Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  (Read 35365 times)
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

I do not know much about the cryptocurrency market in the African region, but I think that the project will be useful for development of economic growth of these countries. I hope that we will be able to observe the success of KUBITX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

I like your plan to implement the idea, but I would like to learn a little bit of detail about the future perspective. Perhaps you already have a plan for the next few years?
It seems to me that the next steps we will be able to see only after the monitoring of the platform. But as I've read, the project has an expansion plan for the entire African region.
This will be just a great start for all of us. I think if the project can become a leader for this market, then investors will get very good profits.
Overall, I think the system can get a large number of users who need a token. But let's see what happens after the token is added to the exchange.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

A small commission fee can immediately attract users of cryptocurrency. But I would like to see that the strategy of the team can guarantee the profit to all participants of the system not only due to low commission.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

A small commission fee can immediately attract users of cryptocurrency. But I would like to see that the strategy of the team can guarantee the profit to all participants of the system not only due to low commission.
The presence of many tools in the system can guarantee the growth of participants of different categories, and as you understand, it only increases the value of the KUBITX platform
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

I like your plan to implement the idea, but I would like to learn a little bit of detail about the future perspective. Perhaps you already have a plan for the next few years?
...We aim to begin our journey by reaching out to people in the flagship countries of South Africa, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ghana, Angola and Uganda aiming to reach a market share of 1-10 million users in the first three years of operation...(WP)

This is a great plan
snos-boss

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

...We aim to begin our journey by reaching out to people in the flagship countries of South Africa, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ghana, Angola and Uganda aiming to reach a market share of 1-10 million users in the first three years of operation...(WP)

This is a great plan
What I see is that the team clearly knows its purpose, and I am attracted by their confidence in achieving success in the region. I now want to be sure that this is possible in these countries.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

This is a great plan
What I see is that the team clearly knows its purpose, and I am attracted by their confidence in achieving success in the region. I now want to be sure that this is possible in these countries.
Only consultants from these regions can understand the perspective of this development. And I read that the project participants had already analyzed. I think that the success of the project can be achieved during this time.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

It seems to me that the next steps we will be able to see only after the monitoring of the platform. But as I've read, the project has an expansion plan for the entire African region.
This will be just a great start for all of us. I think if the project can become a leader for this market, then investors will get very good profits.
Let's see how it will develop. I think all investors are interested in making money from it.
Yes, I agree with what you say so that it is better to be better together with us to keep up with the developments so that later we will not miss information and I really hope for the best in the future for this project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Let's see how it will develop. I think all investors are interested in making money from it.
Yes, I agree with what you say so that it is better to be better together with us to keep up with the developments so that later we will not miss information and I really hope for the best in the future for this project
For early investors here I saw good bonuses. Now I'm thinking over the amount of investment. I hope that already during the launch of the product we will be able to see the demand for tokens.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

I would like to understand how the community will be able to learn about the successes of beta testing. I would be interested to read the opinion of those users who have registered for the test.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

This is a great plan
Only consultants from these regions can understand the perspective of this development. And I read that the project participants had already analyzed. I think that the success of the project can be achieved during this time.
I think there are a number of external factors that can affect the speed of the project expansion. I hope most investors will be able to understand this. I am now considering the project for both long-term investment and quick profit.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

The team promises to make very quick access to the exchange and work with the purse. It certainly impresses me. More and more users are now in need of quality service. I hope this is a priority here.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

I am very interested in the program to attract new participants with the help of ambassadors to the regions. Who will participate in this process? Has the search for such ambassadors started?
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

An excellent project that will be able to update the work of financial services in this region. I think the team understands the need for this, as many experts are familiar with the problems of African countries in person.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

I am very interested in the program to attract new participants with the help of ambassadors to the regions. Who will participate in this process? Has the search for such ambassadors started?
Regional representatives of the project should be aware of all the nuances of the system. I think they will be added to the development process of the project.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Regional representatives of the project should be aware of all the nuances of the system. I think they will be added to the development process of the project.
They will be given an important task. The development of the system in different countries depends on their activity. I hope they will get the support of reputable participants. This is an important share of KUBITX popularity growth
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

They will be given an important task. The development of the system in different countries depends on their activity. I hope they will get the support of reputable participants. This is an important share of KUBITX popularity growth
Perhaps the team will connect advisors for specific regions and in this way will promote the project around the world. It will be pretty interesting.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

Perhaps the team will connect advisors for specific regions and in this way will promote the project around the world. It will be pretty interesting.
All the same, at this stage, the main goal is Africa and I partially understand why. The competition in this region is minimal now but people want to use new technologies.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

All the same, at this stage, the main goal is Africa and I partially understand why. The competition in this region is minimal now but people want to use new technologies.
in this regard, the project has a noble goal. That's why I'm going to support these guys. And also I think it will make a very good money on this.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

Will it be the web version of the application or will it be a client application for the PC? How are you going to promote this project in Africa? Perhaps it will be terminals?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: