If the team decides to go for open beta, then it will  Grin
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

What do you think, what kind of withdrawal fee can we expect to have?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

I did not know you were planning to purchase a Bank, it looks like a huge project.

Don't think that means buying a bank literally, probably a legal bank account to be able to deal with fiat to crypto and vice versa.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:40 AM

Beta testing is still ongoing. Kindly stay tuned for our further announcements. Please also join our telegram community via this link https://t.me/kubitx_official to know more updates.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:04:42 AM

We are in the process of our licensed Bank acquisition which is going to be the first in the line up of plans we have for the African market. We already have a legal presence in Zimbabwe and plan to do same in many other African countries. We will run them as KuBitX Subsidiaries to reach the grass roots and meet their needs locally. We also have other discussions going on which we will be in a better position to announce once the legal aspects are concluded. Please stay tuned for further announcements.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

Don't think that means buying a bank literally, probably a legal bank account to be able to deal with fiat to crypto and vice versa.

That is correct! Smiley Yes, KuBitX will offer payment processing services to allow direct cryptocurrency to fiat conversion.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

That is correct! Smiley Yes, KuBitX will offer payment processing services to allow direct cryptocurrency to fiat conversion.

This is great news Grin
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

Beta testing is still ongoing. Kindly stay tuned for our further announcements. Please also join our telegram community via this link https://t.me/kubitx_official to know more updates.

I hope you will also let us know here. not all of us follows the telegram Grin
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

We are in the process of our licensed Bank acquisition which is going to be the first in the line up of plans we have for the African market. We already have a legal presence in Zimbabwe and plan to do same in many other African countries. We will run them as KuBitX Subsidiaries to reach the grass roots and meet their needs locally. We also have other discussions going on which we will be in a better position to announce once the legal aspects are concluded. Please stay tuned for further announcements.

If you make these things possible then definitely Kubitx will become one of best exchange in Africa, So whether you got approval from the Banking or it is still in the process?

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

▲Thank you▲

KuBitX+Modulus: A Unique Partnership

With the partnership between Modulus and KuBitX, we are making a huge difference in the crypto exchange space. We are here to create together a lasting Hybrid Cryptocurrency Exchange that won’t only take care of some part of the world, but the entire Globe.

Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

▲Thank you▲

Let's meet Raj Ravindran PhD

Raj is the co-founder of “ThinkingNorth”, a venture capital platform that connects entrepreneurs to the capital markets. For the past three years, he has been actively involved in the Blockchain space.

Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

This si very inteersting project,but secured wallets is what interests me the most in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: