Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8881 times)
Ignnnar

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

Crypto cashbaks is one of the greatest ideas for crypto, i think. Good luck, team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

Do you have a dedicated legal team?

Yes, good question, quite an important aspect to make sure everything is done properly.

With regard to numerous regulations and laws, it is important to consult with the legal team during the project development.

Yes,its incredibly important to do everything by the book,otherwise you might endanger whole project later in the future.

I agree, it is too much risk, I believe no one serious is willing to gamble with this issue.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

Crypto cashbaks is one of the greatest ideas for crypto, i think. Good luck, team

It really is. It is easier to achieve it and all transactions can be much quicker.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

We have partnered up with Malta's leading law firm WHPartners (http://whpartners.eu/).

Do they represent some others crypto based projects?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?

Try with MEW, later you can buy some hardware wallet
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

We have partnered up with Malta's leading law firm WHPartners (http://whpartners.eu/).

Do they represent some others crypto based projects?

Can you possibly share some other references? Other projects they worked with?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

Dealjoy is a great project letting us get cashback for our normal shopping.Will we be bale to stake Deal?

If I remember correctly you will have option to stake deal later.

It was stated on the whitepaper page 24 ,
"Hold and stake DEAL tokens for various benefits like higher cashback rates and instant payouts on all purchases."
The reward will not be Deal Token, people who hold & stake token will be rewarded with a benefits program on the platform,
It's like a loyalty program i think.

do you have any predictions on how much staking will give benefit to stakers?

you mean the sizes of possible staking bonuses? I don't remember reading about any...
Bacara

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

Dealjoy is a great project letting us get cashback for our normal shopping.Will we be bale to stake Deal?

"Hold and stake DEAL tokens for various benefits like higher cashback rates and instant payouts on all purchases."
The reward will not be Deal Token, people who hold & stake token will be rewarded with a benefits program on the platform,

you mean the sizes of possible staking bonuses? I don't remember reading about any...

Yeah, just checked WP didn't find any info considering this...do teams use some standard bonus in this case?
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

Yeah, just checked WP didn't find any info considering this...do teams use some standard bonus in this case?

From what i understand after reading the WP,
Its not like any common POS reward that rewared people who stake with annual % bonuses.

By depositing  and  temporarily  lock-ing  up  a  fixed  number  of  DEAL  tokens (staking) , you will get Dealjoy Plus membership with this 3 benefits :
1. higher cashback rates
2. instant cashbacks on all orders,
3. access to the premium DealFeed deals.

This higher rates instant cashback will your reward for depositing  and  temporarily  lock-ing  up a fixed number of DEAL tokens (staking) , you can withdraw all cashback that will be paid in DEAL Token.

Source WP page 19 : https://dealjoy.io/files/Dealjoy_Whitepaper.pdf
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

Can you please name few key features that will separate Dealjoy from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

Here is the list of best hardware wallets

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/cryptocurrency/wallets/

Tp be honest there is no need for list,we all know which one is the best Smiley
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

Could you give the details about the bonus structure and will the bonus tokens be locked?

Team tokens will be locked for sure, it's a standard nowadays.

For how long will team tokens be locked exactly? I suppose minimum should be 24 months.

Team tokens will be vested for 36 months.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

Could you give the details about the bonus structure and will the bonus tokens be locked?

Team tokens will be locked for sure, it's a standard nowadays.

For how long will team tokens be locked exactly? I suppose minimum should be 24 months.

Team tokens will be vested for 36 months.

That's reasonable. That's set in stone or can that be changed due to some circumstances?
cmdr1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Its not like any common POS reward that rewared people who stake with annual % bonuses.

By depositing  and  temporarily  lock-ing  up  a  fixed  number  of  DEAL  tokens (staking) , you will get Dealjoy Plus membership with this 3 benefits :
1. higher cashback rates

This higher rates instant cashback will your reward for depositing  and  temporarily  lock-ing  up a fixed number of DEAL tokens (staking) , you can withdraw all cashback that will be paid in DEAL Token.

So from what you've said here - it is not a strict bonus, it is more of a benefit.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

1. higher cashback rates

So from what you've said here - it is not a strict bonus, it is more of a benefit.

yes it is quite different from other types of bonus in a project where you can have like a 30% bonus from just not spending for let's say a year.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

1. higher cashback rates

yes it is quite different from other types of bonus in a project where you can have like a 30% bonus from just not spending for let's say a year.

What type of special features will this premium access allow?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

1. higher cashback rates

This is a little clearer now. Thank you very much for the effort.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

Here is the list of best hardware wallets

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/cryptocurrency/wallets/

Tp be honest there is no need for list,we all know which one is the best Smiley

Well, most people probably know, but I do not see a problem in checking the list, those who still need hardware wallet can take a look and decide Wink
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

Why does this platform not use the concept of a modified Marketplace, but all can sell their own products, so there will be more merchants and make their tokens known and high value. Actually what is special about this platform and tokens.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

1. higher cashback rates

Could we say this is a slightly more advanced system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: