Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8881 times)
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Will we be able to store Dealjoy on MEW?

Yes! Our tokens are standard ERC-20 tokens, so any Ethereum wallet supporting tokens works.

What about ledger nano s,ill be able to store dealjoy tokens there too?

Ledger supports MyEtherWallet so yes. I'm not sure if ledger's own applications support tokens, but with MEW it works fine!

I don't believe that ledger will support dealjoy tokens, but that's something that can be added eventually.

But if it's standard ERC-20 that it can be put on a ledger. Look at this https://coincentral.com/how-to-transfer-erc20-tokens-to-a-ledger-nano-s/

That's correct. It is a standard ERC-20 -token, and can be stored in ledger. Using MyEtherWallet interface, all ERC-20 tokens are compatible with the ledger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Yes! Our tokens are standard ERC-20 tokens, so any Ethereum wallet supporting tokens works.

Ledger supports MyEtherWallet so yes. I'm not sure if ledger's own applications support tokens, but with MEW it works fine!

I don't believe that ledger will support dealjoy tokens, but that's something that can be added eventually.

But if it's standard ERC-20 that it can be put on a ledger. Look at this https://coincentral.com/how-to-transfer-erc20-tokens-to-a-ledger-nano-s/

That's correct. It is a standard ERC-20 -token, and can be stored in ledger. Using MyEtherWallet interface, all ERC-20 tokens are compatible with the ledger.

Excellent! It's good thing that I already have one Grin
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

Haha me too! Tongue Amazing device.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

Thank you for the link  - I'm sure many will appreciate it.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

I am interested in your project, and this is a very good idea, because online shopping is currently a trend and if you can apply the technology of the blockchain world of course this will be a lot of attention for investors, good work for Tim, good luck .. Smiley

For sure, currently cashback programs are lagging behind the global e-commerce industry. Well not for too long anymore thanks to Dealjoy Wink

The online shopping trend is increasing every day so we need such projects on the crypto market.

E-Commerce industry is growing over 20% a year, so I think we are at the spot with Dealjoy. Tongue

That's a significant growth, it is worth fighting in this market Smiley

Definitely a lot of projects so it will surely be a fight Smiley

Yeah, but that's good, quality projects will come out as winners!

At first glance this seems like a good project so it might be a fight but I think they have a chance.

They certainly have a chance, competition is strong but that is a positive thing Smiley

What are some of the benefits that make this project stand out? Is there anything conclusive.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

What are some of the benefits that make this project stand out? Is there anything conclusive.

Our USPs (Unique Selling Propositions) are:

• Payouts instantly after the purchase of goods
  • Globally available from day one
  • Virtually no identifying private data collected from users
  • Always free to use for everyone in the world
  • No global alternative

MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Hardware wallets are a better options if you have any serious amount in the wallet. Online wallets have been so susceptible to attacks lately it's better to invest in hardware.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

Hardware wallets are a better options if you have any serious amount in the wallet. Online wallets have been so susceptible to attacks lately it's better to invest in hardware.

Yeah, hw wallets are strongly suggested.
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

Do you have bounty campaign going on?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

• No global alternative

Sounds very good!

What will be your main source of income?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

Projects should put that4 in a disclaimer / advice on their web pages or in their whitepapers.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

[/i][/b]
  • No global alternative

Didn't know that. Great!
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Projects should put that4 in a disclaimer / advice on their web pages or in their whitepapers.

Given the frequent hackers attacks, hardware wallet is the only safe option.
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Hi! On the website https://dealjoy.io you pointed out "Merchants supported by Dealjoy": Alibaba, Ebay, AliExpress, GearBest ets. Do you have a cooperation agreement with these companies? Or is the goal? These companies have existing programs cashback. What makes you think they'll work with you? The cryptocurrency market is very volatile... Thanks for reply! Good luck!
Ranunculus2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

Hi! On the website https://dealjoy.io you pointed out "Merchants supported by Dealjoy": Alibaba, Ebay, AliExpress, GearBest ets. Do you have a cooperation agreement with these companies? Or is the goal? These companies have existing programs cashback. What makes you think they'll work with you? The cryptocurrency market is very volatile... Thanks for reply! Good luck!

It would be nice to read a bit about possible collaborations with those marketplaces.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

• No global alternative

Sounds very good!

What will be your main source of income?

Main source of income is the commissions on the cashbacks that are paid to our customers (cashback receivers).
EDVED

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

It would be nice to read a bit about possible collaborations with those marketplaces.

Well, I suppose they plan to conclude agreements with these companies in near future...
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

Hey! We have signed affiliate marketing contracts with all these companies. So we are ready to offer cashbacks from those (more to be published of course) as soon as we launch our platform. And yes, there are competitors that also offer cashbacks from those sites, but we have many advantages over them:

-Payouts instantly after the purchase of goods
-Globally available from day one
-Virtually no identifying private data collected from users
-Always free to use for everyone in the world
-No global alternative
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Hey! We have signed affiliate marketing contracts with all these companies. So we are ready to offer cashbacks from those (more to be published of course) as soon as we launch our platform. And yes, there are competitors that also offer cashbacks from those sites, but we have many advantages over them:

-No global alternative

Sounds promising  Smiley Thank you for your reply.

When you say globally you are still bound by government restrictions regarding crypto, right?
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

-No global alternative

O-la-la!!! Thanks! but I can't join the bounty yet... don't understand how to join the bounty company? where is the spreadsheet with the results? where telegram? registration not working https://ttnz.me...   Huh  and more... how long will the bounty company last?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: