Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  (Read 35365 times)
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

Whats your plan to do with the funds that you raise,how you plan to spend them?

I would like to invite you to read our whitepaper https://kubitx.io/KuBitX_Whitepaper_v1.1_En.pdf check page 23.
Also join our telegram community https://t.me/kubitx_official where all our team members and supporters are so that you can keep up to date on developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

KubitX will be the right solution for business needs with low cost and minimal risk. it takes hard work for it, I hope the team will really make it happen because this platform is needed many people.
djuro74556

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

when will start your crowdsale event? Do you plan make any private rounds for big investments funds?

Yeah some strategic partner would be great,to help at the beginning,when its toughest

Concluding partnership contracts is common thing those days.

Its tough to get anywhere without proper partnerships.
Obi2024

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

where i can see the information about this project's partners? can this project competing with other popular exchange?

The best place to go is here https://kubitx.io/, but i can also inform you about one of our key and strategic partners - Modulus Global https://www.modulusglobal.com who is also our trade engine builder.
For more than two decades, Modulus has provided advanced technology products and services to clients including The NASDAQ Stock Market, J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, Barclays Capital, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Devon Energy, IBM, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Google, Cisco, Adobe, Ford Motor Company, SAS Institute, Rutgers University, University of Chicago, MIT, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, NASA, and thousands of other corporate, educational, governmental, and non-profit institutions, throughout 94 countries. Modulus products and services reach millions of end users around the world.

With the partnership between Modulus and KuBitX, we are bringing to this space what does not exist here yet.

buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

Perhaps the problem of hackers on the exchange is becoming serious this year. I think that KubitX was born very right time. Special features of KubitX will make a difference. wish the project succeed.
From Website, show announce "99% of users prefer our platform". That can bring the distinction and highlight Smiley

People will recognize the security features of kubitx!
Obi2024

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

When does the sale start? Kubitx is a promising project with vision and great team, would be happy to invest a bit.We need more exchanges that are competetive.

Please check the response here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4628365.msg41972154#msg41972154

Obi2024

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

I just joined your telegram group at https://t.me/kubitx_official

Do you plan some telegram airdrops in the near future?

We have different phases of airdrop which we will be announcing later, we will start this when the exchange has been launched, please stay tuned for more information on this, you can also follow us on telegram https://t.me/kubitx_official

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?

We are doing the internal acceptance test at the moment, once that is done, it will go for user acceptance test, we are going to release the Beta version on the 6th of August

Will BETA testing be available to everyone?

I would say it will probably be closed one at the beginning,and later on for everyone

In theory open to everyone, yet the number of participants must be limited in some way.

Yeah it will be limited for sure, I participated in one beta test for one exchange and it was limited to 500 testers.

Understandably. Is this number of participants enough for testing such platforms?

It depends on what the goal of testing is.There are usually more rounds of testing and for each round a different number of participants are accepted.

So the tests can include up to several thousand people.

I think i would be best they can cater tester randomly and many as they so that many can experience and many can testify its beauty and functionality of the actual technology that they are trying to test,implement,improve and achieve. I am quite confident and believe by the team developers that they have enough rules and procedures in taking into beta testing that would reach into satisfaction level.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

I have seen this interview from https://irishtechnews.ie/interview-with-eric-annan-of-kubitx-a-crypto-exchange-for-emerging-economies/ about KubitX. Can you tell me do you have any connections to Ireland or was that just random?

Nice interview,thank you for sharing that.Can we expect Live AMA in the near future?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

When there is an exchange with the name of KUcoin, why you named your exchange KUbitcoin? Dont you think it will create unnecessary confusion..?

To be honest,i havent even thought of Kucoin when i saw the name of the exchange.

Why would you confuse the two?

Kucoin who? Cheesy Kucoin is a dead exchange...Kubitx is has a much better team and looks much more organized and it is going globally Cheesy

I agree,Kucooin is going down in the last 6 months,there is always room for a good exchange,so KubitX has good chances on the market

Considering the potential of this project, KubitX has great chances of success on the market.

I agree that there is potential and also the exchanges market still needs more good exchanges but I wanted someone from team why they named it like this.. They could have found hundreds of other names.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

I have seen this interview from https://irishtechnews.ie/interview-with-eric-annan-of-kubitx-a-crypto-exchange-for-emerging-economies/ about KubitX. Can you tell me do you have any connections to Ireland or was that just random?

Nice interview,thank you for sharing that.Can we expect Live AMA in the near future?

Thanks for sharing. AMA would be great to boos the hype a little bit.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

an exciting project, providing many features and services for users at low cost and minimizing risk. of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

I seriously doubt that they can share name of the exchanges yet,its simply too early,and usually there is some NDA that you have to sign
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

an exciting project, providing many features and services for users at low cost and minimizing risk. of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.

Well said,exactly the reasons why rest of us are excited about this!
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

I seriously doubt that they can share name of the exchanges yet,its simply too early,and usually there is some NDA that you have to sign

Yeah names of the exchanges will be announced sometime after the sale...
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?

We are doing the internal acceptance test at the moment, once that is done, it will go for user acceptance test, we are going to release the Beta version on the 6th of August

I would say it will probably be closed one at the beginning,and later on for everyone

In theory open to everyone, yet the number of participants must be limited in some way.

Yeah it will be limited for sure, I participated in one beta test for one exchange and it was limited to 500 testers.

Understandably. Is this number of participants enough for testing such platforms?

It depends on what the goal of testing is.There are usually more rounds of testing and for each round a different number of participants are accepted.

I think i would be best they can cater tester randomly and many as they so that many can experience and many can testify its beauty and functionality of the actual technology that they are trying to test,implement,improve and achieve. I am quite confident and believe by the team developers that they have enough rules and procedures in taking into beta testing that would reach into satisfaction level.

Yes, a good team like that has to be capable for making a good beta testing.
sexymadafaka

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

I believe the team knows which method is best for beta testing.

No one knows everything but I'm sure they will follow some industry standards.
killer9966

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

I think security is the best aspect of this project.
djuro74556

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

I like to watch this interviews because they show the commitment of the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: