Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $10k to start gambling with altcoins. What the best way to start?  (Read 1647 times)
Artos893

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

I'm thinking now about to short Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin and Ethereum.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

I think ETH is the best coin now for investment.  The price is very low and if you hold the coins until the end of the year, you can easily make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

Any market can make money, whether it is bullish or short-selling, as long as you understand and judge the market, then you will make money quickly. As for investment, the best investment is bitcoin.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

I think you ask the wrong question.
How do I make money?

Ask which company is still alive after 5 years
I think:
Hashgraph
Xrp
Bitcoin
Cardano
Icon
Vechain

No Signature right now...
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

I am not gonna tell you whats coins to buy, cause that its very subject. But with the 10k, i will not put the Money all at the same time and not on the same coin. In setember Will happen the SEC. thill then you Will have Ups and down
Like we saw last week. And a note, dont leave Bitcoin out off your investing. With this up and down you can make profit. Good luck.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

I do not see the point of investing in 10 coins or more, so I advise you to invest in BTC, ETH and EOS now.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

Don't invest in cryptocurrency like you play gambling. if you do that you will lose. if you can't believe you can try it, choose the coin you like and try to play gambling in crypto.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

Most investors effect not desire to invest in altcoin during this extent. I envision the bias of altcoin desire be longlegs in the next infrequent times. I did not invest in altcoin a infrequent months absent. I honest desire to focus on finance in Bitcoin
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

$ 10,000 is very expensive for my country to live.
if you understand the rotation between Bitcoin and FIAT then I suggest playing there.

Altcoins are too dangerous if forced to trade because the market is downtrend.
Faradeo39

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

If I had such a sum of money, I would invest in BTC, ETH and EOS.  And EOS would have held onto a long term.
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:07:46 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 06:31:34 PM by daftlad

Spectrecoin.. Wink https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html .Have a look..! Do you like privacy.?
manirest

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

ETH and BTC are the best coins for investment with minimal risk.  I think this is the best option now.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Your friend is right, the coins are way too shitty for you to even risk you putting your money in them. The prospects of the coins are way too low, you would really be better off just buying coins like bitcoin, monero and ethereum and holding the coins for the long term until the next bull market. Put most of that money in bitcoin, it has the lowest risk.

cryptodammy

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

lol that's a huge amount of money but I think you should spread it across project that has good prospects . If I have such a huge amount of money I will target a massive dip and then spread it on altcoins
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

You're a lucky man if you can play with such large sums. I think you can buy about 50 altcoins, the main thing that did not leave you in the negative
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

I envy you. I don't even know what I'd do with that kind of money. But I would advise you to invest part of the ICO. So chance to earn more
Prostotak

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

Now is a very good time to invest in altcoins, because the price of these coins has not yet grown and you will be able to get a good profit in the future.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

Now is a very good time to invest in altcoins, because the price of these coins has not yet grown and you will be able to get a good profit in the future.

I agreed it is a good time to invest in crypto right now, most of the coins’ prices have just dipped again. The profits will be massive after the market recover.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

In crypto, you do not gamble. You'll just lose your money in a blink of an eye, rather than actually gaining. But instead start by understanding and learning the graph so that you'll know when to invest, when to buy. and when to sell. When you already do, that is when you invest to different and preferably the good alts.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

Don't know anything about market? No problem, just buy bitcoin and hold to get the gains later.

But you want to start trading on finex, well for that some skills are necessary otherwise you'll lose your money for sure. Don't just jump in market to trade in order to make quick money. Greed will take you down. Give some time to learn basics of trading and then try your luck.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

Lol, did you still buy the Ethereum, because price crashed a lot. But if you haven’t, maybe you can go for it now. Not all the coins are shit coins, there are good ones also and that includes BCH, IOTA, XRP, LTC and many more of them. I have also seen people talk about NEO, maybe you can check it out and see for yourself. Bitcoin is a good one for sure and we all know that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: